Pinche Your Ride

pinchetankGard Hollinger and the crew at LA County Choprods pimp bikes and would like you to do same on your bike by using their new “Pinche“ gas tank. This gas tank features an inset panel detail on each side and is designed to mount “Frisco” style (high on the backbone of the frame). The one-piece bottom minimizes the chance of leakage and features sunken (retro-fitted) mounts. You can choose one of their gas caps, it’s location as well as the style and location of the petcock bung. Comes complete with necessary mounting hardware. Price: $840.00 (Killer paint by Buck Wild not included). Call 310-353-2467 on my behalf or visit LA County ChopRods

10 Responses to “Pinche Your Ride”

1. 1 Steve Carr Jan 22nd, 2009 at 2:25 pm

I have always admired Gards work and hope to see more from him and his team in the future! Great bikes and a cool guy as well.

Steve Carr

2. 2 Sheridan Jan 22nd, 2009 at 6:55 pm

I’m not a big fan of Gard’s work or the prices he charges, but that’s a very good looking tank.

Reminds me a lot of the one Trevelen put on his first BBO bike, El Peligroso.

3. 3 blue sky rider Jan 23rd, 2009 at 9:09 am

I am a big fan of Gards. Esp love the Saxon Black Crown he did.This tank looks like work of Gards. Hot stuff,baby!

4. 4 Mike Kiwi Tomas, Kiwi Indian M/C Co Jan 23rd, 2009 at 10:08 am

Gard is a nice all around guy and he certainly can think outside of the box. Great craftsman. Keep up the great work mate.

5. 5 burnout Jan 25th, 2009 at 3:38 pm

as I have said befor, Gard is gonna keep on and make a career out of this! go Zig! peace

6. 6 Nitrous Phil Jan 25th, 2009 at 6:50 pm

As mentioned above – reminds me too of Trevelen’s work.
    We tried to talk to this guy at a show and with his attitude – Not a fan of this guys work.
    Builder are NOT rockstars.

7. 7 David Jan 26th, 2009 at 12:18 am

Screw the tank! Who did the paint work?

8. 8 Biker Bob Jan 27th, 2009 at 11:43 pm

I am a fan, not a big fan or a small fan, not a fan of Gard, not down on Gard, just a fan, not a engine fan, or a cowboy fan or a chinese fan or even a shit hit the fan, just a fan.

9. 9 burnout Jan 28th, 2009 at 5:21 pm

in my VERY limited understanding of spanish/mexican language I think ‘pinche’ means ‘f*ck ‘ your ride? ? peace

10. 10 Donny Jan 28th, 2009 at 5:28 pm

Burnout. It’s a play on words. Pimp Your ride. Pinche (the gas tank name) Your Ride