Jaguar Concept Motorcycle

Of course it comes from the UK where a team of Englishmen have decided that the Jaguar leaper cat logo could be a good base for a custom motorcycle…or sculpture on 2 wheels. I don’t don’t know if it runs properly, hope that it’s more reliable than a Jaguar on 4 wheels (ask anyone who owns or owned one), but the merit is at least the steel fabrication. Personally, I would not venture hammering this one. This beast is the work of Barend Massow at Massow Concept Cycles in collaboration with Polar Cycles. This Jaguar motorcycle sports a £290,000 (about $441,000) price tag, about the price of 9 Jaguar cars. God Save The Queen & Jaguar.

39 Responses to “Jaguar Concept Motorcycle”

1. 1 Fausto Simoes Jan 15th, 2009 at 8:49 am

Subtle hints of animal features always look far better than animal reproductions in vehicle design.

Animal reproductions on vehicles are only acceptable in small doses such as hood ornaments.

Plus all of that money could’ve fed 20 poor starving bank CEO’s for a year.

2. 2 just my opinion Jan 15th, 2009 at 11:09 am

OK here’s my two cents. I personally don’t understand why anyone would do such a project seems to me that it is more art than bike, maybe just to gain some publicity for Jaguar if so they have hit the mark after all we are talking about it.

3. 3 AnARchY MoCo Jan 15th, 2009 at 11:54 am

This looks like a kiddie ride at Disneyland. What a piece of crap! Good luck with that $441,000 price tag. I think someone will be sitting on this thing a long time before they actually get any money at all for it. What a waste of time and resourses.

4. 4 Jeff Nicklus Jan 15th, 2009 at 12:10 pm

Maybe it wasn’t such a good idea to stop Hilter from taking England in WW II after all ??????

Over & Out,

5. 5 IntelWeenie Jan 15th, 2009 at 1:43 pm

20 poor starving bank CEO’s for a year???

Geeez Fausto, I could believe maybe one, but twenty??? No way.

6. 6 Joker Jan 15th, 2009 at 2:05 pm

I have never seen something so Ugly.

7. 7 Me Jan 15th, 2009 at 2:08 pm

a chopped up Ducati, with a big cat stuck on it – possible the worst concept bike ever.
    Paul Jr – eat your heart out.

8. 8 hot rod Jan 15th, 2009 at 2:15 pm

AnARchY MoCo
    Jan 15th, 2009 at 11:54 am
    This looks like a kiddie ride at Disneyland. What a piece of crap!

I would not buy this bike or even ride it but that being said it is definately not a piece of crap. It is more art than motorcycle for sure but it took alot of skill and talent to make something like that. But
    I am sure it is much harder to make the cookie cutter bikes you put out than it is to make something like this bike. If you can’t see the many man hours of hard work and the level of skill it would take to make this and appeciate that ,it does not say much for your skills does it. Besides it was probably made as a marketing deal more than anything else.

9. 9 bammo Jan 15th, 2009 at 4:31 pm

hey me: it’s a buell (sporty) motor with buell wheels and brakes.

10. 10 Dave B. Jan 15th, 2009 at 5:55 pm

You know, some ideas sound good at first and then end up all wrong… I think this was one of those times.

11. 11 rideout Jan 15th, 2009 at 6:22 pm

I tried , I really tried to figure this out. I thought perhaps i am behind the curve, maybe i just cant absorb the brilliance as it is beyond my comprehention. Then i went to the website and looked closer, it was then i realized i have not lost it. Whewww! A buell kitty cat? WTF, a headligt on the axle? WTF! Really bad proportions,WTFFFFFFFFFFF! I could go on but what is the point leave the animals to rides at the ammusement parks.

12. 12 fuji Jan 15th, 2009 at 6:47 pm

It ‘s art take it for what art is worth. It has added money to advertising pockets already so some good has come of it. ” MIDDLE COLUMN THIS PAGE ” Put the bike in a motorcycle line up and see which bike the average jo blow on the street looks at and talks about . Good, bad or indifferant .

