OCC Rocks And Paul Teutul Senior Sings Summertime Blues

occrockscyrilhuzeblog.com

Get a hit on television and the merchandising machine will roll exploiting all possible commercial opportunities. And OCC is pursuing a new one with today’s Tuesday October 27th official release date of classic rock compilation CD and MP3’s curated by OCC founder Paul Teutul Senior.  The 17 tracks album named OCC Rocks includes not only famous songs (by the likes of Mountain, Eddie Money, Mott The Hoople, Rick Derringer, Blue Oyster Cult, Toto, Ted Nugent, Guess Who, Kansas, The Outlaws, Molly Hatchet, Judas Priest, etc) but also 4 tracks by The Orange County Band made up of the Teutuls and shop co-workers. Surprise, surprise, surprise. On track # 3 Paul Teutul Senior is singing “Summertime Blues”.

As a matter of fact, I need to be objective, I would not do better and whatever you think, OCC fans are going to load this album on their MP3 player. Especially after they tune in to the Wednesday October 29th new episode of “American Chopper” where they will watch Paul Sr. and his sons putting their differences aside to make an appearance on CNNs Larry King Live. Then see Paul Sr. hitting the recording studio with the OCC band to help them cut their new album, and to conclude  the crew building a custom bike dedicated to this music compilation (bike featured on the CD cover).You can sample each track for free, then download if you wish by making the jump to OCC Rocks.

39 Responses to “OCC Rocks And Paul Teutul Senior Sings Summertime Blues”

1. 1 YDKJ Oct 27th, 2009 at 9:21 am

OMG! OMG! I think I just threw up in my mouth.

2. 2 Brandon Oct 27th, 2009 at 9:25 am

All jealous people of the industry are going to comment negatively. Still, OCC is going to sell a lot of CD’s..Senior doesn’t care what others may say. Money rules.

3. 3 BadMonkeyMW Oct 27th, 2009 at 9:27 am

We’re all going to hell for this.

4. 4 FREDP Oct 27th, 2009 at 9:32 am

Come on! Didn’t we all want to rock out just ONCE in our lives! I want to see Jeff Nicklus rocking out next and I’ll play guitar.!!! Heck, I still got my flag vest from 1969. Spread the love!!!

5. 5 1550tc Oct 27th, 2009 at 9:35 am

Might as well cash in on some xma$$$$$$ to feed that fat lazyyyyyy Mikey and the rest of Sr tribe. God invented lime wire to keep guys like this from making too much cash off the biker sheep!!

6. 6 Busfreakl Oct 27th, 2009 at 10:23 am

First Obama and now this! Game over man, game over.

7. 7 fuji Oct 27th, 2009 at 11:28 am

Damn ! OCC beat HD at their Game and just before X-MASS. Hell the MoCo could have balanced their book with this idea.

You know that none of us will buy any of this for ourselves. HaHa but our girl friends an wifes plus a few mothers for their children will. So check your stockings kids. LOL

One could not script anything better than this.

8. 8 fuji Oct 27th, 2009 at 12:03 pm

Paul senior missed the best record of the day for his kids.

Should have included the Coasters ” mid fities for you young pups ” Yakety Yak { Don’t talk back ] HOW APPROPRIATE THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN.

My friend from Texas and I remember that one,

9. 9 Bigalyts Oct 27th, 2009 at 12:56 pm

These Guyz are the “GENE SIMMONS” of the CYCLE BIZ ! These DOOD’s Can’t do Nothing wrong , when it comes to Making Do RE Mi ! Hey 1550CC these Guyz aien’t going to Make a QUARTER off of YOU! Guaranteed !

10. 10 Pitbull Oct 27th, 2009 at 3:14 pm

Awe Brandon that was cute, and your girlfriend probably wears an “I’m with Stupid” t-shirt too.

11. 11 Brandon Oct 27th, 2009 at 3:46 pm

Pitbull. Stop barking. You just acknowledged that you are jealous of OCC and of my girlfriend. I don’t like OCC but they are smarter than you at uderstanding business and making money. Bitter you are.

12. 12 A$$HOLE Oct 27th, 2009 at 3:58 pm

Hell you can’t sell shit bikes made of parts from other vendors, might as well sell CDs with Music from other people. That is hillarious. Pathetic but hillarious. I cannot wait to see the OCC lip gloss, cooking line and douche come out in time for Christmas. I wonder when the Turtles will be on Dancing with the Stars? That is when you know you have made it! HA!

13. 13 Fausto of MotoXcycle.com Oct 27th, 2009 at 4:02 pm

Has anybody heard the four tracks by the Orange County Band yet?
    Do they sound good?

