The Picasso of Sport Bikes Goes To Daytona

nickangladanickangladamotorcycleStarting September 15, Nick Anglada, a.k.a. “The Picasso of Sports Bikes, will be operating out of Cycle World of Daytona, the newest destination for sport bike and metric riders.

In an agreement between both companies, Anglada’s customized sport bikes and cruisers will be built and displayed on-site within the new Cycle World of Daytona, the largest powersports facility in Central Florida. Cycle World of Daytona has recently undergone a transformation form the old Klassix Auto Museum to a 50,000 sq. ft. two-story powersports juggernaut featuring the latest on and off-road iterations from Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda, Ridley, Boss Hoss and more. For more information, please visit Nick Anglada Originals.

35 Responses to “The Picasso of Sport Bikes Goes To Daytona”

1. 1 John E Adams Aug 28th, 2009 at 9:32 am

Thanks for the heads up and link Cyril, Nick is definately doing some beautiful work and I look forward to stopping by to see it up close and personal!

John

2. 2 Conrad Nicklus Aug 28th, 2009 at 11:34 am

Is this an Adam Canni design as well?

3. 3 FREDP Aug 28th, 2009 at 4:18 pm

Oh Conrad. Stick the knife in and twist!!!! Now, did Dad put you up to that? Good question, Now it seems we will all be asking that question when a new design bike appears here.

4. 4 John E Adams Aug 28th, 2009 at 7:16 pm

Conrad & Fred,

If it isn’t what do you think? It looks like Nick’s work is off the scale – take a look at his site -;0)

John

5. 5 Conrad Nicklus Aug 29th, 2009 at 2:41 am

I am just saying as a question because it looks like something he woulddesign, still looks good.

Now as for FREDP,
    GO FUCK YOURSELF AND LEAVE MY FATHER OUT OF THIS. I AM PERFECTLY FUCKING CAPABLE OF MAKING MY OWN COMMENTS WITHOUT MY DAD BEING INVOLVED,PRICK.

6. 6 Freedomlaw Aug 29th, 2009 at 7:39 am

Whoa guys. I like to share this website with my grandson. Tone it down.

7. 7 A 1 cycles Aug 29th, 2009 at 7:52 am

go get em nick..see you soon.

8. 8 FREDP Aug 29th, 2009 at 12:46 pm

Conrad. That’s the problem with emails. (can’t see the emotional side of the intent) It was meant in a light hearted vein. (as my second sentence states, as a compliment to your question.)
    I have known your Dad through mutial people in the Industry, and he got me to vote Republican this year, coming from a 30 year voting Democrat!
    Geez KIDS!!

9. 9 JUST MY OPINION Aug 29th, 2009 at 1:54 pm

Conrad,

Take off your bathrobe and go build something!

10. 10 Flash Aug 29th, 2009 at 4:31 pm

Nice job Nick………Looking forward to seeing some new suff

11. 11 bigalyts Aug 30th, 2009 at 2:12 pm

LOVE THE CONTRAVERSY ! FREEDOMLAW LET THE GRANDKIDS WATCH DISNEY ! MAYBE THEY CAN CATCH A CLEAVAGE SHOT FROM THAT LIITTLE GIRL WHO SINGS AND DOES THE CONCERTS !!

12. 12 sowhat Aug 30th, 2009 at 3:57 pm

You can always count on Conrad to run his big mouth.

13. 13 John E Adams Aug 30th, 2009 at 7:41 pm

Many of these comments may better suited for twitter, instant messaging or facebook ????? Only a couple of the now 13 comments really relate to the topic -;0)

John

14. 14 Conrad Nicklus Aug 31st, 2009 at 1:49 am

And Conrad can always count on some people to take stuff to heart or make comments trying to make themseleves feel better, makes me feel all warm inside.

15. 15 Alex Aug 31st, 2009 at 7:15 am

Wow, what a surprise… the right-wing douchebag’s son is an insecure asshole.

THIS IS YELLING INTO MY OWN COMPUTER, AND PROVING I’M NOT CAPABLE OF MAKING MY OWN COMMENTS WHAT? I SHOULD CHECK OUT WHAT ‘IRONY’ MEANS??

16. 16 Mike James Aug 31st, 2009 at 1:11 pm

Alex

Kind of a rude comment from you isn’t it? I take it you are one of the many liberals that are destroying our beautiful country? I believe Conrad had a very good point/humor with his Canni comment, yet went overboard with his Fred comment.

17. 17 Conrad Nicklus Aug 31st, 2009 at 1:23 pm

Once again, Another person brings up the “son” factor. I am not my father so do not bring him into this Alex unless you have the balls to bring forward your real name and what relevant facts you bring to this industry besides owning a Harley or a Honda.

K?

Thanks

Conrad

Also, as for insecure? I am far from it. I get my shits and giggles from this site and it makes me have an even better day to interact with FELLOW MEMBERS IN THE INDUSTRY and talk shit to the people who WANT to be here but cant because they either dont know anything or dont have the balls to try and make it. Sorry Pal.

18. 18 Rick Aug 31st, 2009 at 1:50 pm

Congrats Nick…Keep up the great work!

19. 19 Jeff Nicklus Aug 31st, 2009 at 4:48 pm

Alex,

Just to note …. my original comments to you were censored and deleted from this blog so you can not get the full flavor of my love for you and your liberal way of thinking. FYI: I used no cuss words in my original response to you so don’t go there.

