For Dallas Cowboys Fans And For Charity

Strokers Dallas is organizing a raffle of this Dallas Cowboys themed custom Softail Harley-Davidson. The bike was purchased by Miller Lite and customized by Rick Fairless’ Strokers Dallas. Tickets are on sale for $10 each, 5 tickets for $40, or 13 tickets for $100, with every dime raised going to Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children.  Tickets can be purchased online at or at Strokers Dallas, 9304 Harry Hines, Dallas TX 75235.  The bike will be awarded during Strokers’ 13th Annual Anniversary Party on October 12 (winner need not be present to win).

10 Responses to “For Dallas Cowboys Fans And For Charity”

1. 1 Alan Aug 22nd, 2008 at 4:49 pm

With every dime raised going to Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children – Good job.
    Bikers support!

2. 2 jtm Aug 22nd, 2008 at 6:18 pm

The Texas Scottish Rite Hospital is a very deserving charity. My niece was treated by them for 12 years because of a birth defect. They do tremendous work & they need all the support we can give them. The hospital is run on 100% donations. They don’t charge the patients or their families anything so they depend on donations. The Dallas Cowboy bike is a good way to raise funds for the children.

3. 3 jtm Aug 22nd, 2008 at 6:52 pm

How about we keep this thread about the hospital & the children?

4. 4 Kephas Aug 23rd, 2008 at 9:02 am

I’m on my way to Dallas. Gotta see this. Gotta participate.

5. 5 Mike Kiwi Tomas, Kiwi Indian MotorCycles Aug 23rd, 2008 at 10:10 am

Way to go Rick, you are a class act. Great job mate and I always enjoy our talks, vision and passion.

6. 6 RF Aug 23rd, 2008 at 10:39 am

Thanks Mike, that’s a very nice compliment coming from you. I appreciate you Sir & I always enjoy your company. On this Dallas Cowboy bike, I just wanted to do something good for the Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children (TSRH). I have worked with them for many years now & I can tell you that they are one of the premiere hospitals for crippled children in the country. I had this idea to raise some money for the children so I got with Miller Lite & the Dallas Cowboys & with their help things moved really fast. We are raffling off this 2007 HD Softail which will be given away during my Strokers Dallas anniversary party on October 12th. You can buy raffle tickets online at & you need not be present to win. I appreciate Cyril posting this & I also appreciate all the donations that have already been made & hopefully we can sell many more raffle tickets & raise more money for the kids. I gave the TSRH a check for $18,770 earlier this year & my wife & I agreed that it was one of the best feelings that we have ever had! When I think about how tough the motorcycle business is right now, I just realize that it’s STILL a dream come true for me & I am so thankful that we, as motorcyclists, can come together to raise money for such a worthy cause.
    Thanks Ya’ll, I really do appreciate it very much.
    Rick Fairless
    Strokers Dallas

7. 7 Jeff Nicklus Aug 23rd, 2008 at 1:15 pm

Great job Rick !!! I hope you raise a ton of dollars for this very worthy cause.

8. 8 RON Aug 26th, 2008 at 7:23 pm

Rick, I met you during Sturgis ’06, and really enjoyed it! Now to see this, it’s proof of my first impression, you are a nice guy!!

9. 9 bcarter Aug 28th, 2008 at 9:19 am

Excellent charity, excellent bike. I’ve purchased a few tickets!

1. 1 Recent Links Tagged With "dallas" - JabberTags Pingback on Oct 15th, 2008 at 2:19 pm