Dr. Laura 4th Of July Freedom Ride

Until a couple months ago, I didn’t know who was Dr. Laura (Schlessinger). Then, on the administration side of my Blog I noticed a big boost of incoming web traffic after she mentioned my Blog in her radio show (8.5 million listeners weekly). Evidently, it helps to be mentioned by her!

So, it’s the way I found out who she is, that she is a best selling author of 11 adult and 4 children books. But until today I didn’t know she was riding a Harley-Davidson trike. And since she says very nice things about bikers in this video it’s my turn to give her a free plug…

10 Responses to “Dr. Laura 4th Of July Freedom Ride”

1. 1 Peter Solek Jul 2nd, 2009 at 8:25 am

Harley riders are getting older and older. The proof is the video.

2. 2 Steve Carr Jul 2nd, 2009 at 8:50 am

Wow, I have to admit, I didnt think too much of “Dr. Laura” because of some of her conservative ideas in the past as well as other issues. But, after seeing this video, I have to say she is pretty cool, and I wish her many years of good riding.

Steve Carr

3. 3 Dave Blevins Jul 2nd, 2009 at 10:39 am

Well, I’ve never heard of her either, but you’re on a bike I don’t care if you are Dr. Laura or Dr. Suess, you’re one of us.

4. 4 T Jul 2nd, 2009 at 11:39 am

Nothing like a Doctor into Skulls

5. 5 mike Jul 2nd, 2009 at 12:34 pm

Hmm….This is proof that bikers do indeed come from all walks of life. Dr. Laura on a Harley with skulls…who would have thunk it?

6. 6 Brandon Jul 2nd, 2009 at 12:44 pm

Like all very conservative people, she has a wild side. A very wild one? Can you find out more Cyril? 🙂

7. 7 Rock Star Jul 5th, 2009 at 6:58 am

total GILF.

8. 8 TPEvans Jul 6th, 2009 at 7:47 pm

I have to admit I thought a lot of Dr. Laura in the past because of her conservative ideas, but this is a real bonus.

However, she is far too naive in her views about bikers getting along. It’s just a matter of minutes before someone unloads the “RUB” thing on her, calling her every name in the book because she isn’t “biker” enough. Bikers, being their own worst enemies, will be sure at some point to thoroughly piss off a national radio personality by telling her she isn’t welcome.

Hey, just to prove a point – please note that it’s a factory bike she is on. She didn’t build it. She didn’t even paint it. With these very important points on the table, have at it.

9. 9 bythesword Jul 11th, 2009 at 10:19 am

She’s not a doctor, she is a douche bag who believes that her view is the only view on any issue.

10. 10 bythesword Jul 11th, 2009 at 10:20 am

PS….she’s welcome so long as she keeps her trap shut.