Flash News. New Absolute Land Speed Record.

I wish it would have happened while I was in Bonneville. Yesterday during a private Meet, Chris Carr aboard the Bub #7 of Denis Manning broke a new Land Speed Record. This new absolute record is pending ratification by FIM. The speed reached by Bub # 7 was as follow. Entry: 362.742 mph. Mile: 367.809. Km: 367.953 mph. Exit: 372.534 mph. Congrats Chris, Denis and all the Bub # 7 Crew.

9 Responses to “Flash News. New Absolute Land Speed Record.”

1. 1 Troy Sep 25th, 2009 at 8:30 am

Pending ratification, the new records should be around 367.382 mph in the mile and 367.558 mph in the kilo. Congratulations to the BUB Team.

Team Bullett # 7070

2. 2 Fausto of MotoXcycle.com Sep 25th, 2009 at 3:04 pm

It would be cool to do a jump at that speed!

3. 3 Pepper Sep 26th, 2009 at 10:58 am

Chris is one fast, cool guy! Excellent, and fingers crossed.

4. 4 Dale Sep 26th, 2009 at 1:14 pm

Great Job. Chris Carr you da’ man!

5. 5 Gary Bang Sep 26th, 2009 at 2:29 pm

Dennis has the will to go very fast and he has been in that direction for a long time. I wish that we knew what that speed costs. Dennis is not the average guy this is what he does. It has been a lot of years since we last had a conversation Las Vegas I think. Again Way to Go Dennis you are doing what you do and liking what you do. My best Gary Bang

6. 6 David Sep 26th, 2009 at 11:15 pm

Faust, I think your on to something. Maybe at this speed you could really make it over the Snake River!!!!

7. 7 Gina Woods Sep 28th, 2009 at 9:50 am

Congratulations Chris & Dennis & the Bub Racing Team!

8. 8 Micah McCloskey Sep 29th, 2009 at 2:04 pm

Congrats to Dennis & Chris, this has been a long time comming.
    When we set the 1990 LSR @ 322.150 MPH Dennis was on the salt with us & told me he would take the record from us(Easyrider Streemliner). This new LSR is the result of years of effort without
    ever giving up the challenge. A truley commendable achievment, way to go Dennis!

9. 9 raycwheeler Sep 29th, 2009 at 2:08 pm

Great job Denis Manning and crew ..

see you in 2010 B U B Speed Trials .