Panster For Sale

panster1panster2panster3From time to time a custom motorcycle gem appears on eBay. Although I am not in the business of running classified of parts or bikes, I thought you would like to know about this bike that I never featured before. Panster started at the shop of LC Fabrications as a 1973 Ironhead basket. Builder Jeremy Cupp kept the bottom-end and resold the rest, which turned out to be quite profitable for him to finance the rest of his project. After moving the Sportster head bolt pattern, plug and recut the clearance holes for the pushrods, and make new tubes to follow the push rod angles, Jeremy bolted on some Trock cylinders and STD Pan Heads and fitted the engine with an S&S FE carb. About design, it is clearly inspired by the “Silent Grey Fellow”. Both 21″ wheels are equipped with perimeter discs and the seat was borrowed from an old Schwinn. Jeremy hates to let go this baby, but its time for him to start a new project, so he has to part with this one. I understand…Panster On eBay.

7 Responses to “Panster For Sale”

1. 1 maroco Sep 30th, 2009 at 1:30 am

Great Motorcycle, lot of work, in my opinion this kind of Bike have true “personality”.
    Good luck Jeremy!

2. 2 jatinder pal Sep 30th, 2009 at 2:30 am

Good looking bike.

3. 3 tom keefer/franklin church choppers Sep 30th, 2009 at 6:55 am

Jeremy is a true craftsman and great guy. I have seen this bike up close and it is very impressive! Good luck with the sale.

4. 4 J Sep 30th, 2009 at 3:22 pm
  5. 5 MM BIlletworks Oct 1st, 2009 at 5:53 am

The original Strardust paint looked much better with the art deco on the tank.

6. 6 Barry Leeds Nov 18th, 2009 at 9:48 am

Awesome bike there by Jeremy,,,and a real nice guy too. Ron Trock, who made the Panster cylinders passed away on October 30, 2009. hHis is a great loss for all of us old school Harley enthusiasts. R.I.P.

7. 7 muzza from australia Mar 11th, 2010 at 6:29 am

I can declare that a very good friend of mine who I have known for 25plus years is now the owner of this unbelievable bike.Its a pity that i will possibly never see this beast in person as it too far for me to see it.Well Done mate for now showing me the light with this bobber bike.