3rd Annual Arlen Ness Bike Show Is April 18/19Th

zachnessbikeThis year the 3rd annual show will be held at a new location and on a new date. This exciting event is Saturday, April 18th from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm, and Sunday April 19th, from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, at the San Mateo County Event Center in San Mateo California. This Arlen Ness Event is now one of the best bike shows, parts expo and swap meet in the state of California. In addition to the 3 generations of Ness custom builders, there will be a special appearance by Donnie Smith and other well know custom builders. All makes and models welcome. More info at Arlen Ness Bike Show . And for those asking me all the time if I know a transporter to ship their bikes to and from a show or rally, please go to Motorcycles Shipping. (picture: bike by Zach Ness)

6 Responses to “3rd Annual Arlen Ness Bike Show Is April 18/19Th”

1. 1 Bobfather Apr 7th, 2009 at 10:14 am

We’ll be displaying our bikes there this year.

2. 2 Wacko Apr 8th, 2009 at 9:42 am

I will covering the event for Bikernet and Bikernet Metric. Bobfather, what is the name of your company? I will come by your booth.

3. 3 Rodent Apr 8th, 2009 at 7:29 pm

This will be the 1st Arlen show I’ll miss due to circumstances beyond my control

4. 4 EzJ Apr 13th, 2009 at 8:58 am

South Bay Biker will be there – look for the Shasta Salute to America / Operation Gratitude booth. Anyone wishing to learn more about the Rally & OPGrat, or send a “thank-you” card to our troops & drop a couple bux in the collection jar to help with costs to send CARE packages to American soldiers can stop by & meet SSG Liz Cowie & say hi to South Bay Biker’s “gal on the ground,” Hollister Christi.

5. 5 Patrick R. Apr 13th, 2009 at 7:56 pm

Kustom Kolors has a booth their too…stop by and see us!looking forward to a kick ass show~

6. 6 slice Apr 15th, 2009 at 11:01 am