Mötley Crüe To Play The Sturgis Legendary Buffalo Chip

If you like “glam metal” bands and if you visit Sturgis in August, it’s your chance to see Mötley Crüe live on stage at the Buffalo Chip. The hard core rockers are scheduled to perform on Wednesday, August 11 and it will be their only Summer concert in the US.  Vince Neil, Mick Mars, Nikki Sixx and Tommy Lee plan to conclude a line of appearances in Great Britain, Sweden and Finland’s Sonisphere Festival on Aug. 8, then they will join thousands of bikers in Sturgis. The band’s impressive list of hits includes: “Shout at the Devil”, “Too Fast for Love”, “Ten Seconds to Love”, “Too Young to Fall In Love”, “Looks That Kill”, “Live Wire”, “Girls, Girls, Girls”, “Wild Side”, “Don’t Go Away Mad”, “Home Sweet Home”, “Dr Feelgood”, etc. Kid Rock, ZZ Top, Jason Aldean, Tesla, The Doobie Brothers, Dave Mason, Orianthi, Creedence Clearwater Revisited are the main other acts scheduled to perform at  the Buffalo Chip’s annual party. Reservations and more information are available at Buffalo Chip.

Zipper's Kits For New Bikes

10 Responses to “Mötley Crüe To Play The Sturgis Legendary Buffalo Chip”

1. 1 joe dirt May 3rd, 2010 at 9:26 am

this is a good thing!

2. 2 Sheriff May 3rd, 2010 at 11:57 am

saw them last year, terrible.
    will be another Aerosmith disaster.

3. 3 golfish May 3rd, 2010 at 5:21 pm

saw them and Aerosmith a few years ago..It was just an endless line of gilrs getting on stage in the front and funneling to the back.

I’m older but I think Kid Rock would be good. I like some of his stuff.

4. 4 1550tc May 3rd, 2010 at 5:22 pm

Awesome line up for the Woody and Lon …….still the best place in Sturgis for live entertainment

5. 5 CAROLYN TOMAS-KIWI INDIAN MOTORCYCLES May 4th, 2010 at 12:34 pm

Awesome bands playing this year at the Buffalo Chip. I can’t wait!!!, in the morning Mike will be inducted into the Sturgis Hall of Fame & In the evening we will be there at The Buffalo Chip to see Motley Crue, & It’s my birthday on Aug.11th. I am so looking forward to Sturgis this year I hope to see you all there.

6. 6 Harley guy May 4th, 2010 at 1:01 pm

They SUCK! Seem ‘em, don’t bother.

7. 7 burnout May 4th, 2010 at 2:33 pm

CCR puts on a great show even with the ‘same ole songs’ . If it isn’t tooooo muddy will probly see the crue. Hopin we don’t get another hail storm from hell this year! peace

8. 8 Roadside Marty May 5th, 2010 at 3:09 pm

I could care less if I was the only guy there, I can’t wait!!! Hey man when did heavy metal get so fuckin serious???

9. 9 Amber Aug 3rd, 2010 at 8:30 pm

Coming up there, first time! Do I need to order tickets in advance or is it free admission? Can’t wait want to see the crue again. Saw them in ATL couple of years back- they were awful Vince fell off stage they gave refunds. Came back 6 months later- free- and they were great!

1. 1 Tweets that mention Mötley Crüe To Play The Sturgis Legendary Buffalo Chip at Cyril Huze Blog – Custom Motorcycle News -- Topsy.com Pingback on May 4th, 2010 at 9:25 am