Paughco 45 Bobber/Chopper Frame

This awesome new frame from Paughco will allow you to build yourself a very cool chopper using that ole 45-incher that’s been serving as a door stop for the past few of decades. Better yet the new Paugho 45 frame allows you to toss that old 3-speed and replace it with a 74 4-speed. The new bare frame retails for right around $1000.00, and that includes offset 4-speed tranny plate. The frame is set up for BDL belt or chain drive and can be ordered separately or with a host of optional accessories like the Paughco Springer, wheels, tanks and fenders shown here. With that in mind make sure you ask the salesman about a complete roller. You’ll be surprised at just how affordable one of these rides can be. Certainly would make a sweet father and son project or cool putter for shop or enthusiast. Probably shouldn’t sleep on this one as the new Paughco “45” BOBBER frame is certain to be in big demand. For complete details call 775-246-5738 or catch the entire line-up at Paughco.

13 Responses to “Paughco 45 Bobber/Chopper Frame”

1. 1 GAMBLER Oct 23rd, 2008 at 1:10 pm

watch the welds

2. 2 Jeff Nicklus Oct 23rd, 2008 at 2:00 pm

Dude, that is fucked up to say.

Over & Out,

3. 3 Greg Finlay Oct 23rd, 2008 at 2:21 pm

Gambler Frames jealous of Paughco Frames. Conclusion, don’t buy from jealous people.

4. 4 Pitbull Oct 23rd, 2008 at 7:25 pm

Gambler, Don’t hate just because they have a ton of stuff, been around forever, and care about their customers!

Haters suck!

5. 5 Lyle Oct 23rd, 2008 at 11:37 pm

That’s a great idea and a good way to get into a modestly priced flathead. I’ve got a Paughco shovelhead frame and there’s nothing wrong with the welds. The company has been around for decades.

6. 6 Mike Kiwi Tomas, Kiwi Indian MotorCycles Oct 24th, 2008 at 10:40 am

Ron Paugh is one of the finest guys in this industry. One visit with him and his company would surprise anyone of his dedication, abilities and can do anything attitude.

7. 7 James(Kiwi) Oct 24th, 2008 at 4:40 pm

I think it is great that as people stop buying the ”Billet Queens” places like Pauchco ,S&S and Yes Kiwi Indian are shining through with Traditional ol style bikes and parts.
    30’s through to early 60’s in my mind was can eara of owner modifications for speed,function and looks.And produced some of the most beautiful bikes ever.
    It is only my opinion, but we need to be thankful for good quality successful manufactuers in these time of turmoil.

Take care all, James

8. 8 harry Oct 25th, 2008 at 2:16 am

This is in response to Gambler’s comment: Nothing wrong with a dissenting opinon but that is the first negative thing I’ve heard in regards to a Paughco product. Everything I have seen of theirs has been good and they don’t try to gouge the consumer (pricewise). Am I correct in that assumption or am I totally off base on this?

9. 9 Biker Bob Oct 27th, 2008 at 11:49 pm

Harry, I have been using paughco product since I started building bikes in the late seventies, never had a problem they didn’t make good and have had excellent results. Your not off base.

10. 10 greenbikemike Nov 13th, 2009 at 3:58 pm

got a paugh wrecking ball frame years age, superb in every way and unique! everybody always checks out my bike with interest and admiration, it started out as a wrecked buell and is now a head-turnibg masterpiece. ron worked well with me when i called with my concept, this guy’s a fantastic craftsman and his customer service is second to none.

11. 11 jerseyrich Jul 15th, 2010 at 6:06 pm

fucking suck ass frame. hope they fired the retards that fit and welded the frame. no holes lined up. its crooked as shit and paughco would not even make good on it. had to cut and reweld everything except the brake bracket. trans plate wasn’t even straight. a 12 year old could have done a better job if he had the tools

12. 12 Thad Sep 3rd, 2010 at 5:07 pm

I 100% agree with jerseyrich! Got a paughco frame that was so twisted, neck was off, and the welds were the worst I’ve seen, Sent it back and finally got another one that was better but that’s not saying much! Same jig must have been used, neck still fucked and backbone off 1 1/2″ from seat to neck. Can they not hire a decent welder out there??? Simply crap!!!!

13. 13 jaybee Mar 6th, 2011 at 1:51 am

if 1 person complains… but 3 people about the same product makes me think there is a problem,
    I have heard that the frames are crap as well. I know Paughco has always put out a good product, but times change…