Playboy. The Complete Centerfolds.

You bought it (or stole it) pretending it was to read the articles. But, of course, it was for all the beauties inside. Hugh M. Hefner, editor in chief of Playboy Magazine, got the very good idea to gather 600” Playmates Of The Month” in a collector’s edition book sold with an impressive velvet-lined and embossed briefcase. These 600 centerfolds appear chronologically exactly the way they were published in Playboy Magazine. Starting with Marilyn itself, it’s a breathtaking view of female beauty evolution from the voluptuous blondes of the 50’s to the tawny beach girls of the seventies to the groomed and toned women of today. $315 for 600 beauties in a briefcase. Guys, I am sure you spent much more for much less. Ladies, make him happy. Soon, it’s Christmas. Hardcover 750 pages. Playboy. The Complete Centerfolds

Zipper's Kits For New Bikes

7 Responses to “Playboy. The Complete Centerfolds.”

1. 1 Jeremy Krauss Nov 25th, 2007 at 8:11 am

I think I need this briefcase.

2. 2 FXR Nov 25th, 2007 at 8:13 am

My wife just agreed to get me what I want for Christmas.

3. 3 Jose Nov 25th, 2007 at 9:31 am

What about Easyriders publishing all the centerfolds in a massive book. Better than Playboy: we would have both the girls and the bikes.

4. 4 Rogue Nov 26th, 2007 at 11:33 am

I personally can think of better things to spend money on But Hey what ever turns you on.
    Maybe it is because I have had the opportunity to photograph so many women over the years.
    Yes they all were beautiful, maybe not in the physical sence but each in their own way.
    When I first started doing motorcycle photojournalism I used men and women that were BIKERS and as the years went on some of that started to change. Readers wanted model types and of course editors started to do what they wanted. That is the way it works.
    There is a different way to shoot a motorcycle and a women together depending on what one is the main item. If the article is for a motorcycle magazine I feel the motorcycle should be dominant. If it is for a playboy type mag then the model is and she is using the motorcycle as a prop.
    I was at a photo shoot (Not one of mine) where the model with high heels on scratched a custom paint job. When it was mentioned to her to be careful, her remark was well it is only paint touch it up. A Real Motorcycle Woman would have never said that or even scratched the paint in the first place.
    Even though I really like scantilly clad and naked women I think I will pass on the playboy types and stick to the good ole biker women, they are way more interesting and sexually appealing to me.
    ROGUE

5. 5 madpuppy Nov 26th, 2007 at 12:11 pm

Bravo, Bravo Rogue !.

6. 6 rodent Nov 26th, 2007 at 10:04 pm

yeah, Rogue….let’s stick with biker broads…..

7. 7 jatinder pal Nov 27th, 2007 at 3:00 am

Too bad….playboy still being smmuggled here in india.anyway,try to get hold on this thing.

Indian Motorcycle