Do You Know Who built This Trike?

This my shortest post ever. This picture was apparently taken in Daytona during Bike week. Anyone having info on this trike and who built it? Email me at

12 Responses to “Do You Know Who built This Trike?”

1. 1 MA May 1st, 2008 at 8:17 am

No, but I did see a tall alien with short arms and feet riding it!

2. 2 Greg May 1st, 2008 at 9:23 am

I am not sure that the builder has a good sense of proportions.

3. 3 gustian May 1st, 2008 at 12:27 pm

Hi Ciryl,

why do you wanna know??

To shoot him? lol

4. 4 madpuppy May 1st, 2008 at 12:31 pm

Dunno, but it sure is butt ugly!

5. 5 Dave May 1st, 2008 at 1:28 pm

It was built by Cosmo

6. 6 J May 1st, 2008 at 2:21 pm

hahahaa- that’s awesome! Big Wheel lives!

7. 7 Penny May 1st, 2008 at 3:16 pm

The Cosmo was built by Jason and the crew at Olmax Fabrication LLC/Speed & Custom in Plover, WI. You really can’t tell by looking at the bike without someone sitting on it that it is incredibly easy to ride. It’s designed for anyone 5′ to 6’4 and from what I hear a whole lot of fun! It has variable seat height, four foot peg locations and two handle bar designs to assure a comfortable ride. It’s 650cc, 4 stroke, Garrett Trubo Charged, liquid cooled, fuel injected, 4 Speed with reserve and air ride suspension with a steel frame and fiberglass body.

Check out for more info.

8. 8 Mr. Motorcycle May 1st, 2008 at 10:55 pm

The Cosmo is one of the pictures I have taken from the 2008 Donnie Smith Invitational bike show. I have it up on my site on a Flickr flash badge.

I sat on it and talked to one of the guys on the crew about it.
    It is really comfortable, and the suspension system is supposed to make it handle and corner like a dream. I guess it is really stable. (suprisingly).
    The pictures don’t do it justice. It’s like living your childhood Big Wheel dream for real. Way cooler than a full size Trike.

9. 9 burnout May 2nd, 2008 at 11:06 am

bound to happen but overdue! peace

10. 10 Charlie Lecach May 5th, 2008 at 11:51 am

Would other photos and angles really do it justice ?

11. 11 Mr. Motorcycle May 5th, 2008 at 12:07 pm

Charlie Lecach ,

I think if you don’t like it from what you see here already that you won’t like it from any other angle either, but what I was trying to say is that it looks nicer live than in a photo, like anything else.

I also don’t think I’d trade my motorcycle for it either, cause it is kinda wierd, but still cool and I would not mind having it. It’s kind of a novelty. I like motorcycles of all kinds.

12. 12 psychodrew May 6th, 2008 at 12:54 am

I would just walk by something that looked so silly,where are these motorcycle people going