What’s Going On With Jesse James?

Ever wondered what’s going on with Jesse James and West Coast Choppers? Hey, I know. In addition to his own TV show and many guest appearances, Jesse is multi-tasking, multi-designing, multi-welding, etc… between WCC in Long Beach, CA and Austin Speed Shop in Austin, Texas. Jesse has always had very nice looking websites, rich of content, frequently updated and reflective of his current activities and passions.

He just released a new one and this morning shot me an e-mail to tell me that he would like you to abandon my Blog for a few minutes (not too long, guys…) to check out what he is doing. His new Stage On The Web is multi-entry and each section has for objective to remind you that Jesse is still building and playing with bikes and ho-rods, that he is (again) selling custom parts, that he is actively promoting his own line of WCC apparel and Workwear via Walmart, that he continues to publish the Full Custom Living Garage Magazine, that if you visit WCC in Long beach you should grab a bite at his old-school but eco-friendly (yes, Jesse is “Green”) food stand named Cisco Burger,  and that if you have a rant (who doesn’t have one) his Chopper Dogs section has no entry free or taxes. Now Jesse, you owe me one. West Coast Choppers.

41 Responses to “What’s Going On With Jesse James?”

1. 1 John E Adams Sep 19th, 2009 at 7:33 am

Busy over there!! Nice stuff and always great web work, thanks for the heads up -;0)

2. 2 Jesse James Sep 19th, 2009 at 8:17 am

Thanks Man!

What happened to the Marx Bro’s bike?

that was my favorite!

3. 3 Cyril Huze Sep 19th, 2009 at 8:23 am

Jesse, You mean the “Blues Brothers Bike””? At last news, exhibited In a “House Of Blues” somewhere in the country. Cyril.

4. 4 FREDP Sep 19th, 2009 at 8:27 am

I’m interested in how his Avocado Farms are doing? This was something of a side income wife Sandra came up with. How’s that for going outside the motorcycle industry subjects!!!!

5. 5 Dar Sep 19th, 2009 at 8:38 am

Jesse, I’ve always admired your style & demeanor. Keep doing it your way. Great web. Great gear. Great bikes. You have a shop to hang your hat at if ever passing through OKC. Continued success to you.

6. 6 Brandon Sep 19th, 2009 at 8:51 am

Just a personal note. As different as they may seem to be, i feel that Jesse and Cyril may think the same way about the motorcycle biz.. Please, explain the following. If Jesse is showing parts on his website (with no possibility to order online), is it because he re-started selling them ? Change of mind?

7. 7 Shifter Sep 19th, 2009 at 8:56 am

Hey Jesse. it’s impossible to subscribe to your Garage Mag from your website!?!?

8. 8 Jesse James Sep 19th, 2009 at 9:52 am

Yea it was the Blus Bros bike. To much hammering is rattling my brain. Amazing paint on that fucker!

Cyril and I have have been friends since I worked for Boyd and we met at Daytona Beach in the early 90’s. this was at a time when not many people accepted some French dude should be building custom Harleys. I though he was cool!

He is a true artist.

Who cares if he’s a Frog!

9. 9 Fluke Sep 19th, 2009 at 10:06 am

Glad to see the parts line is back, just a question: I have always liked the “Art” style clutch cover you used to do, I can’t see that product on the website though. Are you going to start selling them again?

10. 10 Bertrand Sep 19th, 2009 at 11:05 am

11. 11 Jeff Nicklus Sep 19th, 2009 at 11:07 am

Jesse has always been on the cutting edge whether it is …. bikes, websites, TV Shows … whatever. You the man JJ.

Over & Out,

12. 12 Jeff Nicklus Sep 19th, 2009 at 11:08 am

That would be Jeff not JJ …. I can’t type for shit today!

Over & Out,

13. 13 Patrick C. Sep 19th, 2009 at 11:20 am

Cyril was the 1st foreigner to challenge us custom builders on their territory. He opened the doors to others. Go Cyril. Go Jesse!

