Passing Of Carolyn Exner From Jeri Springer Front Ends

cyrilhuzefrontendIt is with sadness that I have to report that Carolyn Exner, wife of Jeri Exner of Jeri Springer Front Ends has lost on Saturday morning her year long battle with cancer. Much more than Jeri’s wife, Carolyn was a full time very important member of the business. Many of us Custom Builders of the industry dealt with her first when ordering a front end. She was extremely competent at calculating and verifying length of a Springer front end for optimum bike trail when we called about a one-off frame with a geometry never seen before. She was also one of the most knowledable women in the business about motorcycles. A native from England, on a personal side, she enjoyed  Sail Boarding, the TV show “Top Gear” and taking care of the exotic birds, mostly parrots that she and Jeri rescued from otherwise uncomfortable lives. My deepest sympathy to Jeri and all the Exner family. In memory of Carolyn I post a picture of the front end of my built “El Mirage’ that I conceived and that she helped me to produce with husband Jeri.

10 Responses to “Passing Of Carolyn Exner From Jeri Springer Front Ends”

1. 1 Sasha Sep 27th, 2009 at 7:33 pm

I’m sorry to learn of the passing of this great lady. I wish I could have met her…what a beautiful soul. May she be at peace, buoyant from the love of family and friends forever.

2. 2 Steve Carr Sep 28th, 2009 at 3:13 am

I just want to thank you for allowing Vicki, Rick and myself into your life these past few months. We know how much you loved and cared for Carolyn, and the pain she went through.

We are here for you……..

Steve, Vicki and Rick

3. 3 Uncanni Sep 28th, 2009 at 7:03 am

I am so sorry for your loss, Carolyn was a wonderful lady and she will be missed by all who knew her. I would like to extend my condolences to you , your family and friends. Godspeed Carolyn!

The Canni Family

4. 4 Spencer Sep 28th, 2009 at 7:21 am

I have never met you but have spoken to both you and your wife Carolyn a hand full of times and both of you seemed to be really good people. Please except my heartfelt condolences on this very sad day. My prayers are with you.

5. 5 A 1 cycles Sep 28th, 2009 at 7:35 am

jeri, please know that the crew at A 1 cycles has you and your family in their thoughts..she was a sweet lady and you couldnt have had a better partner, it what we all dream of having…you had that! see you soon.

6. 6 Scott Webster Sep 28th, 2009 at 8:09 am

We here have had the pleasure of working with Jer and Carolyn from day one, there front end was used on our very first full build and we have continued since. Carolyn helped my wife in the beginning with our website as well helping a small bike shop get there feet on the ground. I have bragged on the quality of work put out by such a great duo for a while now and it truly sucks to lose such a wonderful gal. My entire staff’s heart goes out to Jer and I wish him the best.

the entire staff at Leroy Thompson

7. 7 Reece Flynt Sep 28th, 2009 at 6:14 pm

I am very sad for all who knew her!!! I have had a couple of conversations with her and she was always very patient and pleasant to speak with. Rest In Peace. She will be missed.

8. 8 jatinder pal Sep 29th, 2009 at 12:51 am

Its sad to know may she rests in peace.

9. 9 Heidi Gallagher Sep 29th, 2009 at 7:39 am

I am proud to be a friend of both Carolyn and Jeri. I witnessed first hand her heroic battle with cancer and Jeri’s extraordinary devotion and care of her. He never left her side. I called Carolyn the “iron woman” as she truely never complained about her pain or condition. She was incredibly smart, honest, down to earth and all around good person. Together they made a great team. God bless them both.

10. 10 Wikked Kustoms Sep 30th, 2009 at 5:05 pm

My deepest condolences to you. I can’t even begin to fathom the impact of such a loss. If I can be of any help in any way, please do not hesitate to call.