Strokers Bikini Team To Help Our Troops

Mix 12 of Rick Fairless best custom bikes with 12 beautiful models shot in a pinup style, then add the superb graphic artwork and photos by celebrated photographer Darryl Briggs and you get one of the hottest calendars for 2009 to adorn your garage, office…or bedroom. The calendar production was sponsored by custom builder Rick Fairless whose business Strokers Dallas has always been about Bikes and Babes. In addition the Strokers Bikini Team is helping out our troops serving overseas by donating our soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan a calendar for every calendar purchased through it’s website. You can order online at Strokers Bikini Team

27 Responses to “Strokers Bikini Team To Help Our Troops”

1. 1 HWGTHNG Oct 28th, 2008 at 7:14 am

This is the type of thing that makes me proud to be an American!!!!

2. 2 Jeff Nicklus Oct 28th, 2008 at 10:23 am

I can hardly type this note I am so choked up with pride …… good job Rick!

Over & Out,

3. 3 harry Oct 28th, 2008 at 11:33 am

Good on Rick!!! I’m glad to hear that someone still gives a damn about the servicemembers out there. Beautiful Women and Bad-Ass bikes, that’s hard to beat. I hope he sells a ton of them.

4. 4 Slag Oct 28th, 2008 at 12:23 pm

This is just OUTSTANDING. Thanks to Rick Fairless and all involved for this. Support Strokers and Rick all you can.

5. 5 Rodent Oct 28th, 2008 at 8:00 pm

Ya wanna support our troops? Bring them home and let them resume their lives and either nuke Iraq or just leave..W is over and so should his stupid war.

6. 6 Donnie Oct 28th, 2008 at 8:19 pm

I agree with Rodent. Better than offer calendars to the troops, Rick Fairless & Co should vote for Obama to end this stupid war. McCain is an old fart who is going to continue Bush policies. Time for change. Bring back the troops. Elect Obama to save America. You don’t fight terroristm with an army, but with intelligence. Bush amplified terrorism. Our soldiers paid the price for a dumb president.

7. 7 Lyle Oct 28th, 2008 at 10:47 pm

Yeah man….Long inhale….. We should plaster those posters all over the Middle East. that’ll teach those Muslum Fundimentalist Insurgents…..

8. 8 harry Oct 29th, 2008 at 11:59 am

How in the hell did politics get into Rick doing a good deed? Doesn’t matter where they are, whether it is Korea, Iraq, Germany, etc…Rick is just trying to show some gratitude to the ones that serve. Everyone is entitled to their own opinon and as I have mentioned in the past, I have no issues with a dissenting opinion. The only problem is that all I hear is, “Get Obama in office and save our troops/send them home, lower our taxes, rich people are scumbags, get the evil Bush out of office, Republicans are the devil, open the borders and let terrorist run wild in America, give us our gov’t entitlements”, that is all you hear from the liberal socalists at CNN, MSNBC, Daily Kos, etc…News flash fucksticks, not everyone wants to be “equal” in America, there are a lot of us out there that aren’t afraid of working for a living and to live within our means. The gov’t doesn’t owe us shit, work for what you want. Obama isn’t going to save us from the terrorists with “compassion, understanding and tolerance”. All of the stupid fucking hippies from the 60’s believed that worthless bullshit and it failed miserably. Reality check people, sometimes you have to get your hands dirty to protect yourselves, there is no honor amongst warriors anymore, this isn’t the 16th century, these worthless shitbag terrorists can’t fight like men they are merely punks that hit and run, so treat them like a bunch of fucking punks and beat them by any means necessary and demoralize them to the point that they want to commit suicide after we are done with them (if they were to still be alive)–I do agree w/ Rodent on one thing though. We have an enemy, forget sending troops, drop a few fucking nukes on them and let them know if they fuck around again their whole civilization will cease to exsist, PERIOD!!!

