Strip Club Choppers Roadhouse 2010 Tour With Michele Smith And Jay Barbieri

Impossible that you didn’t see Johnny Lange’s Strip Club Choppers Roadhouse Tour in a rally near you. You know, the complete lounge with stages, pole dancers, video monitors, live web cams, music, bar tables and a couple of choppers, like the world famous Pole Bike (The only bike with a full size stripper pole through the middle!) Well, Johnny is proud to announce the addition of Michele Smith and Jay Barbieri for the 2010 Roadhouse tour. Michelle and Jay are iconic figures in the motorcycle industry, were the host of “American Thunder” on Speed Channel and will host the new TV show “Two Wheel Thunder” premiering June 7th on Discovery’s HD Theater. To book Street Club Choppers Roadhouse and its entertainers, contact Johnny Lange at 714 465-7103 or visit Strip Club Choppers

17 Responses to “Strip Club Choppers Roadhouse 2010 Tour With Michele Smith And Jay Barbieri”

1. 1 scary gary May 19th, 2010 at 2:10 pm

Soooooooooooooo LAME!

2. 2 Brian May 19th, 2010 at 2:33 pm

I agree it’s lame but so what…..if Johnny can make a living doing this then more power to him.

I’m glad that Jay and Michele are getting their own new show.
    I always watched American Thunder until they put the survivor guy in as host……I don’t know what they were thinking but I knew 5 minutes into the first episode that the show was over.

Discovery HD Theater is an awesome channel with tons of cool shows and I think it’s a great place for a new bike show.

The only problem I have is HD programs take up a lot of space on my DVR and I always have to delete older programs that I want to keep!

Best of luck to Michele and Jay with the new show!

3. 3 nicker May 19th, 2010 at 11:39 pm

RE:
    “…. Pole Bike (The only bike with a full size stripper pole through the middle!) …”

-WTF-……………. ????

-nicker-

4. 4 Walt Lumpkin May 20th, 2010 at 8:30 am

Johnny and Jay were at Thunder Beach in Panama City Beach, Fla three weeks ago having a large time. Jay had his videographer with him taping for the new show. Should be some great footage.

Good luck with the new show and the joint promotion. At least someone is thinking outside the box to overcome the current industry malaise.

5. 5 ROCKSTAR May 20th, 2010 at 9:44 am

they seem to have perfected the Brett Micheals “look”

bwahahahahahahahahaaaa

6. 6 Joe Cree May 20th, 2010 at 10:44 am

This just makes me sick to my stomach. They all look like rejects from a Loverboy video. For some reason the word POSER keeps popping into my head but maybe it’s just me.

7. 7 cwglide May 20th, 2010 at 11:05 am

Not just you Joe, I’d say that is a good word to describe it the roadhouse tour thing. But the Two Wheel Thunder might be a good show if its anything like American Thunder. At least that show had some merit and impact in showcasing product lines in our industry. I wish them best of luck on that show, but the roadhouse tour gig, not my thing but to each his own i guess.

8. 8 Just my .02 May 20th, 2010 at 11:18 am

Good for Johnny…glad to see him still plugging away. If you haven’t met him, he’s a cool cat, just trying to make a buck. Personable, and always having a good time.
    Maybe some of you should take the time to do the same instead of cutting everybody down.

If I was 1/2 as cool as some of you think you are, I’d be the 8th wonder of the world.

If it isn’t your thing, so be it…walk on by. If not, enjoy the show…isn’t that what the rallies are for?

Ohhhhhhh wait…they’re for trailering YOUR bike to so you can buy a cool pin and a rally shirt right?

My bad…

9. 9 burnout May 20th, 2010 at 12:47 pm

Go hang out with em just ONE time and you may change your mind. Johnny and Jay know how to have fun. peace

10. 10 Jeff Nicklus May 20th, 2010 at 12:56 pm

I have known Johnny a long time now and I have never known him not to have a good time no matter where he is or who he is with.

For some of you his brand of “Fun” may be over the top, in that case just walk on by, no harm no foul ….. personally count me in! Life is way too short not to enjoy every minute of it!

Over & Out,

Jeff

11. 11 The Producer May 21st, 2010 at 2:18 pm

Poles in the center of the Bike? Sounds like an adult merry-go-round ride?

And I thought the pole dancing craze was over – guess I was wrong.

12. 12 1550tc May 22nd, 2010 at 11:40 pm

They all look like rejects from a Loverboy video

nah Johnny looks more like Kid Rock, never gonna bee wanna bee

13. 13 drew May 25th, 2010 at 11:17 pm

They play all of Loverboys greatest hits at their booth.They were selling CD’s (bootleg) they made.

14. 14 Steve Jul 5th, 2010 at 11:12 pm

How many times can you say “La-la-la-loozas?” Why would such a hot babe hook her wagon to those two lame ponies????? Fools wit attitudes.

15. 15 Hervé Aug 26th, 2010 at 7:13 am

I met them during the last Daytona bike week 2010.

They had a stand right in front of the Iron Horse saloon.

I didn’t know them before.

They sold wonderful grey shirt with their smart logo. I’m now in France the lone owner of a strip Club Chopper shirt (with my brither in law).
    that’s gre

16. 16 Hervé Aug 26th, 2010 at 7:16 am

I met them during the last Daytona Bike Week 2010.

They had a stand right in front of the Iron Horse saloon.

I didn’t know them before.

They sold wonderful grey shirt with their smart logo (a little bit expensive).

I’m now in France the lone owner of a strip Club Chopper shirt (with my brother in law – this nut has had the idea to buy the same as mine!!!!).

At any European biker event now, everybody tell me that my shirt is great and ask me where it’s possible to buy the same!

Of course, I never answer …

Ride safe.

Hervé

1. 1 Tweets that mention Strip Club Choppers Roadhouse 2010 Tour With Michele Smith And Jay Barbieri at Cyril Huze Blog – Custom Motorcycle News -- Topsy.com Pingback on May 19th, 2010 at 11:26 am