An Open Letter From Rogue To ABATE Florida. Please Tell Us Where Is The Money.

We all agree that all organizations fighting for biker rights are accountable to their members for the money they receive and spend. In the following open letter to ABATE Florida (American Bikers Aimed Towards Education) Rogue, a Sturgis Freedom Fighter also member of the Motorcycle Hall Of Fame and Florida resident, tries to get an official answer from this organization.

How is it possible that a private group receiving dues from its members also receive money from the taxpayer and at the same time refuse to disclose how the money was spent? ABATE stating to be a “Brotherwood Against Totalitarian Enactments”, Rogue expects a clear answer in my Blog.

“In 2004 the Florida Legislature passed Senate Bill 682. Basically what the bill did was double the price of running a Red Light. This bill was pushed by the President of ABATE of Florida Doc Reichenbach by saying it would cut down on people running into motorcyclist with their vehicles. Many people argued that raising the fine would not do anything but raise money for the State of Florida. The State and ABATE admitted the money raised would go into the Trauma Services Trust Fund.

What people were not told was that for helping the State of Florida raise this money ABATE of Florida would receive an annual sum of $1,000,000. This was announced by ABATE after the law was passed and Doc Reichenbach stated that the money was to be used for motorcycle safety. To read the complete bill go to Florida Legislature Senate Bill.

Many people questioned how a private group of people were allowed to receive money from the citizens of the State of Florida. They also began to wonder how this money was being spent by this organization. I was one of those people and as of today I have not gotten any answer. In 2008 again with the support of ABATE, the State of Florida raised the motorcycle licensing fee by $2.00. It has been reported by ABATE that at the February 2010 State Meeting of this organization, Doc informed those present that he had managed to “recover” the $500,000.00 in State Funds that were allocated to ABATE of Florida for motorcycle safety during the 2009 legislative session.

The Florida Legislature is saying they have to cut back on services to balance the budget while they are still giving money to private organizations. I for one do not understand why this is happening. ABATE of Florida should have to explain exactly to any Florida taxpayer what money they have already spent from the amount already received and for what and with who.” Rogue. (Sturgis Freedom Fighters, Motorcycle Hall Of Fame Member)

39 Responses to “An Open Letter From Rogue To ABATE Florida. Please Tell Us Where Is The Money.”

1. 1 BikerDATA.com Apr 6th, 2010 at 7:31 am

Rouge, you are the man and thank you for your heart driven dedication.

2. 2 Ray Apr 6th, 2010 at 8:15 am

Hello, Abate FL. Time to answer…

3. 3 KW Apr 6th, 2010 at 8:28 am

This is crazy! Thank god we have someone like Rouge to look out for these kinds of things. We need to know some answers, it’s our right! And yet they always come knocking down the door for donations to these small businesses that are struggling to stay in business! Come on people!!!

4. 4 J Apr 6th, 2010 at 9:34 am

Pretty interesting…. Being a Florida resident, I was unaware that ABATE received such monies, and yes, I am also confused as to how a private group such as this can receive public monies and not be accountable for every dime of it……

Time for the Florida AG to get involved, and for those in ABATE involved in this transaction, I’d advice that your ducks be in a row, because I, for one, am sick and tired of the fraud that permiates the Florida public sector….

Time to make an example of those who can’t play with others….. This matter is being passed along upstairs….

5. 5 Banshee Apr 6th, 2010 at 10:02 am

Hey Rogue? seems to me like we have been here and done this for years now….. Do you think now that the public has been made of aware that that not only does “Doc” have access ABATE money with no accountability.. not to mention that tidy sum of $50,000.00 plus an open expense account…

BUT now he is reaching into “We the People” pockets and withdrawing as he pleases from our tax dollars, costing us additional fees for our motorcycle licenses and continuing to make closed door deals, that in no way, shape or form represents what I as one of “We the People” want.

To cover my ass, I have to say every thing I write is in my opinion.

Wake up little sheep….. there is a wolf amongst you and he “in my opinion” is having a good old time on your dime.

Now as to the Government Money… again in my opinion…. Wake up “Doc”.. “We the People” are sick and tired of taxes, fees and supporting people like you. You have stepped out into the public eye now and you have every tax payer out here to account to and I do not think you can bully… push and shove your way through all of us….

