A little Chop Named Foxy Lady

foxyladyI like them simple, always looking ready for new spins. Coolness without going overboard. A bike that many could build in their garage, reason why I show it to you.  Seen in Germany during the recent Custom Chrome Europe Dealer Show, this little chopper was built by USM Motorcycles near Hannover, a long time importer and distributor of Arlen Ness parts. Sorry, no picture of the Lady. (photo Horst Rosler) USM Motorcycles.

13 Responses to “A little Chop Named Foxy Lady”

1. 1 Paul Apr 17th, 2009 at 7:01 am

Xtremely nice.

2. 2 Geoff. Apr 17th, 2009 at 7:02 am

Little golden nugget.

3. 3 thug Apr 17th, 2009 at 7:03 am

We have no prob making a bike like that … with mfg title to back it up….

4. 4 Steve Carr Apr 17th, 2009 at 7:54 am

Another really nice example of whats going on in the industry right now. We specialize in these type builds and more. We are a Licensed Manufacturer by the NHTSA, Insurable and Financable and affordable.

Steve Carr
    Lightning Rod Motorcycles

5. 5 Troy Apr 17th, 2009 at 9:40 am

For the most part, I really like this bike.

Horst tends to hoard all the Ladies.

6. 6 Bobfather Apr 17th, 2009 at 5:25 pm

Nice and minimalist. I like them lean and clean myself but not a fan of drum brakes when disc brakes are so good now. Maybe not true old school but we always manage to blend that old school lean clean look with modern items like disc brakes and electric start.

7. 7 Dave Blevins Apr 17th, 2009 at 6:42 pm

A fine looking machine

8. 8 Vette Apr 18th, 2009 at 10:35 am

I do like the little ride! Very me, but the front end

9. 9 jatinder pal Apr 18th, 2009 at 11:20 am

A very good looking bike.keep up the good work.

10. 10 Gina Woods Apr 20th, 2009 at 10:38 am

11. 11 Conrad Apr 23rd, 2009 at 11:01 pm

I like it. Basic and yet pretty full of g=cool stuff. Good Job guys

Thug (wannabe thug?)
    Grow up, go back to your bridge (under it) and stay off here. You apparently have no bike builds right now so stop acting like you are a someone.

Steve Carr,
    Not to piss you off or anything but please dont advertise under others bikes. I think that is very innapropriate and uncalled for. Go pay some magazines and such to advertise you and dont be cheap and rude on here.

12. 12 Steve Carr Apr 24th, 2009 at 6:22 am

Conrad, Thanks for your advice, and we do advertise in select magazines, although we are a small up and coming company, our advertising budget is very limited.

I am very impressed by the bike on this blog, and stated as such. USM Motorcycles is located in a completely different country, Germany If I am not mistaken, there is nothing wrong with letting others know that this type build is availible in the USA as well.

If this had been a company based in the US, you are right, It would have been “very innapropriate and uncalled for” to mention what we do, and I would never have done as you respectfully accused me of doing on this page.

Your comments are welcome anytime.

Steve Carr
    Lightning Rod Motorcycles.

13. 13 Aida from USM Feb 25th, 2011 at 9:58 am

Hi Cyril!

We found our Foxy Lady on your Blog, thanx at all for your nice words!

Greetings from Germany!