9. 9 Patrick Oct 29th, 2008 at 12:16 pm

Harry. Your prose is republican bullshit. Who told you that Obama wants to open the borders and let the terrrists run wild in America? That he has compassion for terorrists? That terrorism is a civilization? LOL. Terrorists were not in Iraq before Bush war. Donnie’s post, as I understand, was not to minimize Rick Fairless.gesture. It was to say that at 1 week of the election he thinks that the best thing to do is to bring back the troops. America lost this stupid war today, in 5 years, 10 years or even staying 100 years like McCain stated. Your suggestion is to throw a nuke on civilian Iraqui population? You are an idiot..

10. 10 Gar Oct 29th, 2008 at 12:40 pm

I agree with Rodent — Lets nuke the mother fuckers! While we are at it let’s send Obama over there just before the nuke detonates and wipe his pussy ass out of existence as well. Now that I am on a roll thinking about this let’s get all of you peaceniks, tree huggers and fish kissers together and send you folks along with the Messiah to Iraq. Now the world could become a better place!

Questions: What are you idiots going to do if McCain wins the election (it could happen), riot in the streets with yo’ brothers?

Gar Out

11. 11 Gar Oct 29th, 2008 at 12:43 pm

Gallop has the polls today at 49 Obama – 46 McCain. Osama could have an ass whippin coming!

Gar Out

12. 12 Irena Oct 29th, 2008 at 12:52 pm

Gar. It’s Gallup polls, not Gallop!?! And if Obama is elected, what you gonna do? Cry alone?

13. 13 Irena Oct 29th, 2008 at 12:56 pm

Like all republicans, you speak half the truth.

Fom gallup at 12.55 PM:
    PRINCETON, NJ — The gap between Barack Obama and John McCain in Gallup Poll Daily tracking from Saturday through Monday has narrowed slightly, and Obama is now at 49% of the vote to 47% for McCain among likely voters using Gallup’s traditional model, and at 51% to 44% using Gallup’s expanded model.

14. 14 harry Oct 29th, 2008 at 1:13 pm

No terrorists in Iraq before the war? Where do you think the terrorists come/came from? Disneyland? Terrorists come from places like Iraq, Iran, Syria, Libya, Pakistan, Afghanistan, I can keep going…BTW if you think I am merely a Republican Puppet, wrong on that as well, I have been vocal many times in regards to TRUE multiple parties in the US. I think that the Liberterian, Constitution and Green Party (yes, I said Green Party even though I don’t agree w/ their policies) needs to gain strength to counterbalance the crap that is being fed by the dems and the republicans. Both of those parties have sold America up the river, and don’t care about the people. Obama (along w/ McCain) have horrible records in securing the borders, and to have Obama in office will make a bad situation worse. Yeah, the world hates Bush (and McCain) as well, but they would be less afraid to fight terrorism than Obama would. That is the reality of it. As unpopular as this might be or sound, news flash, a LOT, I mean a LOT of terrorist cells come from the Middle East/South West Asia. They don’t come from Greenland or Iowa or Tahiti, to keep them out of our backyard sometimes we need to go to theirs to keep a bad situation from getting worse. Terrorists aren’t tolerant, they don’t want to coexsist, they want to eliminate people that have opinions that differ from theirs, they support a culture of intolerance, and they don’t care who they hurt, maim or kill to achieve their objective.

15. 15 Dan Oct 29th, 2008 at 1:41 pm

It is well established that there was no AL Quaeda, no terrorists (like no wmd’s) in Iraq until the US invasion. Saddan Hussein would not have tolerated them for evident reasons. Saddan Hussein had nothing to do with 9/11. He was a tyran, that’s it, but didn’t attack the US. Terrorists came from other neighbor countries to kill Americans, but only after Americans arrived. Explain to us how Obama could have a record about protecting our borders? McCain, I agree. Did nothing because of the lobbying of SBA (small business administration) trying to help small businesses with cheap illegal immigrants.