14. 14 Cyril Huze Oct 27th, 2009 at 4:03 pm

Fausto. Clink on the link in the article and you can listen to them.

15. 15 Shifter Oct 27th, 2009 at 4:08 pm

And if they sell tons of CD’s what conclusion you are all going to make?

16. 16 billybob Oct 27th, 2009 at 4:14 pm

shifter, i guess that would be ” nobody builds a worse m/c and nobody makes more money “

17. 17 Pitbull Oct 27th, 2009 at 4:22 pm

Awe another cute comment by Brandon, and your girlfriend told me nothing of this.
    You are right about money, it rules, now go to walmart and get another OCC Beanie.

18. 18 Patrick R. Oct 27th, 2009 at 4:27 pm

Are you dumb? The OCC show is not and has never been about motorcycles (they are a pretext). It’s about entertaining with a scripted drama. It’s what a “reality” show is about. The only persons liking the show are not bikers. The Teutuls have been bike builders from 99 to 2001. Then they switched to showbiz because they got that opportunity by pure accident (a TV pilot where there was a real fight between Senior & Junior, and a test showed that the public liked it because of the fight, not the bikes). Since it happened at the top of the custom motorcycle craze, they made millions and all of you would have done the same. Liars, write back.

19. 19 Brandon Oct 27th, 2009 at 4:48 pm

Pitbull. Do you have an objection to Jesse James selling his clothing at Walmart?

20. 20 Boss Hawg Oct 27th, 2009 at 10:38 pm

What about the video they gave Hugh King and payed him to get aired way back when JJ was fucking up?

Boss Hawg

21. 21 Dr Robert Harms Oct 28th, 2009 at 5:13 am

Why does this latest installment of the cash cow remind me of the infamous William Shatner and David McCallum musical efforts ?

22. 22 JoAnn Bortles Oct 28th, 2009 at 6:39 am

Paul Srs greatest hits? That’s right up there with OCC bottled water. Sadly, OCC will make more millions off this crap as the sheeple will buy it.
    I agree with Patrick R. on many points, but too many people believe its real and that custom motorcycles are OCC.
    I don’t watch American Chopper. I don’t like the bikes or anything about that show. Sure it has turned alot of people onto custom motorcycles, but it has also given the public a very distorted view of how bikes are customized. Custom bikes are not built in a week or two. Great paint is not done in 2 or 3 days. Custom bikes that are dependable, as in be in running AND RIDING condition over a consistant period of time, are not built on that show. And most here know that the REAL work is not done by the stars of the show. The stars show up for the camera. Its all fiction. But if thats what people want to watch, then they can watch it.
    Sorry OCC lovers, but there are just too many real bike builders that work their butts off long hours everyday, and that show seems like a slap in the face to them.
    Is the show good television? Not for me or most anyone who makes a living in this industry. The companies who pay outrageous sums of money for custom built bikes, they only do it so their companies can be seen on that show, not because OCC builds great bikes. Imagine if those companies had REAL bike builders build those bikes? Guys like Dave Cook, Roger Goldammer, Hank Young, Pat Patterson, and many other talented builders. And good for Shinya Kimura with Brad Pitt for a customer. Now Shinya builds some incredible kickass bikes and deserves that kind of publicity. He is without a doubt, my favorite bike builder and his work was a big influence on my chopper.
    Those are the folks who deserve to get those kind of opportunities.
    As for a TV show? Shades of Biker Build Off come to mind, but hell, I’d tune into the “Adventures with Led Sleds” every week.

23. 23 choppertom Oct 28th, 2009 at 7:16 am

JoAnn, you are absolutley correct.
    this is just a country full of sheep—-who turn on the tube and believe what they see is the absolute truth.

the same thing goes on with cnn, nbc, cbs, msnbc……..and so on

personality will trump common sense on TV every time

24. 24 Karend6656 Oct 28th, 2009 at 7:56 am

I AGREE WITH A$$HOLE….

25. 25 squidlybob Oct 28th, 2009 at 8:26 am

Everybody talks shit about OCC but there’s not a builder out there that would not sell their soul for the fame and recognition the Teutul’ s have

26. 26 CAROLYN TOMAS-KIWI INDIAN MOTORCYCLES Oct 28th, 2009 at 11:54 am

There is a song called “Rick’s Song” I listened to it with Rick , a band was playing it at S& S’s 50the Anniversary show, I’d like to hear it again but it is not on the CD. Good luck guyz on the CD OCC.

