Half Of UK Men Would Swap Sex For 50 inch TV

Is is sad news or not? Nearly half of British men surveyed would give up sex for six months in return for a 50-inch plasma TV, a survey found out.  Electrical retailer Comet surveyed 2,000 Britons, asking them what they would give up for a large television, one of the latest consumer "must-haves." The firm found 47 percent of men would give up sex for half a year, compared to just over a third of women.  It seems that size really does matter more for men than women," the firm said. My opinion is that this survey forgot to ask a question to women: ”would you buy a 50 inch plasma TV to your man for not having sex with you during 6 months?”.  If the answer is yes, it would mean that the 50% of UK men who would not give up sex are going to get extra-lucky while the other 50% are watching TV.  And in the US? I want to know. Are you ready to sacrifice for a 50-inch plasma TV?

6 Responses to “Half Of UK Men Would Swap Sex For 50 inch TV”

1. 1 Nicker Feb 13th, 2008 at 11:24 pm

RE:
    “…it would mean that the 50% of UK men who would not give up sex are going to get extra-lucky while the other 50% are watching …”

No, it means that 50% of UK dudes are so bad at sex that someone is wiling to give-em a VT to stop-em from doing it………… 🙂

-nicker-

2. 2 Dave B. Feb 14th, 2008 at 12:59 am

Hell, if I wanted to stop having sex I would just get re-married!

3. 3 gustian Feb 14th, 2008 at 3:59 am

Jezus,

and I thought my wife bought this TV because I was doiing good.

Must review my iterpretation…….

4. 4 saorijohn Feb 14th, 2008 at 9:23 am

What a load of crap! I’m British and live in the UK.

What woman would want to have sex with a man that owns or wants to own a 50″ TV?

He would have the fattest gut and arse from being parked on the couch!

And ‘Nicker’ is correct in saying 50% of British dudes are bad at sex.

Good job for me I’m in the other 50%

Well that’s what the chicks tell me!

5. 5 Rodent Feb 14th, 2008 at 10:28 am

Is that the 50% that are muslim?

6. 6 mathias Feb 14th, 2008 at 3:47 pm

I have a 42 inch plasma and sometimes doesn’t switch it on during a week….You would see my wife and you won’t hesitate a second between taking a remote in hand or running to the bedroom..
    I assume those 50% brits ready to trade sex (for 6 months !!) for a TV have a mental disorder or a wife who looks like a 300 pound gorilla.
    (I have to go now..time to go to bed..)

Barnett