New 2010 Harley-Davidson Models Here July 25th And In Sturgis August 1st

harleysturgisAs you know it’s during Sturgis that Harley-Davidson shows its new models line-up, new Genuine Motor Parts & Accessories and MotorClothes® merchandise. Those in Sturgis will be able to have a close-up look at what’s new for 2010 and also test ride from August 1st to 7th at the Rapid City Civic Center. But stay tuned because I should be able to give you a preview of the most interesting new Harley models on Saturday July 25th. Waiting for it (I can already tell you that you should not expect too much…), see the list of the main Harley-Davidson events in South Dakota.

1- The Harley-Davidson Road Tour (all activities free of charge) will run from Saturday, Aug. 1 through Friday, Aug. 7, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. daily at the Rushmore Plaza Civic Center in Rapid City. Experience the passion, excitement and sound of the Sturgis Rally at the Harley-Davidson Road Tour outdoors at the Rushmore Plaza H.O.G.® Members-only Pin Stop, Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) Bike Raffle, Free Bike Wash, Beer Garden with entertainment and more.

2- Harley-Davidson custom motorcycle Ride In Show on Thursday, August 6. There is a modest $10 entry fee, all proceeds will be donated to MDA. “Best of Show” winners in each of the13 judging classes will receive a $500 cash prize. Two special awards of $500 will also be awarded to the top Sportster® and VRSC™ and Big Twin utilizing Harley-Davidson Genuine Motor Accessories.

3- Special Women’s Day on August 2. Interactive women’s area featuring giveaways, prizes and motorcycle information.  Activities planned for Women’s Day include seminars focused on teaching women how to customize their motorcycle and how to pick up a fallen motorcycle

4- Race fans will be able to check out the AMA Pro Flat Track Grand Nationals at the Black Hills Speedway in Rapid City on August 4. Tickets: $25/advanced; $30/at the gate. H.O.G. members receive a $2 discount per ticket when purchased at the Harley-Davidson Road Tour

For a complete listing of Harley-Davidson events at the 2009 Sturgis Rally, please visit the Experience section at Harley-Davidson Sturgis.

11 Responses to “New 2010 Harley-Davidson Models Here July 25th And In Sturgis August 1st”

1. 1 Bobfather Jul 18th, 2009 at 12:32 pm

2. 2 alan Jul 18th, 2009 at 7:00 pm

if you look at the number from harley the last quarter
    the 2010 model are maybe the last one

3. 3 Brandon Jul 18th, 2009 at 8:26 pm

Alan. Harley will survive with government bailout money, meaning your taxpayer money. Harley is going to belong to all of us! But still no discount at the dealership when you go to buy a bike!

4. 4 Jeff Nicklus Jul 19th, 2009 at 8:22 pm

I just had a bit of barf come up in my throat! Harley a Socialized company I can hardly wait!

Over & Out,

5. 5 leohd Jul 20th, 2009 at 11:59 am

well, spill the beans what is the FLHTK??

6. 6 nj biker Jul 20th, 2009 at 3:14 pm

Now that HD dealerships look like taj mahals jobs and the economy have gone down. At least when they started the company they were frugal. Bike prices need to come down or harley will join the automakers looking for help. Remember the AMF bailout in the 70’s.

7. 7 BikerMarc Jul 22nd, 2009 at 9:43 pm

Dear Harley-Davidson Management,

HD 2010 – Product Price Point, Product Price Point, Product Price Point. Let me repeat. Product Price Point.

HD, please. Let US, lovers of the HD brand – HELP YOU!

We love you HD. I even have an HD tattoo as a sign of my loyalty. You gotta take a bit of a margin hit on the bikes man. As a business owner, I am sacraficing margin because of the economy. Why? I love my customers. I want to keep my current customers. I want to love more customers. YOU need more customers NOW. Not tomorrow.

Gotta tell ya. Bike price difference between dealerships is not sustainable. As much as $1,000 difference between bikes sold in SoCal and Central Cal. T-shirts for $55 bucks. Who you kidding.

Its time to acknowledge reality friends. USA is in one hell of a recession and money is tight everywere. Cut prices or results will surely get worse.

My 2-cents.

8. 8 Harleymania Jul 25th, 2009 at 12:21 am

I haven’t seen anything yet. I emailed my harley dealership near me about ordering a new harley, they won’t even respond to my emails. I finally called Tuesday, and talked to a guy, and he said it would be on the website Friday, and nothing, I am ordering two motorcycles and they don’t even want to speak to me about it? I even emailed them again today, and no response today either? All I want is the information on the colors, and so on for the roadking classic for 2010…. I will be so glad when the information comes out…

9. 9 50 cents worth Jul 25th, 2009 at 12:59 pm

This is rediculous.I wanted to order a new 2010 Rocker C because my ignition switch went out and the chrome is peeling off and this bike is kept inside covered up.And I couldnt even get a salesman to nible on an order.I’ll spend my money somewhere else.Ya’ll just lost a sale.I paid $22,000 cash money in $100 bill on june 29th of last yr.Ashame ya’ll wont be gettn another $22,000 from me now.

10. 10 Waiting for the 2010's Jul 26th, 2009 at 10:40 am

Not the dealers fault they won’t take your order…Happened to me as well. The company doesn’t tell them anything about what models will change, go away, colors available, etc. They cannot very well sell you anything they know nothing about.

BTW…Wouldn’t it be better to break the new line-up at the beginning of Spring when people begin to think of a new bike? End of July is a little late in the colder areas of the country.

1. 1 New 2010 Harley-Davidson Models Here July 25th And In Sturgis … | BikesRegion.Com Pingback on Jul 18th, 2009 at 6:40 pm