Bike Builders To Appear On Sturgis Rider Live at the Buffalo Chip Campground

Producers of the Sturgis Rider Live online show dedicated to showcasing custom motorcycles and all aspects of the American biker lifestyle will be taping live and on stage 4 to 6 p.m. at the Buffalo Chip Campground on Wednesday, August 6, 2008. The public is invited to attend and participate in the show taping. Show host Charlie Brechtel, legendary leader of the Charlie Brechtel Blues Band, will welcome special guests and renown bike builders Paul Cox (formerly of Indian Larry Legacy), Randy Simpson of Milwaukee Iron, and members of the Sucker Punch Sally bike production crew. Other guests will include Rod “Woody” Woodruff, owner of the Buffalo Chip Campground, the beautiful and lively Sturgis Rider Live girls, and others to be announced.

9 Responses to “Bike Builders To Appear On Sturgis Rider Live at the Buffalo Chip Campground”

1. 1 charlie brectel Jul 10th, 2008 at 1:31 pm

thats for the post
    if you are in town wed.aug 6 i would love to have you on the show
    at the chip

2. 2 charlie brectel Jul 10th, 2008 at 2:08 pm

thanks for the post

3. 3 Cristy Jul 10th, 2008 at 2:24 pm

Charlie Brechtel rocks! Sturgis Rider Live rocks!

4. 4 curley Jul 10th, 2008 at 2:27 pm

Always something new at the Chip… Woody knows how to put on shows This sounds like a great time. Charlie’s internet show, His band and now this with Randy and Paul I also read about the burn out contest 2 stories HI with Charlies Band playing to the fireworks I hope I last all week .

5. 5 raycwheeler Jul 11th, 2008 at 12:54 am

Hey Charlie ,

See you there …

6. 6 Tony "Pan" Sanfelipo Jul 11th, 2008 at 10:03 am

Hey Charlie:
    I’m doing an Iron Butt out there to attend the Sturgis Museum Hall of Fame breakfast. I plan on hanging out with you and the band that night and heading back home the next morning. I like the 865 mile non-stop rides (except for gas) but the crowds there don’t suit me too well. I’m looking forward to seeing you again and also to you coming to my to stay with us for the HD 105th. It’s going to be a party.

7. 7 Rogue Jul 12th, 2008 at 3:18 am

This is one of the events I definately will be attending and photographing.
    I hope to see you there.

8. 8 Gary Knable Jul 14th, 2008 at 9:25 pm

Rock & Roll Charlie wish there was a way for me to make it across the big pond to jam with you. Have a good 1 and hope you can make it here to Japan 1 day .

Gary K. ( Knights)

9. 9 aft customs Jul 15th, 2008 at 1:11 pm

It’s events like this that let the public interact with the people they’ve seen on tv or read about.It’s great for our industry.Good for you Charlie.