Have a nice day.

Over & Out,

Jeff

20. 20 just my opinion Aug 31st, 2009 at 5:43 pm

JUST MY OPINION
    Aug 29th, 2009 at 1:54 pm
    Conrad,

Take off your bathrobe and go build something!

I did not write this but to whoever did find your own anonomous screen name leave mine alone.
    I have spent lots of time building my rep as an asshole so don’t need your help thanks anyway though.

21. 21 Conrad Nicklus Aug 31st, 2009 at 10:06 pm

JMO,

I figured that wasnt you and even posted back, which was “moderated/deleted”. I have had this issue several times and ,believe it or not, I actually enjoy arguing(debating????) with you on this site.

Whoever is using Just my opinions names stop being stupid and come up with your own screen name. Be a mature adult and grow a pair.

Conrad

Alex,

Im sorry you are still in love with the First Negro President ( In the Law books saying Negro is a LEGAL term and will be allowed to be used here without any offense, lawyers can be brought to arms here and I promise you this. SO, DO NOT SENSOR MY COMMENT SANDRA (moderates the blog while the Master is away), LIKE YOU HAVE OTHERS ON HERE). Hope it feels good to screw over the rest of your country. The man wants to reaise taxes during a recession, seriously you say? DUHHH..In a time of recession you lower taxes to allow people to spend money on items which create USEFUL, PRODUCTIVE jobs not GOVERNMENT non-productive jobs.

Have a great day all

Conrad

22. 22 Jeff Nicklus Sep 1st, 2009 at 9:56 am

Conrad,

“Censor” is spelled with a “C” not “S” ….. don’t you just hate typos?

Over & Out,

Jeff (AKA: Dad)

23. 23 just my opinion Sep 1st, 2009 at 10:49 am

conrad; find the word you have misspelled in the following sentence.

The man wants to reaise taxes during a recession.

Here is a clue– add an R or take away an E

Looks like that school is working out for you after all. LOL

24. 24 just my opinion Sep 1st, 2009 at 10:50 am

Conrad as you can tell I enjoy jerking your chain as well.
    Have a good day.

25. 25 Greg Hoeve Sep 1st, 2009 at 10:59 am

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! And the custom bike circus rolls on and on. I love how this industry propagates jokers and clowns. All that dialog and 10% of it on topic. Just like the bike biz to forget what it does for a living and focus on cut downs and self promotion instead. Enjoy yourselves gentlemen.

By the way Nick, nother nice bike. Congrats!

26. 26 Conrad Nicklus Sep 1st, 2009 at 11:05 am

JMO,

THANKS!! I appreciate that one!!! LOL

I didnt even see it, I was typing so fast because I was tired as hell lastnight!

I couldnt even spell censor right, I was in dumb mode!

27. 27 just my opinion Sep 1st, 2009 at 1:06 pm

Gregg have you not heard that laughter has healing powers? You should try it some time.

Conrad glad you got the joke, Your smarter than some think.
    Have a good day.

28. 28 nicker Sep 1st, 2009 at 3:30 pm

Alex,

RE:
    “…. right-wing douchebag’s son is an insecure asshole…”

Now hold on just one cotton-pick-en moment here Dure…..!!!

Duty right-wing douchebag, asshole, & General Prick….. is my gig.

And that would be “Mr douchebag” to you son……. 🙂

-nicker-

29. 29 just my opinion Sep 1st, 2009 at 3:47 pm

NICKER; Let me correct you sir asshole is clearly my area of expertise. Please don’t try and take what little I have to live for. LOL
    Have a great day

30. 30 alan Sep 1st, 2009 at 4:43 pm

GOOD LUCK IN THE MOST STUPID AMERICAN CITY

31. 31 Jeff Nicklus Sep 1st, 2009 at 5:05 pm

Nicker & JMO,

Wait just a damn minute, I resent you guys trying weasel in here and steal my Thunder! I, and only I, have perfected the art of being a true right wing Douche bag Asshole!

Further, as by friend Nicker says … that is Mr. Douche bag to you Alex, you twit.

Over & Out,

Jeff (AKA: The True Mr. Doucebag!)

32. 32 just my opinion Sep 1st, 2009 at 6:09 pm

Jeff; You right wing ——– definately
    YOU right wing douche bag—————- possible.
    but You right wing douche bag asshole———- even you have not achived that as of yet.
    I however am perfecting the formula as we speak so be careful I may beat you to this one.
    Thanks for the laugh You crack me up.
    Have a good day.

33. 33 Conrad Nicklus Sep 1st, 2009 at 11:24 pm

Dad, Nicker and JMO,

You guys are crazy!!! Typical for such Right Wing Douchebag assholes, right? Jeez.

34. 34 Conrad Nicklus Sep 2nd, 2009 at 10:29 am

Alan,

….”GOOD LUCK IN THE MOST STUPID AMERICAN CITY”….

I must ask you to clarify what city you are speaking of and to whom you are directing this comment to.

Conrad

35. 35 JOKER 1 Sep 7th, 2009 at 5:22 am

JUST WHAT DAYTONA NEEDS.. EVERONE IS GOING TO MAKE A MILLION HERE AND ONLY LASTS ABOUT 6 TO 12 MONTHS LOOK AS ross meyer PENSKE IS BUYING HIM OUT

Thrifty Rent-A-Car System, Inc.
Affliction Holdings, LLC