Friend Of The Industry Jasmine Cain Receives 5 Music Nominations

Nominations for Just Plain Folks, the world’s largest independent music awards organization, have been announced. After screening 42,000 albums and 560,000 songs, Jasmine Cain is leading the pack with 5 nominations which include: Rock Album of the Year: “Locks & Keys” – Hard Rock Song of the Year: “Fade” & “Whiskey Kiss” – Rock Song of the Year: “You’re Still Gone” -Contemporary Song of the Year: “Give Me Love”-

The judging criteria are based around one basic concept: does the music move you? This one encompassing criteria has since been adopted across much of the mainstream music industry to measure the very best quality of the best music being made today. Jasmine Cain and her band will also be performing 2 songs at the awards ceremony which will be held in Nashville on August 29, 2009 at The Wildhorse Saloon. Tickets can be purchased online at JP Folks. Jasmine Cain Website.

12 Responses to “Friend Of The Industry Jasmine Cain Receives 5 Music Nominations”

1. 1 gina woods Aug 24th, 2009 at 10:43 pm

We currently interviewed Jasmine on our show. She was a complete delight ( what an inspiration!)and I can’t wait to see this chick ROCK… I hear she’s smokin….right on GF! Send me the new CD and we’ll play it on the new XM show 🙂

2. 2 BikerMarc Aug 25th, 2009 at 8:40 am

A HUGE congrats to ya Jasmine. You and the Band know what it takes to rock and how to rock.

Best of luck.

3. 3 raycwheeler Aug 25th, 2009 at 10:13 am

Had the pleasure of meeting Jasmine and her crew at the Smoke Out in Cottonwood , Az this summer .

This young lady is one class act .

Congratulations and good luck .

4. 4 Dar Aug 25th, 2009 at 6:36 pm

Jasmine performed at our place during the Horse Smoke Out Long Road. She rocked. Great vocals. Great look. Great gal. My sincerest congratulations to you Jasmine. p.s. I have that video clip from our back office if you ever want it.

5. 5 Roadside Marty Aug 25th, 2009 at 10:04 pm

Way to go Jasmine!!! If anybody deserves it it’s you! The next time any of you get to see her live DO IT!!! BTW do you forgive me for branding you at the ranch LOL!!! Roadside

6. 6 Rodent Aug 26th, 2009 at 10:43 am

Roadside is right, Jasmine is great!!

7. 7 LCFab Aug 31st, 2009 at 3:49 am

Jasmine rocks!! not too hard on the eyes either, congrats you deserve it, one hard working lady!

8. 8 Fab Kevin Aug 31st, 2009 at 8:20 am

Right on, Jasmine! Well deserved. Congrats!

9. 9 bean're Aug 31st, 2009 at 9:43 am

The latest update- Jasmine walked away with an unprecidented 6 awards that night. I had the pleasure of being there with the band and once again they stole the show. Now that James Brown is gone, SHE is the hartest working person in show biz!

10. 10 Jasmine Cain Sep 2nd, 2009 at 12:28 pm

First of all, Roadside Marty-my brand has completely healed leaving no idication that you ever slammed a hot iron into my shoulder so it’s all good.
    Secondly, Dar-I have to see that video!!
    Third, Gina-send me an address and I’ll have that CD in the mail to you immediately.
    And finally, James Brown may have actually worked harder than I did, but I make it look better.

Thanks alot everybody!!

11. 11 The Nov Sep 3rd, 2009 at 12:12 am

hey jasmine!
    congrats on the nominations!! i just got back into town last week – wed 26th – and if i had known you were in nashville, i would have driven up & went to the show with my friend jim…. a well recorded artist in his own right. caught your show a few times in jackson where i’m working again – this time for a few months – and hope to see your band again here @ barley’s. all of you KICK ASS !!!!

and i’ll bring some more pies for your personal consumption!

when are you in town here again?

12. 12 Tonto Sep 30th, 2011 at 11:32 am

Second time i have caught your show at the Boogie Two. Awesome Live Show! Keep on Rockin!