Joke Of The Week

There was only one little thing bothering me.

It was her beautiful younger sister, Sofia.

My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight mini skirts, and generally was bra-less.

She would regularly bend down when she was near me. I always got more than a nice view.

It had to be deliberate. She never did it around anyone else.

One day she called and asked me to come over. ‘To check my Sister’s wedding- invitations’ she said.

She was alone when I arrived. She whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me. She couldn’t overcome them anymore.

She told me that she wanted me just once before I got married. She said “Before you commit your life to my sister”.

Well, I was in total shock, and I couldn’t say a word. She said, “I’m going upstairs to my bedroom” she said, “if you want one last wild fling, just come up and have me”.

I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs.

I stood there for a moment. Then turned and made a bee-line straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car.

Lord and behold, my fiancé’s entire family was standing outside, all clapping and cheering!

With tears in his eyes, my future father-in-law hugged me. He said, ‘Frankie, we are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn’t ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family my son.’

And the moral of this story is:

Always keep your condoms in your car.

6 Responses to “Joke Of The Week”

1. 1 rebel Jul 13th, 2017 at 7:05 am

check

2. 2 Jay Horton's Private Shop Jul 13th, 2017 at 7:28 am

“I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year. So we decided to get married.” -first big mistake: end of happiness, end of wonderful girlfriend or visa versa.

Later Jay

3. 3 burnout Jul 13th, 2017 at 9:39 am

Jay I concur. peace

4. 4 Don R Jul 13th, 2017 at 10:07 am

The day before I was married to my now ex lawyer wife, I.met her smokin hot younger sister. Sister was formerly a Bunny at the Chicago Playboy club and is now a very successful real estate broker in Lake Forest, IL, a very wealthy Chicago suburb. She suggested that we should get together and she could get me lots of high paying remodeling work from her wealthy clientele. Did I mention she was hot and horny? So my dumb as a married the lawyer. Needless to say it didn’t work out well for me and, worst.of all, I didn’t tap sister. Live and learn?

5. 5 Boomer Jul 14th, 2017 at 7:25 am

I like the guys’ fairy tale too.

There once was a guy who asked a woman to marry him. She said no and he lived happily ever after riding bikes, hitting the bars and connecting with hot women everywhere, drank beer, and went to Sturgis whenever he wanted to. The End.

Add your own fun-filled things to this joke to make it your own.

6. 6 Zundap Jul 15th, 2017 at 9:09 am