Motorcycle Charity At The Playboy Mansion

The next charity event at the Playboy Mansion called “Leather And Lace” will be held October 4, 2008. But if you want to get extra privileges, meaning the VIP treatment with extra parties, discounts on hotels/motorcycle rentals and CD’s of the party,, you will have to belong to the “Motorcycle Charity Club”. Different types of membership are offered and to know more you will have to go MySpaceMotorcycleCharity. At the same time you can check 200 pictures of the 2007 edition.

11 Responses to “Motorcycle Charity At The Playboy Mansion”

1. 1 Rogue Nov 24th, 2007 at 9:20 am

I have recieved so many notices from this event over the past year I put them on my ignore list.
    I am sure that some people have the kind of money it takes to go to it But I am definately not one of them.Hey do not get me wrong If that is your kind of thing go for it but there are more and more events every day that say they are motorcycle events doing something for charity.
    My personal opinion on Charity is people who donate time and money and those putting on the events Not recieving payment for their time etc.
    I prefer to have the more direct aproach and help those in my own community and lifestyle that are going through hard times.
    If you are in a position to help some one less fortunate than yourself please do so and if you can do it at other times of the year as well better yet.

2. 2 madpuppy Nov 24th, 2007 at 12:11 pm

Bless you Rogue . Those are my thoughts and ways also.

3. 3 goldiron Nov 24th, 2007 at 2:52 pm

None of these charity events nor charity rides are with a darn if they do not directly benefit bikers. Many of these charities spend a tremendous amount of money lobbying against motorcyclist’s rights.

4. 4 jatinder pal Nov 27th, 2007 at 3:04 am

i need beautifull gal in the form of charity from playboy.what else.

1. 1 yahoo music ringtones yahoo ringtones cingular ringtones yahoo Trackback on Apr 30th, 2008 at 1:11 pm
  2. 2 poker machine gratis Trackback on May 5th, 2008 at 3:42 pm