Frank Esposito New President Of Kendon Industries

frankespositoFrank Esposito just informed me that Ken Thurm, CEO of Kendon Industries, has appointed him as the new President of Kendon & KT Components. Kendon Industries, Inc. designs, manufactures and sells a full line of Stand-Up™ Motorcycle Trailers, Utility Trailers, Folding Car Trailers, and Stand-Up™ Motorcycle Maintenance Lifts. As you probably know if you are a professional of the industry, Frank was the President of Custom Chrome until March 2008 and has over 25 years of experience in Wholesale Distribution. Ken Thurm says: “We are very pleased to have Frank join us.  He is a respected and proven industry leader with the right character and passion to lead and drive growth for Kendon. His addition will allow me to dedicate my time to the continuous improvement of our existing products and the development of innovative new products that fit the Kendon brand name. We are very proud of Frank’s direct involvement in the industry through the Motorcycle Industry Council and his recent re-election to the Board of Directors. Frank’s vast experience, knowledge, and industry involvement are a great complement to our team”. Kendon Industries.

12 Responses to “Frank Esposito New President Of Kendon Industries”

1. 1 Pitbull Jan 21st, 2009 at 6:29 pm

2. 2 Jeff Nicklus Jan 21st, 2009 at 6:47 pm

Frank is great guy and I wish him well, however, I do have to agree with Pitbull ….. Wow!

Over & Out,

3. 3 Evobuilder Jan 21st, 2009 at 10:53 pm

Frank is a great guy… I dealt with him at both Custom Chrome and when I worked at the MIC. My only comment here is… why “wow”? Kendon is lucky to have a person like Frank at tit’s helm. Improving distribution is key for any business right now, and Frank will take Kendon to the next level…. a lift in every home, a trailer in every drivveway and a chicken in every pot 🙂
    Congrats frank… I could not be happier for you!

4. 4 Brenda Fox Jan 22nd, 2009 at 1:42 am

New President … Congrats Frank!

Wishing you a fantastic ride with Kendon and much success.
    I love my Kendon!

5. 5 Media Guy Jan 22nd, 2009 at 4:46 am

Frank is a great choice for Kendon. A lot of people don’t realize that Frank is also an accomplished (and tough) off road dual sport enthusiast. A few years back he had hurt his leg pretty bad at an industry ride. But did he put the bike on a trailer? Hell no, he rode the route back (over 100 miles) in the rain and snow! I’ll always admire him for that. Good to see you back Frank.

6. 6 Rogue Jan 22nd, 2009 at 7:44 am

I am sure that Kendon Industries will continue to grow with Frank joining their company
    Congratulations Frank!

7. 7 Mike Kiwi Tomas, Kiwi Indian M/C Co Jan 22nd, 2009 at 10:17 am

Kendon is a 1st class company. The high level of quality control is very impressive. Good to see such high quality being made in the USA.

8. 8 James (Kiwi) Jan 22nd, 2009 at 2:03 pm

Probably a very clever career move,
    With the down turn those that used to work on their bikes will go back to it to save money, and those like me who are getting a little bit older and are pissed off with the sore knees and back will want one in the Bike shed.
    I am in the market at this moment for a bike lift and the one I am looking at buying is from the USA ,it is used by all the bike shops I have visited.
    There are options out of China and though they offer things like clip ons for Four wheelers they do not have the quality. The importer of the US product has been in the Motorcycle trade for 40 years so I know that it is a good product and that there really is a warranty.!!!

The price is not that different
    Must admit though I have not seen the Kendon product over here so maybe there are some export options available to Mr Esposito.

9. 9 vee twin crazy Jan 23rd, 2009 at 2:52 pm

Hmm, he was the leader of Tucker Rocky/Bikers Chioce in the early 2000’s and because of his decisions with the new computer system, cost the company millions in sales, a real disaster. Then he moved to Custom Chrome and the company went bankrupt under his leadership. Good luck Kendon.

10. 10 Biker Bob Jan 27th, 2009 at 11:59 pm

I thought his eyes looked kinda close together.

11. 11 Road12 Jan 28th, 2009 at 10:52 am

Whoaaa, selling trailers after being on top of one of the best companies in the business… (CCI and before that TR/BC). Talking about a career move. At least he has a job though…

12. 12 HarleyDude Apr 24th, 2009 at 4:10 pm

I own a Kendon and it is a great trailer. Why a company that builds such a great product would hire someone with such a bad track record is a mystery to me. Frank Esposito has driven two successful companies from riches to rags. If Kendon is ready to die, why not sell to someone that cares? So sorry to hear the bad news Kendon, I hope you wise up before it is beyond the point of no return.