You cannot pull my membership… attack my Chapter.. and if you were to ever lay hands on me like you did that member from Gulf Coast at the Campgrounds…. You would be using some of these unexplained dollars to be paying your bond. I would press assault charges in a heartbeat… without a second thought.

6. 6 Mike Greenwald Apr 6th, 2010 at 11:32 am

It seems that this is sleazy business practice.

Doc Reichenbach travels outside of the State of Florida gives speeches about getting grants. Is this the ROI that members of the motorcycling community in Florida are being taxed for?

If the government, that cannot properly utilize the laws already in place, will an additional and duplicitous law offer justice to the victim?

These questions are rhetorical. Ask yourself these questions and come up with an answer.

I certainly looks like Doc Reichenbach is enabling another tax in the State of Florida and he, and ABATE of Florida, are profiting on the misfortune of others.

Does the buck stop here or does NCOM profit from this grant?

7. 7 Jeffrey Apr 6th, 2010 at 4:11 pm

Support Rogue. Then if bookeeping is legit, support ABATE.

8. 8 Seymour Apr 6th, 2010 at 4:14 pm

This makes me wonder – is there a report put out every year that is available to US taxpayers that shows exactly how our taxes are allocated?

9. 9 Carol King Apr 6th, 2010 at 6:02 pm

Right on, Rogue!

The organization is responsible to the members, not the other way around.

10. 10 Rogue Apr 6th, 2010 at 7:09 pm

Just so everyone will know: After the suprise of the doubling of the fines for running a red bill passed I was even more suprised to see a photo of Doc recieving a check for 1 million dollars. He was also to recieve a check for 1 million every year
    It was one of those big photo op things.
    Arter some time went by I asked what they were doing with it and was told billboards, yard sign and handouts.
    I have only seen two billboards. One on I-95 and one on I-10. There may be more but not that many.
    When they were giving out yard signs I was told they were in low supply. After a period of time I asked again how the money was being spent and did not get a answer. I then requested a report and on and on.
    I did every thing I could by going through channels to find out what the money was being used for and after a few years and reading that Doc and ABATE had gotten another $5000,000.00
    When I could not get any answers I decided to go public with what was going on in hopes that others would get involved.
    I have contacted my legislator and did write a letter to the agency that is suppose to monitor how the money is to be used and am waiting replys.
    Any help getting to the bottom of this will be greatly appreciated.

11. 11 David Apr 6th, 2010 at 7:55 pm

What a croc. Unbelievable that a funded organization doesn’t have to submitt accounting records for the funds received.

Why do the members of Florida Abate put up with this? Seems to me it is time for a change. Hey, maybe Obama can help out. He did such a fine job with the healthcare! yea, right

12. 12 TPEvans Apr 6th, 2010 at 8:52 pm

Go to http://www2.guidestar.org/organizations/59-3101979/abate-florida.aspx. This is a link to Guidestar. All form 990’s are posted here for public inspection. You have to register to look, but there is no cost. The latest posted is for 2008. These returns are not due until I believe the end of June each year. So, the 2009 return is not there, but it doesn’t have to be there yet.

Oh – 990’s are the return that non-prifits have to file with the IRS.

Yeah, I am a tax guy. Just one that likes stuff on two wheels.

13. 13 Rogue Apr 7th, 2010 at 5:55 am

This was sent to me from Spirat Smitty who now lives in Grant Florida. He is one of the original founders of ABATE of PA.

I am so sick of what these rubbie (RICH URBAN BIKERS) wannabe bastards have done to an organization that a few of us started to fight against unfair legislation dealt to us by politicians who were more interested in filling their pockets with lobbyist cash rather than representing and backing the people who elected them. Now the people in our organization have turned into the very thing we started out to fight against them. They are wannabe money grabbing BASTARDS and could not make a pimple on a real MOTORCYCLE ENTHUSIAST’S ass. Maybe us old motorcycle enthusiasts need to get together and go to their meeting of minds or what ever they call it and see if there is anybody left in this organization with any common sense. They have turned the words BIKER and BRO into just words with no meaning than I can no longer associate myself with.

SMITTY
    Co-founder
    ABATE of PA.

P.S.: Also, these are the same people who bitched when we took a few dollars for gas and a motel room when we traveled 250 miles or better going to the state capitol to meet with corrupt legislators to attempt to revise laws. Now they collect salaries of $20,000 or better to sell out the organization of which they are supposed to be there to represent.