27. 27 Jeff Nicklus Oct 28th, 2009 at 12:44 pm

squidlybob,

BULLSHIT …. I wouldn’t trade places with them for any amount of money or fame! It is people like you, however, who would perform oral sex on the Teutul’s if given an opportunity …. slobber up little buddy, slobber up!

Over & Out,

Jeff

28. 28 1550tc Oct 28th, 2009 at 12:48 pm

Bigalyts

Hey 1550CC these Guyz aien’t going to Make a QUARTER off of YOU! Guaranteed !

Nope and I don’t need to drink their kool aid either
    Wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire 

Bigalyts,I did meet Rick in Sturgis and he just a down to earth guy surrounded by these ______________ you can fill in the blank

If Sr or OCC had ANY CLASS they would donate the $$$ to some charity…….these OCC guys would steal Christ off the cross , come back for the nails and then return to steal the cross so they could cut it up and put the pieces on eBay !!!

Carolyn , here is a song by the WHO, for Sr and guys like Bernie Madoff

I wake up on broken glass
    But you left your number
    All the members of the cast
    Reckon I was lumbered

Did you steal it
    Did you screw me
    Did you peel it
    Did you do me

Are you out there Mr no-one
    Is my investment growing
    Sorry that I got so drunk
    But I wrote you a poem

Did you search me
    Did you turn me over
    While I cold turkeyed
    On the sofa

Did you steal my money

29. 29 ger Oct 28th, 2009 at 1:03 pm

i agree with joann
    i dont have ay problem with occ,it is a show for entertainment
    it probably wont entertain most serious bike builders out there
    if i got offered the oppertunity to rant and rave at the lads
    on tv for a shit load of money,i’d do it
    then off camera they would kick the crap out of me

the occ show got a lot of (rich want to be biker) boys looking for choppers
    some shops made a lot of money on all the new interest out there
    dont think that i did though i dont have a single item of occ clothing
    i do have a chica tee shirt,,,

30. 30 Boss Hawg Oct 28th, 2009 at 1:08 pm

squidlybob,

Gotta agree with my friend…”slobber up little buddy, slobber up!”

Boss Hawg

31. 31 nicker Oct 28th, 2009 at 1:31 pm

-A-
    RE:
    “…Money rules…”

No……… integrity rules.

-B-
    RE:
    “…builders….sell their soul for the fame and recognition the Teutul’ s have…”

No…. Posers would….. Builders with Integrity would not.

-nicker-

32. 32 Steve Carr Oct 28th, 2009 at 3:28 pm

I just put this in the “I could’nt care less” file…………….

I have an extensive music collection, and continue to collect, this one wont be in my collection, even if it is a stocking stuffer.

It will morph into another product called a Frisbee and be launched into the depths of Tampa Bay from the top of the Skyway Bridge.

Steve Carr

33. 33 Pitbull Oct 28th, 2009 at 3:44 pm

Nope, Jesse is the real deal and his clothing line rocks, you can get a 19.00 pair of pants that are tough as a carhart brand. Oh and the real thing about Jesse James is that he actually has talent that I admire and look up to, from Rags to Riches and a nice guy too.
    So you’ll get no more outta me Brandon, Pitbull, over and out.

34. 34 fuji Oct 28th, 2009 at 6:49 pm

squidlybob.

WORDS WITHOUT MERIT, and playing on the tracks.
    You just got run over by the ” Nicker city / Nicklusville afternoon fright train. You must have some mucks in your pockets about now.

35. 35 John E Adams Oct 28th, 2009 at 9:28 pm

Have to say Cyril although I don’t believe it – looks like a promo post to align with your blog ads linking to sell this stuff that have wee running before the post – just a personal perception -;0)

Cheers,

John E Adams

36. 36 Boss Hawg Oct 29th, 2009 at 12:16 am

John Adams,

You must believe it. Great perception…it’s all about the money…you just wait.

Boss Hawg

37. 37 John E Adams Oct 29th, 2009 at 6:52 am

Boss,

It’s not whether of not Cyril should get paid for his amazing work – he probably does not get enough! Rather the timing, riding right along with the top add. I do understand he writes about his sponsors – but usually with a better flow/randomness which is part of what makes this a good read.

John E Adams

38. 38 choppertom Oct 29th, 2009 at 7:49 am

gotta say, alot of the buzz on here is pointless, but some do have the integrity and soulfull desire to be honest enough to climb the ladder of respecfull success……

39. 39 Conrad Nicklus Oct 30th, 2009 at 8:58 pm

Squidly Bob must be Sr. trying to feel important.

Conrad