5 DB Louder Harley-Davidson Replacement Side-Mount Horn

Harley-Loud-HornIt will help you get noticed when it counts with the new Loud Side-Mount Horn Kit (P/N 69060-90G, $44.95) from Harley-Davidson® Genuine Motor Parts and Accessories.

A direct replacement for the original equipment side-mount horn on most 1991-2013 Harley-Davidson motorcycle models, this horn is 5 dB louder (at two meters) – or almost twice as loud as the horn on 2013 Harley models.

Installation is bolt-on easy and requires no relay or re-wiring, and this horn fits under all Harley-Davidson side-mount horn covers.

Zipper's Kits For New Bikes

15 Responses to “5 DB Louder Harley-Davidson Replacement Side-Mount Horn”

1. 1 Rodent Mar 6th, 2014 at 12:24 pm

Howcum they are not original equipment ?

2. 2 Brandon Mar 6th, 2014 at 12:29 pm

Of course to make more money. You always have to pay for options.

3. 3 Chris Mar 6th, 2014 at 12:34 pm

Copyright pending new patch: “Loud horns save lives” Order today!

4. 4 BobS Mar 6th, 2014 at 1:05 pm

I gotta admit, I can live without loud pipes but there’s no such thing as a horn that’s too loud! I also have to tip my hat to HD here, most companies just sell that stupid meep-meep horn and you have to go aftermarket for a decent one that also requires relays and wire splicing. 45 bucks and plug-n-play…it’d be nice if it was stock but it’s not a bad deal at all.

5. 5 Lyle Landstrom Mar 6th, 2014 at 1:16 pm

What someone needs to make is a loud sound module that when you hit your horn button, it emits a screeching tires followed by breaking glass sound. That’ll get their attention.

6. 6 mkv Mar 6th, 2014 at 2:15 pm

You can also buy a Fiamm horn for even less money

7. 7 James just another crazy Kiwi Mar 6th, 2014 at 3:41 pm

By the time I’m looking for the horn it is usually over.
    Loud pipes have saved my life and I cannot live without them.
    Drivers in the USA are much better than here.
    Billy Connolly even makes jokes about how bad we are at driving cars

8. 8 Blackmax Mar 6th, 2014 at 5:47 pm

Agree with Rodent on this one
    A horn is a safety item….
    Why would this upgrade not be OEM equipment on ALL new models ???

9. 9 Iron Horse Mar 6th, 2014 at 7:40 pm

This should be an OEM part on all Harley’s. I also agree with BobS., that there is no such thing as a horn that’s “too loud”.

I love Lyle Landstrom’s idea for the ideal horn sound. That noise usually gets everyone’s attention for several vehicles around.

10. 10 BCinSoCal Mar 6th, 2014 at 9:50 pm

In place of the loud horn the finger stills works, may not be heard for long distance, but effective up close ;-) James, Billy Connolly is always cool!

11. 11 Terence Tory Mar 6th, 2014 at 10:42 pm

Iron Horse,I think some countries have noise limits on vehicle warning devices,The +5Db one might not be able to be exported to some countries.

12. 12 Sportster Mike Mar 7th, 2014 at 8:20 am

The Fiamm horn fits fine on my 883R.. and its loud… I SAID ITS LOUD!!

@James just another crazy Kiwi
    US Drivers are a lot better than some of the English ones… hence the Fiamm horn just fitted

13. 13 X H-D Rider Mar 7th, 2014 at 11:27 am

Great its 5dbs louder but they don’t say how loud there now lam ass horn is.
    About time they do something.

14. 14 Montecristo Mar 10th, 2014 at 12:30 pm

The horn is stock on 2014 models, if you look, it fits ’91-’13 models……for those quick to criticize.

15. 15 Rhino Jul 12th, 2014 at 12:49 pm

My 2011 stock horn crapped out .. I just installed this thing in 10 minutes .. definitely louder!