Not into internet that much if you want you can post it on my behalf. ABATE now stands for A Bunch Of Alcoholics Riding Evos

THANX SMITTY

14. 14 Jeff Apr 7th, 2010 at 6:13 am

Right on Rogue. I’ve let my ABATE membership expire and don’t plan to renew any time soon. While I agree that motorcycle organizations should support rider education and safety I still want to know where my money goes. Paying both taxes and membership dues I think I should have a right to know. I haven’t seen a straight answer and don’t expect that I will but I’ll keep looking.

In the meantime, I think I’ll spend my money with the AMA…

Thanks!

15. 15 Rogue Apr 7th, 2010 at 6:26 am

TP EVANS

THANK YOU!!!!!

16. 16 Rogue Apr 7th, 2010 at 6:30 am

After Checking The Tax Return for ABATE for 2008 it says they have around 7000 members.
    Yet this organization claims to represent the motorcycle riders of Florida.
    The form also shows income and grants BUT NO EXPLAINATION OF HOW IT WAS SPENT.
    I and others with more experience than me in this will go through this and do follow ups through agencies.
    If any of you are know how to do this Please Do So As Well

17. 17 Rogue Apr 7th, 2010 at 6:35 am

Jeff
    The AMA is a Good Organization But I would like to see them more Actively Involved in State Issues.
    Of course ABATE of Florida tried to tell them to stay out of Florida’s business.
    I informed AMA they took my money for membership and that I Expected Them To Represent Me In Florida. They are.!
    Let AMA know you want them representing you as well and that goes for those who are currently members and or are going to join.

18. 18 Diane Apr 7th, 2010 at 7:14 am

Rogue,
    Thank you for taking a stand for finding the truth as to where and how ABATE is spending the money of it’s Motorcycle Organization. When you tell the truth you don’t need to think about where the money is going, not being held accountable is an injustice to the people you serve. I will not renew my membership this year and neither will my husband. ABATE members wake up and don’t believe everything that is being told to you, you all have minds to investigate for yourselves. Ironically the ones that do, get kicked out or intimidated by Doc when they start to ask questions or leave on their own because they can’t stand to be a part of his dictatorship any longer.

19. 19 Hildy Apr 7th, 2010 at 7:38 am

Seems to me that you all down there in Florida have a problem. The members of ABATE of Florida need to ask for a full accounting of their ABATE money and the Florida Auditor of Accounts or whatever the statewide elected official whose job it is to see how tax dollars are spent needs to account for the tax monies given to ABATE of Florida.

Bikers have enough problems with preconceived public opinions about who we are and what we stand for without our own leadership selling us out and portraying us as bad guys as the media likes to do every chance they get.

Hildy

20. 20 BBBLEHEAD Apr 7th, 2010 at 8:41 am

Good job Rogue… This is precisely why I and my wife and a lot of our friends will not renew our memberships in ABATE here in Florida. The current Pres doesn’t have our best interest in mind. He is a lobbyist first instead of being a biker. He has forgotten from whence he came and seems to me his pockets have become his first interest. It’s a legitamate question and deserves an honest and forthright answer. his refusal to answer the question only serves to solidify my notion that theres something to hide. If you’re doing the right thing then there’s nothing to hide. Answer the question Doc… Where is the money?? What is it being used for? very simple if there’s nothing to hide.

21. 21 Walt Lumpkin Apr 7th, 2010 at 9:29 am

Florida has a “Sunshine” law that requires open records and open meetings for any expended taxpayer funds. (I’m not a lawyer so further clarification may be in order)

1. I don’t understand any organization that doesn’t feel obligated to keep its members informed
    of how they are spending their dues down to the penny.
    2. I don’t understand why the leadership can not be removed by the members or why they are
    returned to office with so much controversy surrounding them.
    3. Or why the AG will not step up to protect the taxpayer and hold the leadership accountable
    and force them to provide a detailed expense report. An audit should be in order for any
    nonprofit organization especially one taking public funds.

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

22. 22 Walt Lumpkin Apr 7th, 2010 at 9:32 am

One additional point. It is my understanding that Florida also has a law that requires any organization that collects funds from members to hold open meetings and properly post
    a notification of the meeting in advance. It also requires open financial records.

23. 23 Mike Greenwald Apr 7th, 2010 at 12:57 pm

TPEvans, thanks.