14. 14 Travis Sep 19th, 2009 at 11:36 am

There is a basic rule in business and personal life. Don’t try to look and act like somebody you are not. Doesn’t work a long time. Different personalities? Yes, but both are true to what they are deep inside, led their business career, acted, built bikes, etc only the way they feel without caring much about what others think. Remember all these newborn chopper builders with beanies down their eyebrows acting like tough guys? All gone. Cyril & Jesse still in business and much respected.

15. 15 Sheriff Sep 19th, 2009 at 11:40 am

Jesse who?

16. 16 Tony Blanton Sep 19th, 2009 at 11:40 am

Jesse. Would like to see more bikes & cars on your site. Building parts list, too..

17. 17 Kirk Perry Sep 19th, 2009 at 11:55 am

To all my 45 cu. in. “fans”, 🙂 just be glad J.J. doesn’t job-out Taiwan fuel tanks:

18. 18 Kirk Perry Sep 19th, 2009 at 1:24 pm

They’re still getting used to the “forward controls” at J’s. 🙂

Nice site too. It’ll be a good link from here to there.

19. 19 Frito Bandido Sep 19th, 2009 at 2:51 pm

Jey Jesse…mi muy buen amigo………yo soy ur biggest fan!!!

Yu are the hombre muy grande!!!!

Can’t wait to see yur new TV shows on el televison!!!! Keep us posted!!

Jesse James lives!!!!!

Frito Bandito

PS. Frito loves ur new gurlfrien muchacha 🙂

20. 20 Conrad Nicklus Sep 19th, 2009 at 7:14 pm

Keep it up, Jesse. I was at South Austin Speed a few weeks ago to chill, cool place.

Sherrif, dumbshit! LOL

21. 21 Darin Maltsbeerger-Powersports Instructor@ MTI Sep 19th, 2009 at 7:24 pm

Great site. Love the fact that parts are back. My students here at MTI would love to get your magazine. A lot of your early bike work is what still inspires my students…….and I’m a big fan. Take care and drop us a line if you get the chance.

22. 22 BikerMarc Sep 20th, 2009 at 7:23 am

Hey Mr.James,

You are an inspiration. Thank you.

Yup-just another Frenchman addicted to bikes.

23. 23 Kirk Perry Sep 20th, 2009 at 7:24 am

Your site is infested with trolls. Having people attack each other is a little lame isn’t it tatoo-man? You come off as a regular guy. You sell clothes to kids through Wal-Mart® ? Do you every read those posts? Somehow the wholesome Wal-Mart® image doesn’t match-up with the profanity you culture on your “Jesse James” site.

24. 24 Doc Robinson Sep 20th, 2009 at 7:26 am

Jesse – in addition to all the other stuff – also writes a column in HEAVY DUTY magazine each issue. Check out http://www.heavyduty.com.au some time.

25. 25 Dean Sep 20th, 2009 at 7:44 am

Kirk Perry. We already told you. Take your medication and go back in bed. Go Jesse!

26. 26 Freedomlaw Sep 20th, 2009 at 9:18 am

Hello everyone,

When Jesse was on the Apprentice, he made several references to giving up booze. I am 27 years sober and loving life and motorcycles…335 miles yesterday through Western Maryland on a beautiful Saturday. A visit to a brother in prison along the way. I congratulate Jesse and say keep up the 12th step work.

At one point yesterday, my riding buddy and I were the only white bikers and got mixed into line with a group from an all-black motorcycle club. They loved us and vice-versa…it’s all good. You can’t help but feel good about life riding along on a beautiful day with men and women enjoying the outdoors, the fellowship, and the fun of the bikes.

As I do every now and then, thank you Cyril for the great website and the true love of the art form to share the work of other artists. You are the man!

27. 27 Bobfather Sep 20th, 2009 at 12:04 pm

As usual Jesse has outdone himself in his endeavors. Gotta admit I was pulling for him on the Celebrity version of the Apprentice. Glad to see people finally realize blue collar guys have what it takes to make it big. Glad to see he has brought this lfietyle to the forefront, again. Here’s to your continued success brother.