13. 13 rideout Jan 15th, 2009 at 8:03 pm

Fuji please, everything can not allways be legitimized under the art catagory, dumb is dumb. Also I dont think it is an actual product promotion. Anyway, please go for a ride on this thing, you will get all the chicks.

14. 14 just my opinion Jan 15th, 2009 at 8:57 pm

I think everyone can agree this is not a rider. But did any of you really believe it was? I think it was not intended to ride. But just to get people talking and it works just fine in that catagory.
    I also think FUJI is right as far as if this thing was sitting in the middle of several custom bikes it would get as many looks as any other. Can’t imagine riding it but don’t think it was meant to be riden. As a piece of art it works I guess, I would not buy it but sure someone that has everything would appreciate it. Maybe someone like Jay Leno will end up with it. If you don’t believe that just watch OCC sometime some of those bikes are more art than bike but people buy them.

15. 15 alan Jan 15th, 2009 at 8:59 pm

16. 16 Nicker Jan 15th, 2009 at 10:11 pm

“…. Imagine if the Ford Mustang looked just like a horse with four wheels bolted to it. …”

Ya, this is about the same deal.

But then, there’s nothing new here.
    Don’t remember how long a go it was, but some one built a women mannequin, into a frame in just about the same position as the cat.

It didn’t pass either as a bike or as art…..
    Neither does this….. IMHO anyway.

Can’t remember ever seeing another mannequin bike, don’t expect to see another one of these.

17. 17 BadMonkeyMW Jan 15th, 2009 at 10:21 pm

Somebody call the OCC dicks, these guys are cutting into their territory!!!!!!!!

18. 18 Sam Jan 15th, 2009 at 11:00 pm

It looks like a superhero motorcycle for someone named Jaguar Man.

19. 19 gustian Jan 16th, 2009 at 12:42 am

I wouldn’t dare riding it for sure !

I bett my wife would suspect me off strange sexual behaviour if she saw me sitting on it.

Can you imagine the picture……….? (lol)

20. 20 harry Jan 16th, 2009 at 2:24 am

21. 21 Kephas Jan 16th, 2009 at 7:31 am

My eyes are sore this morning after seeing that thing. Ouch!

22. 22 rodent Jan 16th, 2009 at 10:07 am

We got the Brits disgracing the Indian marque and now their doing it to theJaguar name. But they also sing god save the queens

23. 23 Alan Jan 16th, 2009 at 10:15 am

90 Jaguar cars? Who’s selling new Jaguars for under $5000? I’ll take a few.

24. 24 Doc Shaw Jan 16th, 2009 at 12:35 pm

I will never understand modern art. That is the ugliest damn bike I have seen in a very long time.

25. 25 AnARchY MoCo Jan 16th, 2009 at 12:46 pm

Hey HotRod, just because our production bikes use the same frame does not make them a cookie cutter. I guess every builder who has ever used the same frame manufacture to build any custom bike is using a cookie cutter? Get a clue. Our first frame was a one-off. Then we took the next step to reproduce this frame to offer something completely different to any other frame on the market.If you knew what it took to make our one of a kind frame, and turn that into a one of a kind production bike, then you might have a clue, you stupid fuck. Until you have done what I’ve done, I guess your just a jackass flapping his cocksucker. Have a nice day

26. 26 hotrod Jan 16th, 2009 at 1:36 pm

AnARchY MoCo
    Jan 16th, 2009 at 12:46 pm

Hit a sore spot did we. Don’t like your shit being bashed but you have no problem doing it to other peoples work is that it? Your shit looks the same as hundreds of others so don’t think you are the first or special. If your frame was so great everyone would be using it the fact that they are not speaks for its self.