After reading the 2008 form 990 (http://www.guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2008/593/101/2008-593101979-05878295-9O.pdf), It seems to raise even more questions. Is there a way that you could guide me to the discovery of the actual receipts for this financial activity?

Walt Lumpkin, great questions. Is there a government official or two that are complicit in what is going on with the money here?

What is the connectivity in all of the monies acquired and stated on form 990 with disbursements, campaign contributions, special considerations, and expenses?

24. 24 nicker Apr 7th, 2010 at 2:13 pm

RE:

“…Obama can help out…”

Get real.
    ACORN is the prototype.

-nicker-

25. 25 one more 1% Apr 8th, 2010 at 7:24 am

glad your getting to the bottom of it rogue. sounds like a load of crap to me too.

26. 26 one more 1% Apr 8th, 2010 at 7:28 am

i like smitty`s response ABATE A Bunch of Alcoholics That ride E vo`s

27. 27 Rogue Apr 8th, 2010 at 7:40 am

I got to ABATE’s form 990 Return of Organization Exempt From Income Tax return and it does state money coming in and money going out But it Does Not Say Who Money Went To Or Why.
    Here is the link to the one for 2008 http://www.guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2008/593/101/2008-593101979-05878295-9O.pdf
    For 2007 http://www.guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2007/593/101/2007-593101979-049fcbbe-9O.pdf
    For 2006 http://www.guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2006/593/101/2006-593101979-036b5f7e-9O.pdf

Here is what I read.
    2006 paid 45,000 to DOC , in 2007 grant money 250,471 and 53,000 is paid to Doc Reichenbach lobbyist and he volunteers his services to the organization. 2008 return is the grant money 250,160 and 50,000 to Doc it does say government grant money.
    If I am reading this correctly an awful lot of money wasted for all those parties, I know it takes money to make money, but all of it should be going to safety and awareness.

If any one reading this can did deeper please help.
    Better yet if you know a Government Agency that should Investigate This Please Inform Them.

28. 28 Biffle Freeman Davis Apr 8th, 2010 at 2:18 pm

There are several board members that should know where any money is spent, not just the president. Would anyone like to question them or is this a policical hack trying to be slick? Abate does give out a lot of educational supplies, I don’t know how much or who is the person that selects the suppliers. I do know that one person can not get by with what you people are claiming. In an election year, ABATE’S, Florida’S, And the U.S. one thing is for sure. Either complain or fix the problem. Join ABATE and vote for someone you trust, or like, or maybe who will cut you in, But JOIN AND VOTE OR SHUTUP!

29. 29 Mike Greenwald Apr 8th, 2010 at 4:02 pm

Biffle Freeman Davis,

What has happened in ABATE of Florida is simple.

The organization was changed from A Brotherhood Against Totalitarian Enactments to another cause set up to grab government grants and provide nothing but a front for Doc Reichenbach to collect a check for himself at the motorcyclists expense and loss of liberties. This is evident when you look at the history of liberties and monies lost or relinquished by motorcyclists in Florida during the reign of Doc Reichenbach.

There have been reports of threats, intimidation and bullying by Doc Reichenbach and his minions. Accusations of the association of Doc Reichenbach with motorcycle club members has lead some to believe that ABATE of Florida might not represent all motorcyclists.

Due to the structure of ABATE of Florida, it has been difficult for the common member to be heard.

The simple solution is to choke off the money supply because, as you said and it appears that “this a political hack trying to be slick”.

30. 30 Renee Tyson Apr 8th, 2010 at 7:31 pm

Rogue,
    Again from a sister Floridian and Motorcycle advocate, I thank you for letting the world know how we are getting screwed. You can have a group who states they are there to help you out, but it is all in the mighty dollar. People get power hungry and greedy and of course the nickels, dimes and quarters go into the pocket. Now it is Millions of dollars. Sounds like gov’ment poop to me! Luv what you do and who you are. Blayne’s ex co worker. Renee

