New Slut Life Clothing Line. A Name So Wrong. It Could Be Right.

slutlife1-6

slutlife21

When I was young studying marketing & advertising at the Paris University, one of the first things I learned is that (sometimes) provocation equals seduction. Well Mike Belland from A1 Cycles must think same to name “Slut Life” his new line of clothing. He tells me that his line is sizzling, sexy beyond belief, and to convince me to come to check it out at the launch party, he mentioned that there will be more pin-ups than I can handle…(this is also called provocation). Anyway, in case I can’t handle all of them, you are also invited Thursday June 4th, from 7 to 11pm at the Cottage, 522 Lucern Avenue, Lake Worth, FL. The wild bash will feature live music by kick-ass bands. original wares of crafty vendors, tattoo artists, car clubs, a charity raffle and even a blood drive. Any questions? Call Melissa 561.927.7331.

Zipper's Kits For New Bikes

19 Responses to “New Slut Life Clothing Line. A Name So Wrong. It Could Be Right.”

1. 1 Fluke May 26th, 2009 at 1:13 am

A name so wrong it could just also be wrong. But with fashion labels anything goes namewise as long as people remember it.

What I would like to see instead is a clothing line for us biker chix that ride our own bikes that is elegant and classy as well as practical, rather than the slutty and cheap biker bitch look which is old, tired and to be honest, utterly unsuited to actually riding on a bike.

But I guess this line of clothing is designed for what men want us to wear rather than what we want to wear. Since 95% plus of clothes are bought by the women who wear them themselves I would have thought that parhaps catering to womens own tastes would make great business sense.

2. 2 A 1 cycles May 26th, 2009 at 7:40 am

the website is http://www.slutlife.net and to reply to above comment the womens shirts are mostly crew neck and cap sleeve lycra cotton blend which lends itself to riding very well.and most of the designs were also done by a talented woman designer.. and the name is catchy..but im biased

3. 3 thugcustomcycles May 26th, 2009 at 9:11 am

thats good stuff….. mikes areal slut!!!!

4. 4 Nice Girl May 26th, 2009 at 1:04 pm

Does the apparel come with crabs too?

5. 5 David May 26th, 2009 at 3:38 pm

The clothing should come with crabs but the people who buy this crap probably already have crabs and who knows what else. Mike is a slut and his morals are in the gutter along with his mind and business!!!! Where in the HELL is this world going… Down hill fast I think and no one out there seems even concerned about North Korea and that mess!!! Why would anyone want to pay for a piece of clothing to do free advertising for the maker or yourself “that is if you are a slut” or ride a Harley or Ford or Chevy or Obama. Give me a shirt and I’ll wear it and you’ll get free advertising.Maybe some other dunce will then buy your “Slutie” product.. Maybe AIG,the car companies and the Banks can sell clothing to get there balls back in line.

6. 6 A 1 cycles May 26th, 2009 at 4:03 pm

david…please put your name and real address so as we know how you know so many things..dont hide behind your computer..as so many people do make comments and remarks which are one sided and cannot be verified..becuase you are afraid

7. 7 David May 26th, 2009 at 4:20 pm

A1 I gave you my opinion.You should also be afraid or you are uneducated and have nosense of the world around you.I know so many things because I have an education I watch Fox News and I READ alot about History and the world and politics .I am disabled and have time to do all this while you probably work all day. That’s OK just keep your head out of the sand and pay attention to whats going on in the world. The two biggest advances and downfalls of today’s society is the internet and the cell phone.Along with piss poor morality and people looking for a hand out instead of a hand up!!
    Besides that’s what a comment is a one sided opinion and it can be verified.
    I AM AFRAID!!!

8. 8 David May 26th, 2009 at 4:26 pm

A1 I forgot to ad that the Lone Ranger and Batman also hid behind their masks as I hide behind my Keyboard. So give me a break.

David

9. 9 tonytheterrible May 26th, 2009 at 5:16 pm

Mike your a dirty little slut. It’s about time you did something good with your life for a change. the line looks great you should be proud.

10. 10 DonkeyPunch May 26th, 2009 at 8:07 pm

Hey Mike The Line Looks Great. Cant wait to se the pin ups on the 4th sportin the new threds. Keep it slutty

11. 11 Nicole May 27th, 2009 at 12:48 pm

Proud of what? What female OR male with a drop of self respect would wear a shirt with the word “Slut” on it? That whole concept lost its shock value in the 80′s/90′s. Now, everyone is used to promiscuity and it’s actually hotter to be RESPECTABLE. But, I’m sure if we got a glance at those who had input on this project we wouldn’t be surprised. Desperate and attention grabbing (any kind being acceptable) is what comes to mind. And it sounds like the creator himself is an expert. Nasty.

I like Flukes comments. We DO buy our own clothes and many of us ARE tired of the “slutty, cheap biker bitch look”. But, I guess we should look at it as a favor to women. Clearly, any guy interested in the “Slut Life” line, whether he sports it himself or allows himself to be seen around a chick wearing it, is a complete waste of time. Good job, Mate! You created a beacon for all of your man whore kind. Ladies, you owe this man a toast!

12. 12 Sabrina Mueller May 27th, 2009 at 1:01 pm

As expressed above, the guy or gal who decided to call a clothing line with such a name is an idiot. It is so wrong.and it will never be right. Failure guaranteed. Woman word.

13. 13 Baby Bear May 27th, 2009 at 1:47 pm

Would one want their daughter or wife to wear one of these shirts?

Now if it were a hot rent a guy for the day, I’d make him wear it!

Let’s get some bad boy clothing going. Womanhood is abused enough!

14. 14 Biker Beaut May 27th, 2009 at 2:44 pm

If bad boy clothing is what your looking for it’s here! Like said above, you know the guy that likes this crap isn’t good for much more than one day or night! There ya go! He isn’t worth too much all the way around either if he doesn’t mind who might see him wearing this stuff. We know he isn’t a successful professional or semi-professional anything if he doesn’t care that a potential customer might see him wearing something like that! Seems kind of pretty boy in a way, too. That’s all anyone needs… A guy who takes longer to get ready than a chick does. But, I guess it makes perfect sense. A d-bag with a “Slut” shirt. Heck, that is perfect!

15. 15 murdoc May 27th, 2009 at 3:22 pm

Just like anything else – if you don’t like it don’t buy it.

Best of luck Mike.

16. 16 DonkeyPunch May 27th, 2009 at 7:35 pm

Well Put murdoc

17. 17 nicker May 27th, 2009 at 11:22 pm

RE:

“…Does the apparel come with crabs too?…”

Probably not.
    Too many people are allergic to sea food.

-nicker-

18. 18 customfighterer Jun 1st, 2009 at 4:50 pm

wow! that is total shite IMO. almost as shit as their website!

stick to whatever else you do. you should keep your degrading of women behind closed doors.

why dont i like it??

boring, same old shit graphics. and the name. HORRIBLE.

19. 19 willie Jun 3rd, 2009 at 7:18 am

Freedom is not free ,glad the government dosn,t own them yet lol

Metzeler