16. 16 harry Oct 29th, 2008 at 2:43 pm

Dan, in regards to your comments, I agree to disagree, but in a respectful way. Saddam and his ilk (I think we can agree that he was a world class turd, correct?) were supporters of terrorism, keep in mind even though he was a lot more secular than other leaders in the region at that time, he still towed the company line, but in a indirect way. Arms, training, financial means, etc…he did his part in the region as well. If anyone remembered prior to OIF, there was a lot of traffic between Iraq and Syria that was being investigated by various intelligence agencies, were they WMD’s or could it have been girl scout cookies that were being moved, we’ll never know but the fact of the matter is if something suspicious is going on, so people acted on it and checked it out. If they were two netural countries w/ moderate leadership, yeah, no one would have raised an eyebrow but cause it was Syria and Iraq, we’ll the BS flag was raised, but (as far as I know) no one found out what that was all about and why. As far as Obama goes, he was an elected official, a US Senator. Anytime something is sent up to them to pass, they either vote yes or no, when it came to immigration, just in my opinion, he didn’t seem to take a stand on the issue. Yes, it’s safe to say that he isn’t for real tough immigration or reform, he seems to be dismissive on the issue and that to me is just as bad as McCain’s shortfalls as well. This election seems to be the lesser of two evils candidates, you have to choose which one you think is the LOTE.

17. 17 Gar Oct 29th, 2008 at 3:46 pm

No one ever claimed I could type …. Gallop …. Gallup … whatever. The fact of the matter is that McCain is in striking distance and that in and of itself should worry you Osama Groupies. Let us not forget Ronald Reagan was 6 points down at this same point in the election and he whipped the crap out of the Peanut Farmer.

Cry if Osama is elected ….. nah! I will just start working to unseat him in 2008. No matter who is elected I will always respect and defend the Presidency of The United States. I just believe Osama is no good for this country. Don’t get me wrong here I am not a big fan of McCain either but at least I know where McCain comes from, he has a verifiable background, and he is an American Hero. The question I have for you is: What will all of you Osama groupies do if McCain wins? Move to Europe? There is a thought!

Gar Out

18. 18 Solo Sam Oct 29th, 2008 at 4:06 pm

Nuke them all , let God or ” allal ” sort them out ………

19. 19 RF Oct 29th, 2008 at 4:47 pm

Hey ya’ll, I didn’t mean to start a rukus, I’m just trying to give some motorcycle/girly calendars to our troops oversees.

God Bless America
    Rick Fairless
    Strokers Dallas

20. 20 Gar Oct 29th, 2008 at 5:12 pm

It’s Rodents fault !!!!!

Gar Out

21. 21 free2ride Oct 29th, 2008 at 10:13 pm

hey rick, please excuse the idiot train that dropped a load of
    buttheads at the station. get back on point turds. its all abouut
    our guys and the babes and the bikes. thanks rick for doing the righteous thing without checking the politico dork patrol to see
    it was correct. obama hussein-saddam hussein a coincidence i think not. peace love and dopes.

22. 22 Big Hand Oct 29th, 2008 at 10:44 pm

For all you liberal wimps out there.

‘I’ll keep my freedom, my guns, and my money, you can keep THE CHANGE’.

Now go crawl on your rice burners and ride off a cliff.

23. 23 Tom Binyon Oct 30th, 2008 at 1:57 pm

Thanks for your kind gesture. It’s what WE ARE ALL about!!

Here’s a thought: How about before the next election, let’s get all above bloggers together at Strokers for a face to face political debate (weapons must be checked at the door)? I think it would be a hoot!

God Bless America!!

24. 24 Gar Oct 30th, 2008 at 2:20 pm

You are the man !!!! I agree totally —- well not the part where we check our weapons at the door, but I like the rest of the idea!

Gar Out

25. 25 IntelWeenie Oct 30th, 2008 at 2:25 pm

Good on ya Rick. As a retired Marine, I think you’re doing a fantastic thing.

Binyon, good idea.

26. 26 Nicker Nov 1st, 2008 at 11:34 pm

“…Bush amplified terrorism…”

So, your saying what exactly?
    That 9/11 was “un-amplified” terrorism…????

And since we haven’t had another attack since then….. well, seems the Amplified version works.

27. 27 gene the gm Nov 3rd, 2008 at 12:25 pm

no good deed goes unpunished