Pat Kennedy’s 160-Spoke Wheels

I like spoke wheels, and I must admit that on my most recent customs 40-spoke was my choice. But my choice of parts can be very eclectic and I could use these over spoked wheels from Pat Kennedy in Bisbee, Arizona. I think – I am retty sure – that it’s the only place in the US where you can find 160-spoke wheels with a choice of straight, twisted or diamond spokes. And depending how lazy you are when it’s time to clean your wheels, Pat Kennedy can also lace a 120, 80, 40 or even 20-spoke wheel just for you. Pat Kennedy Custom Motorcycles. .

8 Responses to “Pat Kennedy’s 160-Spoke Wheels”

1. 1 Brad Jun 15th, 2007 at 10:10 am

OMG! Cleaning lady included?

2. 2 CJ "Warden" Hanlon Jun 15th, 2007 at 11:26 am

Awesome. I’ve been looking for another spoke wheel for our next build…think i found it! Thanks Cyril. Guilty Customs.

3. 3 Nicker Jun 16th, 2007 at 12:48 am

Does anyone have a good formula for sealant to seal off the nipples in order to use a tubeless tire……??

I’ve seen a couple of adds for services, but would rather do it myself (since it’s my a-ss on the seat).

4. 4 GARAGE GOON Jun 23rd, 2007 at 6:58 am

Those are sick in a good way. I wouldn’t wanna clean em but hey, more power to em!!! Krazy kool. Yikes.

5. 5 dragon Jun 25th, 2007 at 9:33 pm

would get rid of my harley mags for a set

6. 6 spike Mar 1st, 2008 at 4:00 pm

iv got a pair of his 120 spokers, they are outragous and no hassel to keep good coz they are the mother metal, stainless of course! would give my left testical for a pair of his 160 spokers! made my own 160 years ago but old pat and brook beat the lot!

7. 7 Johnny Apr 23rd, 2008 at 11:14 pm

Pat doesn’t do the “Discovery Channel” He’s Too Cool for that shit

8. 8 Ironforge Feb 3rd, 2009 at 9:11 am

Hello everybody,
    Unfortunately Pat’s website is not working at the moment. If you contact the man, let him know that there are people from all over the world who got inspired from his work trough his website. I remember that in the past his website used to one of our favorite. That was the time when there were not so many places on the net who offered essential chopper parts.