Willie’s Tattoos Chopper Show. Bigger. Better. Bitching Bikes.

What to say that you don’t already know. That it was much bigger for the same parking square footage, meaning about twice more participating bikes than during the former Bike Week edition . That if you were a spectator driving a car, the Publix parking lot across the show was already full at noon. That this year Willie got the good idea to have girls walking the alleys to offer you some refreshment and guys going to your spot to propose food.

I got to the privilege to climb on the roof of the Tropical Tattoo Shop to to immortalize the full scene with my camera, except that my lens could only catch a small potion of the action. Well, Willie’s show is imposing itself as a major event of all Daytona rallies, and a place where you are certain to meet with all the usual suspects of the custom motorcycle scene to talk with them about their newest creations. Willie’s Tropical Tattoos.

21 Responses to “Willie’s Tattoos Chopper Show. Bigger. Better. Bitching Bikes.”

1. 1 Cochise Mar 5th, 2010 at 9:42 am

Again, it was a another great family reunion!!! The bikes were as good as it gets and the crowd was unbelievable. Willie & Crew, you guys are the best, thanks.

2. 2 Larry R. Mar 5th, 2010 at 11:16 am

One of these days, this shut-in will make it there. Until then, keep the show going strong.

3. 3 Manhattan Choppers Mar 5th, 2010 at 12:08 pm

Was a blast!!

4. 4 J Mar 5th, 2010 at 12:44 pm

That Petty paint scheme is pretty hot- hope it doesn’t inspire a bunch of Dale 3 jobs tho……

5. 5 viking Mar 5th, 2010 at 4:22 pm

The bikes were awesome this year, people were great!!

6. 6 Lisa Mar 5th, 2010 at 10:10 pm

Man what a show it was the best thing all week. good job guys .Went in side tattoo business looked slow again . But the bikes where way cool as always come on guys you need more porto johns please. There was a lot more pretty girls this year maybe you guys should build another floor like the Iron Horse 180 BIKES IN A PARKING LOT hard to get good pics. You guys do rock . Tried to follow Cyril up the ladder to the roof but that was a ‘no go”. Then they took the ladder down, then put it back up, just for CYRIL I guess..

7. 7 Kathryn Mar 6th, 2010 at 6:59 am

GREAT JOB, WILL & CREW.

8. 8 Shifter Mar 6th, 2010 at 7:31 am

When Cyril talks (writes), the crowd follows. Congrats Willie. The best afternoon I had in Daytona.

9. 9 Mike the mechanic Mar 6th, 2010 at 7:59 am

The crowd was unbelievable, had to really move around to be able to check out all the bikes. Again, had a great time. Thanks.

10. 10 willie Mar 6th, 2010 at 10:52 am

Would like to thank ever body that came out to the show its all about good people bikes and hot woman and some very cool builders who make this show what it is you guys are all great. Would like to thank my brother Roadside Marty ,the whole CYCLE SOURCE CREW ,LIMPNICKIE LOT CREW,THE HORSE BACK STREET CHOPPERS MAG,MOM AND DAD WHO WORK T SHIRTS FOR US,THE BEST SECURITY CREW AROUND THE FHP KEEPING IT SAFE GETTING ACROSS THE STREET DUSTINS BBQ GREAT BBQ ,FRIENDS and good neighbors AND THE ARNI FOUNDATION WHO RESCUE PETS AND SUPPORT FOR OUR TROOPS .THANKS EVER ONE WE HAD A GREAT DAY , GOD BLESS.
    WILLIE

11. 11 bikerjimmy Mar 6th, 2010 at 12:24 pm

it was one of the best shows ever
    an the weather was great
    thanks for the great show see you next year

12. 12 D .C. Mar 6th, 2010 at 5:18 pm

Come on Cyril we need more pictures the greatest show in DAYTONA for sure went to two shows today nothing like TROPICAL TATTOO ROCKS….

13. 13 1 DWB Mar 7th, 2010 at 8:07 am

I ENJOYED AND SAW OLD FRIENDS THERE AS WELL AS SOME OLD SCHOOL BIKES… WILL ENJOY NEXT YEAR

14. 14 Cris Sommer Simmons Mar 7th, 2010 at 11:56 pm

Loved the show… One of my favorite of the year.

Great to see you a bunch of times during Bike Week too Cyril!

15. 15 Englishman Mar 8th, 2010 at 8:41 am

Excellent show this year (as usual).

Biggest difference I saw was the lack of the seriously deluded guy that buys the technicolor-yawn paint job swoopy 400 tired billet monster and thinks it’ll win every show with ease. It’s getting back to the real thing.
    Props to Willie once again.. and of course to Roadside for taking the abuse!

16. 16 Jody Mar 8th, 2010 at 11:51 am

Cool pic of my dad!

17. 17 Vette Mar 8th, 2010 at 11:54 am

LOVED IT!! Wow, what a show! (& Great jello shots)

Thanks, Willie, for always bringing it “Old School!” And you too, Roadside, for all the tight hugs!! Glad to see my fav people out there along with killer rods.

See ya in October

18. 18 burnout Mar 8th, 2010 at 2:48 pm

best show I have been to. I didn’t hear a single builder shout ” DON’T TOUCH MY BIKE!” peace

19. 19 Katmandu Mar 8th, 2010 at 3:57 pm

Could not make it due to COLLEGE courses and its crunch time for me with this. So,Willie, you know I was there in SPIRIT and if you need to keep making me feel bad as I already feel know that I was IN CLASS! PAINFULLY in CLASS!

20. 20 willie Mar 11th, 2010 at 10:55 am

Come on Kat wouldn’t be the first time you skipped class.It was a great show so many good people and the coolest bikes around town for sure .went to the limpnickie show also it was way cool too, bikes where spread out so you could get picks of them .So i suggest ever body make both shows for sure also went down to last resort SAT laid back show .

21. 21 JD Mar 18th, 2010 at 10:34 pm

Been to the show 2 years in a row, it would take ten years to see this many narley bikes on the streets of new england. The crew doea a fantastic job of organizing, accomidating and just straight up hyping the crowd up. roadside is a funny shit and willie seems like a great dude! Keep this shit up guys. GREAT TIMES!!!