P.S. go fuck your self

27. 27 AnARchY MoCo Jan 16th, 2009 at 1:45 pm

HotRod, Check your facts. I have the top builders in the world using our frames. Freakshow Choppers, Ballistic Cyles, Big Iron Choppers, Tecart Int. in Germany. We have dealers in 8 different counties. We will be in booth the AMD Europe and US invitaion only World Championships. So once again, until you’ve done what I’ve done you’re just flapp’n your cocksucker!! Have a great day.

28. 28 fuji Jan 16th, 2009 at 3:29 pm

Years ago I had a very prosperous auto dealer tell me ” after I made a comment about one of his autos being butt ugly ” there is an ass for every seat ” I’am sure that there is an “ass” that would sit on this “flaming” seat.

29. 29 hot rod Jan 16th, 2009 at 4:50 pm

AnARchY MoCo

My original point was that it did take a lot of talent to build that cat bike. But you want to turn that into some bullshit arguement about you . nobody cares what you do or what you make. If you were a well known builder we would be on your blog not cyril’s. Does it take some talent to do what you do as far as making that frame sure but no more than it took to build that cat bike and that cat bike is more one off than anything I see on your website infact the three bikes on your home page look like the same bike with differant paint and that does qualify as cookie cutter whether you like hearing it or not. And your bike looks like it would be about the same as the cat bike comfort wise. If you don’t like people criticizing your projects maybe you should think before you start flopping your cocksucker. Maybe some day you will be as big as you think you already are but until then your just another knuckle head.

30. 30 Jef Nicklus Jan 16th, 2009 at 5:36 pm

If OCC were involved with this there would be 4 TV shows dedicated to the construction of the body alone and upon completion the “Public” would have marched in the streets and declared it equal to the second coming of Christ! T-Shirt sales would boom and all would be well in Ferryland!

Over & Out,

31. 31 AnARchY MoCo Jan 17th, 2009 at 12:32 pm

Hey HotRod, in the spirit of Cyrils Blog, why don’t you stop by my booth at the V-twin Expo. If you can get in. I’ll give you a free T-shirt. Then you can see how BIG I am. And I do have a blog, feel free to rant on it if you choose. As a mattter of fact anyone who comes to my booth at the V-twin Expo and says (I LOVE CYRILS BLOG) I will give a free T-shrit. We will be on the main floor with our partner Wizards Detail Products. I’m sure once again this year, as in the past 4, we’ll be the only booth giving out T-shirts. All the other guy’s are tight asses and don’t give out any good swag. Look foward to meeting you in person HotRod. Then I can show you what makes our production custom the finest on the market.

32. 32 Nicker Jan 18th, 2009 at 3:44 pm

Jeff -N

“… T-Shirt sales would boom and all would be well in Ferryland…”

Stop watching those clowns on TV….!!!
    Dude…..i’m tellingya….!! Your gonna go blind……… 🙂

33. 33 busfreak Jan 19th, 2009 at 8:19 am

I saw a bike like this but the guy had used a female maniquen that he found at some department store. Now that was a site to see.

34. 34 Buzz Kanter Jan 19th, 2009 at 8:47 am

Lucas electrics? If so it will still look foolish stuck on the side of the road with no spark.

35. 35 Donny Jan 19th, 2009 at 9:37 am

36. 36 metalarts Jan 19th, 2009 at 11:31 am

Reminds me of a magazine interview quote I once read..”I wish the people with money would get some taste and the people with taste would get some money.”

37. 37 Biker Bob Jan 19th, 2009 at 12:27 pm

Could you see someone riding this thing at Sturgis, he’d never make it down the strip without getting his ass kicked.

38. 38 Biker Bob Jan 19th, 2009 at 12:30 pm

one more thing, the positon of the seat makes the rider look like he’s into beastiality.

I can see the ads now, ” Our new Jaguar model brings out the Beast in you.”

1. 1 Jaguar Concept Motorcycle at Cyril Huze Blog | Pingback on Jan 16th, 2009 at 7:17 am