The DAYTONA TT will mark the dawning of a new era for America’s most historic form of motorcycle racing, and the “World Center of Racing” will serve as the first battleground for the great American war between Harley-Davidson and Indian Motorcycles in 2017. The launch of online ticketing makes it much easier to plan for your American Flat Track experience (AFT). You can buy tickets right now for the 18-round, 8 AFT events scheduled for this year. AFT offers a military discount as a special thank you to our Armed Forces heroes, and children 12 yo and under are always free. A variety of ticket and hospitality options are available now using the links below.
• March 16 – Daytona TT. Venue: Daytona International Speedway – Daytona Beach, FL. Reserve Tickets.
• March 25 – Georgia Short Track. Venue: Dixie Speedway – Woodstock, GA. Reserve Tickets.
• April 1 – Charlotte Half-Mile. Venue: The Dirt Track at Charlotte – Concord, NC. Reserve Tickets.
• June 3 – Red Mile. Venue: The Red Mile – Lexington, KY. Reserve Tickets.
• July 8 – Rolling Wheels Half-Mile. Venue: Rolling Wheels Raceway Park – Elbridge, NY. Reserve Tickets
• August 8 – Black Hills Half-Mile. Venue – Black Hills Speedway – Rapid City, SD. Reserve Tickets.
• September 9 – Williams Grove Half-Mile. Venue: Williams Grove Speedway – Mechanicsburg, PA. Reserve Tickets.
• October 7 – American Flat Track Finals at SoCal Fair. Venue: Perris Auto Speedway – Perris, CA. General Admission Tickets. VIP/Hospitality.
American Flat Track is pleased to announce that Harley-Davidson® Motor Company has been named the Official Motorcycle of AFT Twins as part of an expanded, multi-year partnership renewal. “American Flat Track and Harley-Davidson share a common vision for the future of our truly American sport,” said Michael Lock, CEO of American Flat Track. “2017 marks a new era, with a re-imagined class and event structure, broadcast coverage to 90 million homes through NBCSN and a renewed partnership with one of America’s most iconic brands. Now is the time for a whole new generation to fall in love with this great American tradition.”
AFT Twins headlines American Flat Track events, and at all 18 rounds next season the world’s elite dirt track motorcycle racers will battle handlebar-to-handlebar on prototype twin-cylinder motorcycles. As American Flat Track enters its 64th consecutive year of competition, Harley-Davidson looks to build on its staggering 679 victories in the class.
“American Flat Track is the most historic form of American motorcycle racing, and the iconic American motorcycle manufacturer has been synonymous with the sport since its formation in 1954. With the renewed partnership, Harley-Davidson has taken a leadership position to support the resurgence of the sport as it enters a new golden era.