31. 31 Biffle Freeman Davis Apr 9th, 2010 at 7:08 am

What about the other Board Members? If the president is assummed to be guilty of something like telling everyone he is paying himself to be a lobbiyist for ABATE, then you must also believe that the rest of the Board Members have to be “in on it”, I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS IS THE CASE. It just seems to me that in a political election year if you believe that we are suffering with a continuous incremental loss of FREEDOM, we should want to have someone with the ear of the the elected officials and non elected government workers. All other organizations have lobbiyist’s and they do everything they can to influence their point of view. The taste does not seem sweet to me but this is the reality of the world. If you want to change the world, start by joining to VOTE for your position, then VOTE you mind, then tell everyone why you Voted the way you did. I believe that personnal differences of opinion should not reflect on the ABATE orginization. Are you a voting and ACTIVE menber of any Chapter of Florida ABATE or At Large Member of ABATE? If so, your duty to yourself and fellow activists is to VOTE! If you wish to not have a lobby effort or want someone else to be the lobbiyist for ABATE then come out and say it.

32. 32 Hildy Apr 12th, 2010 at 7:23 am

In response to Biffle Freeman Davis.

ABATE of Delaware has a lobbyist, me. I don’t chage them a cent. I am the State Legislative Coordinator. If they send me to a conference they pay my expenses and I am allowed to submit up to $300 worth of receipts without prior authorization however since taking on my responibilities approximately 3 years ago I have yet to submit any requests for any type of reimbursement. They have sent me to 2 MRF conferences and prepaid my expences. In other words, paid exactly what my room cost, allowed me for my meals, and travel with receipts for exact amounts submited.

I took the job at the introduction of a mandatory helmet law, which never saw the outside of the Senate Chair’s desk drawer and so far nothing anti motorcycle has passed in Delaware during my tenure.

I guess your comments about every organization having lobbyists is correct. They just do not have to pay ridiculous sums of money for a lobbyists and then protect those people with a constituional structure that the membership can not question.

I’m a life member of ABATE of Delaware, one of the first Life Members, I’m involved, and I vote.

Hildy

33. 33 Rogue Apr 12th, 2010 at 8:50 am

As new information has come out letters will be sent to the treasurer and the accountants asking for the release of this information.
    There has also been letters sent to state agencies.
    All that people want to know is how much money has ABATE of Florida recieved in grants?
    How was this money spent? Who got paid, how much and for what?
    That sounds like a pretty simple request and I doubt if anyone cares which officer and or board member answer it.

34. 34 Rogue Apr 12th, 2010 at 9:09 am

Biffie Freeman Davis

YOU WROTE

You sound like you are campaining for people to join ABATE so that they can voice their opinin by voting.
    The problem is that current members are not allowed to do that. I see you capitolized the word ACTIVE and many people in the organization stopped being what you may consider active because when they asked the wrong question they were chastised by the organization.
    In fustration some left and even whole chapters resigned while others were removed from the organization.
    Just because people do not agree with certain aspects of what is going on does not mean they are against what ABATE originallt stood for or is suppose to stand for.
    If you or anyone else will simply comply with the request to let people know about the money then the question will have been answered.
    Since the only money that is being questioned is that what comes in a form of a grant and paid for by the citizens. Everyone one has a right to ask the question on how it is spent not just members of ABATE!
    Just for the record ABATE membership is reported to be around 7,000 people. Considering how many people in Florida have motorcycle licenses that appears to be seriously LESS Than 1%.

35. 35 Biffle Freeman Davis Apr 13th, 2010 at 11:58 am

First let’s talk about Florida ABATE, and the way any money is spent here, not any other state. Second, if you are not a menber of Florida ABATE you can’t vote in your Chapter or influence the State Board. Third, I believe that 30K or 50K is too much for a lobbyist, but if the members do not vote to change the rules, the rules will not be changed.

It would be nice to have lots of free time to spend on the things that are important to us. How many of you have that free time? Do you work or own a private business? We all must make a living or be a Great Society Child. I still say if you only complain but do not join to vote, you have no say. If you think that public money is spent poorly or wrongly or worse, then find out. This blog seems only to be aiming at one person. It seems coincidental that ABATE elections are in a couple of months, why don’t you voice your opinions by becoming a member of Florida ABATE and voting in a new board–(by the way–the board votes, I’ve seen them at State meetings and they all seem to be unified). So if its not the board or any member, is it the money that is being spent, or the suppliers, or what? Do any of you question other agencies or organizations about how thier money is spent under similar circumstances or is this just about ABATE? I have definately challenged the people who control the state and chapter money and have not been chasstized or intimidated. Change can only come from within, join and vote or join and become an at large member and come to State meetings and ask your questions from the floor. Reads the by-laws and you will see it can be done.

