Jesse James Demolition Death Race Online Game

jessejamesisadeadmanAs you already know, the new Jesse James TV Show “Jesse James s A Dead Man” will debut May 31 at 10 PM on Spike TV.  To boost the show and increase traffic to the Spike Website the show producers  launch an online video game named “The Demolition Death Race”. The game challenge is to win the checkered flag and take out Jesse James by smashing, crashing and exploding. In succeeding, gamers will unlock new levels of challenge, acquiring new virtual vehicles for new races and fights. My opinion: since I think that the show (and game) will be extremely successful, you can expect to see in the next 12 months in a store near you new Jesse James merchandising. I would bet on tees, toys (miniature monster cars and motorcycles) & other gadgets.

13 Responses to “Jesse James Demolition Death Race Online Game”

1. 1 Matt May 18th, 2009 at 9:04 pm

Love him or hate him, Jesse is a smart businessman and entrepreneur. Good luck to him.

2. 2 Brandon May 18th, 2009 at 9:17 pm

When Jesse James informed Cyril that he would no more sell parts, everybody in this blog was speculating why? Simple reason: Jesse makes more money doing something else. Much, much, much more.

3. 3 Nicker May 18th, 2009 at 10:35 pm

Far more interesting would be him building another bike.

4. 4 John Parish May 18th, 2009 at 11:54 pm

The stunt’s version of OCC. Enough is enough!

5. 5 Brian May 19th, 2009 at 6:52 am

I don’t think it’s about money anymore. He’s made a lot and his wife is loaded. I think he’s at the point where he can do whatever he wants to do. And good for him. I’m just hoping to retire before I die so I can enjoy a few years of doing what I want to do. He’s doing it right now. I personally don’t care if he’s abandoning the bike business. If people have the opportunity to change the direction of their career and do as they please then that’s great. I think Jesse is an interesting guy and I look forward to watching his show.

6. 6 Pitbull May 19th, 2009 at 10:52 am

Great Marketing and a great image, go Jesse, your one smart man.

7. 7 Jeff Nicklus May 19th, 2009 at 12:24 pm

I agree with Nicker ….. I would personally like to see Jesse get back to doing what he does best …. building bikes and get away from this carnival crap ….. but hey, that is just me.

I, like Cyril, believe his show and associated “stuff” will be a success.

Over & Out,

8. 8 Rodent May 19th, 2009 at 5:23 pm

If Jesse was to star in a gay cooking show because he got paid enough to do it, so what? who cares? or are all you just jeleous?

9. 9 sheriff May 20th, 2009 at 7:43 am

hey Rodent
    what channel is that cooking show. on……………………………..

10. 10 Greg Hoeve May 21st, 2009 at 8:53 am

I can’t say that I blame him for abandoning the bike business. The bike business has’nt done much for anyone for the last few years at least. Good for Jesse or anyone else who can apply their talents to other ventures and reap better returns on their investment of time, money and effort. Frankly, I’m more than a little tired of hearing one horror story after another associated with the bike world. The custom bike world will be in the Sh*%*^ter for some years to come and the entrepreneurs of the world will find a more appreciative audience for their product, service, etc.

Custom bikes are great fun for sure, but they are a crappy way to feed your family anymore, much less build for your retirement. Let’s see,,,,,,,, no money in it + huge liability = waste of time. Seems like simple math to me. You go Jesse, kick some ass in some other venture and keep on pioneering.

11. 11 Gard Hamilton May 21st, 2009 at 9:30 am

Greg Hoeve. You are absolutely right. The only way for builders to make money is to use their reputation to do something else where they can make a decent living. I suspect that Cyril did this blog as a diversification to secure some stable income. Smart move, like Jesse.

12. 12 Greg Hoeve May 21st, 2009 at 10:59 am

For what it’s worth, my crew and I are working up a quotation to provide manufacturing services to a new account we landed. They want us to produce 45,000 parts per month for 5 years, of the same part number no less. The minimum value of this job over the five year contract is in excess of $48,000,000 with opportunity to quadruple this production requirement based on increasing demand for the product. Our contacts indicate that at present we have about a 1 in 3 chance of getting this work. This is real opportunity, here and now, in the good old USofA. If only the motorcycle industry had not consumed the best and brightest people it had to offer, perhaps we could look forward to this kind of opportunity within the MC world. Oh Well!!!!!!!

In any event, within 7 months we will receive our AS9100 certification and we will be qualified as a Tier 1 vendor to the Boeings and Airbuses and Lockheeds of the world. Opportunity abounds for the courageous few willing to look for it.

1. 1 Posts about Website traffic as of May 18, 2009 | Ebusiness Blog Pingback on May 18th, 2009 at 6:21 pm