Fulfilling Your Dream Of Owning A Vintage Motorcycle

timelessboardtrack1timelessboardtrack2Vintage motorcycles are very expensive to buy, and our recession didn’t change anything about their historic values. If you are a Classic Motorcycle enthusiast, a Timeless Vintage Motorcycle may be the right solution for you to fulfill your dream without visiting your banker (who doesn’t want to see you, anyway) or putting your personal relation in peril (she will be very nicely surprised that they cost much less that your factory Harley). The 2 models proposed “Classic Street Bike” and “Boardtrack” (featured here) are amazing faithful 1910 era reproductions using the correct parts like sand cast engine and mufflers, white button tires, hand-made leather seat, leather lined drive pulleys, etc. Components are brass, nickel and bronze, making these Timeless Motorcycles amazing rolling pieces of art and, of course, easy conversation pieces. More at Timeless Motor Company.

7 Responses to “Fulfilling Your Dream Of Owning A Vintage Motorcycle”

1. 1 Kirk Perry Mar 19th, 2009 at 10:56 am

Any rallies planned around those puddle-jumpers? Any film prospects?
    A motor-through on “House” or “Medium” ?

2. 2 Chris Langer Mar 19th, 2009 at 11:38 am

This is such an awesome bike and even better is the price. I’m definately getting one.

3. 3 Mike Tomas Kiwi Indian m/c Co Mar 20th, 2009 at 8:19 am

I enjoy riding my vintage motorcycles. The last modern bike I owned was a 1985 model since I started my own Indian biz in 1988 I rode exclusively Indians full time. Every mile I’ve done since then on my bikes has been vintages and every mile has been pure fun. Even what would seem like the most boring countryside becomes exciting miles. No radio, no fancy stuff, just pure motorcycling at its simplist and finest. Turn every trip into an adventure, ride an Indian.
    Nice bikes Timeless, that’s a cool industrial and developing era.

4. 4 Seymour Mar 20th, 2009 at 8:30 am

I really dig these Timeless motorcycles. Very cool, would love to have one.

5. 5 mike@timeless Mar 21st, 2009 at 7:16 pm

Hi, We will be at vegas bike week. hope to see you there. We are shooting for bringing a wild timeless bike for artistry in iron also. new bikes are in the works. if you have any questions about the 1910 bikes please give us a call.

6. 6 mike@timeless Mar 21st, 2009 at 7:18 pm

thanks cyril

7. 7 Patrick R. Mar 23rd, 2009 at 9:05 pm

Would love to check one out in person! Hope to see you at Vegas….