36. 36 Rogue Apr 14th, 2010 at 8:58 am

Biffle Freeman Davis
    Just for the record I am a founding member of ABAT and also a lifetime member of ABATE of Florida.
    I attend my chapter meetings when I have something to say and have attended State meetings in the past but will admit I have not for some time now.
    I have seen all the things mentioned here and if you have in fact attended the meetings you most likely have as well.
    Or maybe it was going on and you did not want to see it.
    The way the elections are set up is that the delegates from the chapters vote for the President and NOT The Full Membership.
    There is also No Reason to Join ABATE to Vote as there is no one running against Doc for the position.
    The stipulations to run for office pretty much eliminate any competition.
    Since you state you have challanged the people Who Control The State and Chapter Money maybe you will Be So Kind To Share the Financial Reports With All Of Us.
    Since you are asking people to Join ABATE – I Am Asking Them Not To Until The Organization Make A Full Disclosure Of How Funds Are Spent.
    You Can Be Part Of The Solution By Providing The Information Requested.
    Members Can Be Part Of The Problem By Not Requesting Answers.
    Which are You???

37. 37 Rogue Apr 14th, 2010 at 9:01 am

I recieved the following this morning.

Hi Rogue,

Have been reading all of the comments on the Blog and have come to one conclusion, most of them are not from here or knows how Doc and the crew operates. Maybe at their meetings you are allowed to have discussions, but the State Meetings I attended(I am a member of ABATE) one of the Chapters wanted to be heard, Doc would not recognize the Chapter to have the floor. When they kept asking to be heard the were marched out by the Sergeant of Arms and labeled trouble makers. You can’t be heard if the President will not recognize you to speak, and that’s how it is. When Doc gets wind of someone wanting to question his authority, they are not allowed to take the floor, thrown out and labeled trouble makers. I saw this happen more than one time, and thought every Chapter can’t be trouble makers and why can’t they be heard? Doc likes to hear himself talk and goes on an on about everything He is doing for ABATE and how everyone is out to discredit him and He makes himself sound good and everyone who sits and listens believes every word he says, like a bunch of sheep. Voting is a joke because there is no one who will want to take Doc head on, the board all believe he is the best thing that has happened and believe everything he reports. Too bad nobody goes to the Capital and sits in and hears what goes on, but when they do go and report it, they are considered TROUBLE MAKERS and then confronted and bullied and pushed around by Doc and his BODY GUARDS, so you are in a no win situation. I just wanted you to know one day Doc will get his, because what goes around comes around sooner or later.

38. 38 Biffle Freeman Davis Apr 14th, 2010 at 11:51 am

There is someone running for President besides the current officer. Vice President also. I guess you are saying that the majority of the Chapters don’t care or are blind or worse. I still believe that if you and the other people want answers go to your Chapter meetings, vote on who your Chapter will vote for in the June elections and have your delegates ask for the floor during the “good of the order” portion–if they are turned down or ignored there are parlimentary procedures to change any postion–it takes a 3/4 vote by the members–not the delegates. Also, any menber or At Large Member can have a seat at the State meetings by sending a letter to the State board at least two weeks in advance of the meeting –send it return reciept and keep a copy—the Chapter hosting the State meeting should also get a copy—if there is a dictatorship with the help of the board of directors then go to your Chapter and vote to do something about it. Not being involved will not help your position. If something illegal is ongong, then get the Law involved. I have not been intimidated by anyone in ABATE, but then again I’m not very intimidatedable(huh). I WILL LOOK FOR YOUR ANSWERS, will you and the readers of this article do the same at your chapter levels and perhaps the State meetings too? When and where did the above incidents occur? I have seen people involved with ABATE go for profits over other things—I’m going to change them here in SW Florida and hope it spreads to all chapters—-I am a LIFE member and member of other chapters within Florida and other States too. VOTE in your Chapter meeting in May for whom your Chapter will endorse in June at the State elections!

39. 39 Mike Greenwald Apr 15th, 2010 at 5:30 am

It is my goal to get this out to as many ABATE members, officers and local motorcyclists asap in light of the ABATE run on the capital Monday. I need help in doing that.

It is about time we knew the truth….. Where is our motorcycle money going and how many lives are being lost while this dance is being done!

Link:

ABATE of Florida, Just where is the money coming from Doc?

Crusher