Since 2008, The Ride To Work Day (first event was in 1992) is set for the 3rd Monday of June. So, this year it’s today June 16. Ride to Work is a 501 c4 nonprofit, all-volunteer effort. Riding your motorcycle or scooter on this day is to demonstrate.
• The number of motorcyclists to the general public and to politicians.
• That motorcyclists are from all occupations and all walks of life.
• That motorcyclists can reduce traffic and parking congestion in large cities.
• That motorcycles are for transportation as well as recreation.
• That motorcycling is a social good.