28. 28 Izadore007 Sep 20th, 2009 at 5:13 pm

What’s going on with Jesse? Who is the Moron that don’t know the answer to that Question!! Well let’s see: He is at His Shop Giving Orders to Build and Finish his Overpriced Bikes(NO OFFENSE), to the “EGO” based Rolex Riders that aren’t going to ride the Bike more than 5-6miles twice a month! And the rest of the Time He is talking Softly to Promoters and TV Show People and the rest of the time His Face is up His Gorgeous Wife’s Dress. Now everybody Knows, what Jesse is doing, YOU LUCKy,LUCKY, DOG YOU!

29. 29 Alex Patrocinio Sep 21st, 2009 at 5:27 am

Hey Jesse!,

nice work on your website, i love it!

See you!

30. 30 Mazz Sep 21st, 2009 at 5:57 am

I checked out your site, now you checkout mine.

Fair is fair.

31. 31 Matt Sep 21st, 2009 at 9:39 am

Don’t worry if you can’t subscribe to Garage Magazine; once you pay for it, you’ll never receive it! Myself and at least two other people that I know of never received even one magazine after subscribing. I tried contacting every possible person at Garage, with no response. Buyer Beware!

32. 32 Steve Carr Sep 21st, 2009 at 9:42 am

Nice looking site Jesse, whole bunch easier to get around in now. All business, no fluff, just like it should be.

Steve Carr

33. 33 tracey strain Sep 21st, 2009 at 9:44 am

34. 34 A 1 cycles Sep 21st, 2009 at 11:33 am

in regard to the magazine subscription..as i understand it..he signed a deal with a crooked publisher/distributor and couldnt get out of the contract so he just didnt produce a mag for 6 months, i believe he is honoring the subscriptions for as long as your original term plus the missing issues. once its back up and running. he has the power to say screw off to people that dont honor their word..unlike many businesses that need the money to survive..he doesnt.

35. 35 Olly the Aussie Sep 21st, 2009 at 7:31 pm

Jessi writes a column in Heavy Duty magazine, the premier Australian Harley magazine.
    I wonder how he finds the time to do that. I read those articles several times over. He is a living legend.
    If you want a great no crap bike magazine, get onto Greasy Kulture mag. Back yard, grass roots at its best.

36. 36 nicker Sep 21st, 2009 at 8:56 pm

Designing and Building unique stuff…… it’s about the coolest thing a Human can do.

Life is way too short to worry about what anyone else thinks or does.

In the final analysis, no one will remember anyone for how much they made, only for what they made.

Think it……. Create it…… Live it…….

But do it cause you want to, not because some one else expects it.

Dude, go make stuff.

(waddaya thing Jeff?)

37. 37 1550tc Sep 22nd, 2009 at 8:35 am

I have always enjoyed visiting your shop and seeing all your toys at the shop. The burger place I’ll have to stop at on my next visit. Your website and whole branding to your WCC empire is as unique as you are as a person.

The frame you were showing in strugis a few years back IMO is your best frame.

Continued success and thanks for all the entertainment and cool products.

38. 38 CAROLYN TOMAS-KIWI INDIAN MOTORCYCLES Sep 22nd, 2009 at 4:59 pm

We alwasy go to Cisco Burgers after visiting WWC. It makes the day really fun. Burgers are good and so is the breakfasts. Green is good!

39. 39 Manhattanchoppers Sep 23rd, 2009 at 12:14 pm

Jesse is an icon and has much respect for many people. Makes a great chicken salad @cisco too!! Lou

40. 40 kim Sep 28th, 2009 at 10:29 am

heyy jesse..you know its like imposible to get ahold of you to custimizz my biikkke…

41. 41 nitroglide Sep 30th, 2009 at 9:05 pm

hey jesse how about a trick my bike like the trick your truck show. you could take bone stock, lame
    looking road lizards like uh well mine for instance and dump a wad of one off and bolt on custom
    pieces to make it demand the head snap. would be agreat way to promo parts and pieces and by the way did i mention that my grandpaw glide would be a great donor. you know what i appreciate
    about you Jesse, you put bike building and choppers in the living rooms of America, be afraid.
    I believe America would watch you do anythging just so they could say, that guy is crazy. keep it up crazy. see you out there. nitroglide