Ness By MagnaFlow F-Bomb Exhaust System For Sportster, Dyna And Softail Models

sportster1FBombchromeFBombblacksoftail1The nasty, or at least aggressive look that many bikers are looking for in a custom exhaust. This 2 into 1 system is engineered by MagnaFlow to increase flow and power and to provide a deep and rich sound. Featuring 1 3/4 head pipes with 4” deep mufflers with innovative gloss black inverted end cap. With 12mm and 18mm Oxygen Sensor Ports and sold with 2 1/2″ Show Chrome Full Coverage Heat Shields. In chrome or black. Made in the USA. For 2004-2014 Sportster ($699.99), 2006-2014 Dyna and 1996-2014 Softail ($769.99) Made in the USA. At Arlen Ness.

9 Responses to “Ness By MagnaFlow F-Bomb Exhaust System For Sportster, Dyna And Softail Models”

1. 1 Bleeding Ears Sep 27th, 2014 at 1:54 pm

“……… a deep rich sound.” If it’s LOUD enough to be illegal I’m interested. I love annoying the s#&t out of my neighbors every time I ride down the street.

I LIKE LOUD PIPES!

2. 2 Seymour Sep 27th, 2014 at 9:40 pm

Why

3. 3 JackS Sep 28th, 2014 at 8:11 am

Nice, elegant design!

Regarding pipes and dB ratings, manufacturers will keep supplying as long as there is demand. And just like alcohol during prohibition, there will always be demand for EPA rule-busting sound.

4. 4 Mike Sep 28th, 2014 at 8:29 pm

People can cry all they want about loud pipes, but I lost count of how many half-retarded, distracted cell phone talking/texting zombie car and SUV drivers were awakened from their coma-like trance by my loud pipes, and therefore failed to change lanes on top of me as they were about to.. Had I had a nice polite quiet exhaust, I would be dead or seriously injured by them.

5. 5 BobS Sep 28th, 2014 at 10:09 pm

I have an air horn for texting drivers. For any of you douchebags that thinks you’re cool because you annoy the neighbors…just remember, when the city council enacts a noise ordinance…it’s your ass that made it happen and it’s all the rest of us that suffer because of it. I like to choose my pipe(s) based on performance, but your antics cause politicians to stick their noses in my business and limit my choices. Thank you very much asshats!

6. 6 Cantrell Sep 29th, 2014 at 10:13 am

I’m with BobS on this. I’m damn near deaf now and really don’t need to broadcast to the countryside of my arrival. i know when get there and that’s good enough.

Cantrell

7. 7 Mike Sep 30th, 2014 at 3:48 pm

Sounds like Bob S. is the voice of pure reason, shunning those darn loud exhausts while choosing to use an air horn on the public roads, which when blown into the ears of the car next to him, is sure to spook or otherwise scare the driver into losing control and hitting him or causing some other accident. Wow Bob. Hypocrisy much?

8. 8 Woody Sep 30th, 2014 at 4:04 pm

Unless Bob S’s horn is always blowing, it’s got very little in common with a loud exhaust. That said, it’s easy to NOT be a douche and still run a loud exhaust, but you have to WANT to not wreck it for everyone..

9. 9 BobS Sep 30th, 2014 at 5:30 pm

Mike, I have used the air horn several times and it’s worked remarkably well. I have never used it and still had a car crash me, and there has never been an accident at or around me after it’s use. Also I am not unequivocally opposed to loud(er) exhausts. I have two bikes, both with exhausts chosen for maximum performance in relation to my other engine modifications. They are both louder than stock. However, I am still able to cruise in and out of a neighborhood with a rumble moderate enough to allow people to carry on their conversations. I don’t “love annoying the s&#t out of my neighbors every time I ride down the street”. Plain and simple, that shit’s not cool. It is what gets people irritated enough to start enacting noise ordinances, which brings ALL of us problems. Hypocrisy? Absolutely not. If someone really loves annoying the shit out of their neighbors I suggest marching up and down the street playing a tuba wearing nothing but a ladies thong and a pair of Nike’s. They’ll be just as annoying and the offender will look just as stupid.

HardDrive
Harley Davidson Footwear
Thrifty Rent-A-Car System, Inc.
Affliction Holdings, LLC