Revolution. The First Canadian Magazine For Custom Bikes.

We are in a market downturn, and new custom shops are opened, new manufacturers create exciting parts, new production custom bikes are launched and new print and online magazines are created to report on our industry. And it’s great because I am pretty sure that the men behind these new ventures do it first for the love of motorcycles, not to try to become multi-millionaire in less time than it takes to build a true custom bike. Revolution magazine, a new luxurious quarterly magazine published in Canada (obviously in both English & French) is a fine example of what passion can lead to when your true love is custom motorcycles. I would have not known so fast if I was not featured on 6 pages in the current issue. I would not have found out about the quality of the interviews (no good interviews without good questions), the quality of the analysis (they report on both sides of the border) and the beauty of the layout and pictures. And I think that the 2 men behind this new magazine, Christian Fafard and Pascal Richard, like all those entering our business despite unfavorable economic conditions, deserve your support the same way they just supported ma and will support all of us. Revolution Magazine. .

8 Responses to “Revolution. The First Canadian Magazine For Custom Bikes.”

1. 1 Hello Feb 18th, 2008 at 10:33 am

Nice to see people daring to start a new magazine. I am surprised to learn that Canada didn’t have yet such a magazine dedicated to custom bikes.

2. 2 Yves Beaudoin Feb 18th, 2008 at 10:48 am

Hi every enthusiast of custom bike i would like beginning with thank you so much Cyrill for this blog we work so hard for building this magazine. I invite you to see our magazine in the booth or chapter we publishing 4 issues by year and in janurary we won the max award for the best canadian magazine of motorcycle after only one year. We was so proud of this award from motorcycle industry in canada. We will try continue do our best in future and bringing to the enthusiast our passion of custom bike. I invite too to go on our website for a really good sample of our magazine and more info. Yves Beaudoin website responsible

3. 3 Asa Feb 18th, 2008 at 12:04 pm

Very nice mag but a little pricey for just 4 issues a year ?

4. 4 madpuppy Feb 18th, 2008 at 1:12 pm

Good Luck ” Revolution “.

5. 5 Dave B. Feb 18th, 2008 at 6:45 pm

I think this looks good, and by the way Cyril… nice bike.

6. 6 Antone Feb 20th, 2008 at 11:50 pm

well I just put in for my subscription,,need to support our brothers to the north…

7. 7 Yves Beaudoin Feb 21st, 2008 at 11:15 am

Antone thank you so much for your support it’s really appreciate and i just hope some body follow your mind.

8. 8 MILES BROWN Feb 23rd, 2008 at 7:52 pm

I’m proud to be a Canadian Builder and very proud to have one of our bikes the “HOODLUM” featured in the latest edition of Revolution Cycle! Pascal and the talented editorial staff at his magazine did an absolutely outstanding job with the photographs and the story line on the bike and we will definately be sending them pictures of some of the current builds we have underway for their consideration in future issues !
    Thanks to everyone at Revolution for the fantastic layout and feature !
    Sincerely : Miles and Lorrie Brown The E’Ville Twin Motorsickle Co.