West Coast Choppers Europe In Full Gear

westcoastchopperseuropeAll Americans rushing to sell in Europe to take advantage of the very weak US dollar, and more and more readers of the Old Continent taking a daily subscription to my Blog. I love it! So, for all those on the other side of the big pond, you may be interested to know that there is now a West Coast Choppers Europe based in Barcelona selling online directly the full line of apparel and accessories to you Jesses James fans. The site is run and maintained by Global License and Jr Sportpromotions, who in turn are European licensees of West Coast Choppers apparel to manufacture locally its line of apparel. West Coast Choppers Europe.

10 Responses to “West Coast Choppers Europe In Full Gear”

1. 1 Jim C Dec 10th, 2009 at 8:22 am

They are selling shirts and hats but no bikes? I am surprised,I thought Jesse was all about the bikes and could care less about the shirts,ect? I did hear that he had sold the rights to his apparel a few years ago for something like $200 mil so maybe this has nothing to do with him.It has been a long time since I have seen anyone wearing a WCC shirt or hat tho I think they still have them at Wal Mart.

2. 2 Jesse James Dec 10th, 2009 at 10:20 am

We actually sell some bikes it Europe! We are in the process of getting our EU certification. on the New Swing Arm Dominator.

I’m just trying to make clothing and gear more affordable for European customers.

Jim C let me know if you want to buy a bike and I’ll make arrangements to take your deposit…

3. 3 Kirk Perry Dec 10th, 2009 at 11:57 am

Looking at the J. James clothing line, it seems pretty much non-utility, not “worker-friendly” and poorly designed. A t-shirt is still a t-shirt. What else you got? 🙂

How about a hemp shirt like the Vintage Twin “tramp™”. If your get stranded with no money, you can always smoke the sleeve and cop a buzz.

What kind of rider boots ya’ got? All steel toe and no fun?

Whoever put “flaps” on the J. James chest pocket shirts should be jailed.

4. 4 Rick Messmer Dec 10th, 2009 at 12:52 pm

Jesse James wrote. “I’ll make arrangements to take your deposit”. I’m sure he can! I think it’s funny.

5. 5 Troy Dec 10th, 2009 at 1:26 pm

Kirk,
    How do your annual worldwide clothing sales compare to Jesse’s?

6. 6 1550tc Dec 10th, 2009 at 1:53 pm

Jesse….awesome burgers and food at cisco 🙂

…….great lil spot to eat at !!!

7. 7 hoyt Dec 10th, 2009 at 2:15 pm

“manufacture locally its line of apparel”. Good deal.
    Support your local bookstore, butcher, barista, brewer, & bike builder

8. 8 Jim C Dec 11th, 2009 at 8:52 am

Jesse I appreciate the fact that you actually take the time to involve yourself with something like this blog (of course I believe that Cyril’s blog is known worldwide!). From your words I am guessing that you did not sell the rights to your clothing. As far as your comment about making it more affordable I am sure you realize that there are people who will take it that you are just trying to make more money rather than trying to help your European customers. Obviously at the present time Europe is a huge market and lots of Euros floating around. I for one will not blame you for wanting some of that. That is called capitalism. Of course,if your company’s initials had an O instead of a W on the front of it,people would be saying “sell out”.
    Truthfully,I like the looks of your bikes-always have. I also have always respected what you say about the blue collar man.though actions speak louder than words anytime.I have thought about buying one of your bikes and stopped by your place and talked to someone about doing just that. I just couldn’t get past the $75G price tag no matter what it takes to build it. If the price had been say $50G,I would have written a check right then and there. I guess I am just used to buying things at wholesale. Besides,I don’t think whether I buy one of your bikes or not would affect your business one way or another. As it stands at the moment,I way too many bikes. My philosophy has always been you can’t have too many bikes but my wife doesn’t always agree with that. Maybe my wife would want one of your bikes-Do you make them in Pink?
    When you stopped selling your parts line is where I started asking questions because it seemed a complete contradiction of where you stood in the past. I am glad that you started to sell those parts again to those who want them. I hope that your European venture does well and that you have to expand and hire about 100 more people in Cali. Good luck

9. 9 nelu banica Dec 11th, 2009 at 9:24 am

Hi, I’m Nelu from Romania – Europe. I have a question to Mister Jesse James: Coult you tell us when do you intended to open first show-room and where?

Nelu Banica

10. 10 Manhattan Choppers Dec 12th, 2009 at 10:43 pm

I love my wcc…Keep rockin white gorilla.