Deep South Choppers Satin Controls

footcontrolsI like very much these hot rod inspired controls with a satin look (please, don’t chrome them!). Deep South Choppers,  a shop based in Baton Rouge, collaborated with Switch Blade Billet, a Californian manufacturer to produce them and the result is superb. Don’t worry, matching hand controls are also available, and the only danger of ordering them is that you will want the satin look all over your bike. The foot controls fit Evo style frames, so for Harley models it’s years 1999 and before. They retail at a very appealing price of $399.00 and matching hand controls, with or without switches, start at $349.00. At Deep South Choppers.

8 Responses to “Deep South Choppers Satin Controls”

1. 1 Shifter Nov 7th, 2009 at 11:07 am

It should work. Good looks, resona\bvle price.

2. 2 FHP Scott Nov 8th, 2009 at 8:07 am

cool

3. 3 dynamic Nov 8th, 2009 at 1:20 pm

a good looking part at a good looking price

4. 4 Urrr.... Nov 8th, 2009 at 10:18 pm

Think they just chopped the end off one of their other controls. I’ve seen those before.

5. 5 J G Nov 8th, 2009 at 11:37 pm

Seen these guys in Daytona trying to get their names engraved on parts other shops manufacture, walking around striking deals. I think they’re out of a three car garage. Haven’t we had enough of this “name” branding? Make the parts and sell them. Re packaging don’t count.

6. 6 Deepsouth Nov 9th, 2009 at 9:38 am

I really wish you guys would check your facts before you make comments that aren’t true. Deep South Choppers has a 10000 square foot facility that has been family owned for over 30 years. Quite a bit bigger than a 3 car garage. And as far as engraving our name on other peoples parts, yes we sub out some of our parts to friends we know in the industry to try and help them make a few dollors in these hard times. Would you rather us make all our parts here and screw other people in the industry out of the work? That is why so many of these guys are going out of buisness. Could i make them myself, yes, but why be greedy?

7. 7 Black Nov 9th, 2009 at 6:01 pm

Hey guy’s they look good if it’s the ones on your bikes at the BR blockparty. The satin looks good. Why make them when there are people already tooled up for the job, stick to what you do best. Your not the first or will you be the last to have a company put your name on there product. I also own a shop in this area and have visited there shop and was far from a 3 car garage. As far as walking around cutting deals at large events thats just how you get started to bigger things. They seem to be working hard to stay in a hard and sometimes cut-throat bussiness but I have never heard of them bashing or bad mouthing another shop like some do just to make themselves look better when they have no work. It’s nice to see people dedicated to the industry in my area. Good luck to you with your products.
    Black

8. 8 bikebiz Nov 9th, 2009 at 8:06 pm

I am from the southern Louisiana area myself, and also have a bike shop in the area. I am very familiar with the team at DSC, and have I much appreciation and respect for them. The way things are in the industry, its nice to see shops working together on things. As far as walking around and dealing with people…well thats just networking. Not to mention; that is how business get thier products out. It dosent matter if your a large scale manufactor, or a guy making parts in your garage…it all adds up to money in your pocket at the end of the day! I guess some people are getting more hype more than others…..Could it be that the guys at DSC are actually pretty good guys that offer a good product? I think so!