World’s Fastest Motorcycle Is For Sale. $10 Million Or Best Offer.

On September 24, 2009, Chris Carr piloted on the Bonneville Salt Flats the BUB Seven Streamliner to a new land speed record of 367.382 mph (average time for the 2 required passes to get certification.)

Denis Manning, owner of BUB Enterprises (a leader in exhaust systems for American & Metric motorcycles) and of the BUB Seven Streamliner, needs to raise money for his company to go through the economic downturn. Denis just announced that he is ready to sell the fastest motorcycle in the world for $10 million or best offer.

So, who can be interested to buy this unique machine? Somebody who want to race it, and Denis states that the Streamliner is ready with a new methanol burning turbo charged 3.0 liter 90-degee V4 engine more powerful than the one used for the current world’s record. Or a museum to exhibit it as unique piece of history that, no doubt, will attract a lot of visitors for many, many years to come .  Interested parties contact Denis Manning at: 530-477-7490 (Pictures copyright Cyril Huze & Horst Roesler. Denis Manning & Chris Carr In Bonneville Sept. 2009 checking wind speed before world record tentative)

9 Responses to “World’s Fastest Motorcycle Is For Sale. $10 Million Or Best Offer.”

1. 1 BigAl May 26th, 2010 at 7:23 am

That’s what it means to be able to Sell anything for whatever the Owner feels it’s worth! Go Get Em’ Dennis. I watched a Shelby Cobra Owned by Bill Meecam, sell at his Auction for $7.3 Million US Simoleans. Can you believe that, it certainally doesnt do half the speed of the “BUB” Machine. I’m sure the Dreams and dollars. I just have a single very important selling technique for you………… Make sure you have cleared Funds before the Buyer does a Road Test !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

2. 2 live2rideaglide May 26th, 2010 at 10:55 am

WOW that’s fast. WOW that’s a lot of mulla. I could get to Daytona in 2 hours. That’s halfway to the sound barrier. gofastglide. Have a great day.

3. 3 cwglide May 27th, 2010 at 3:12 pm

$10M is that in Pecso’s or US Dollars?? WOW more then what i thought it woudl be worth. It will be to someone who buys it, like a Museum for everyone to see for years to come. That would be cool, win win for all.

4. 4 Grey Beard May 27th, 2010 at 8:46 pm

Yea………… thats the ticket, some poser or wannabe will buy it for a bar hopper.

5. 5 1550tc May 29th, 2010 at 9:33 am

This guy needs to play the same song that broke Nascar owners play when their trying to sell their shops/teams for anything above pennies on the dollar.

Every time I look in the mirror
    All these lines on my face getting clearer
    The past is gone
    It goes by, like dusk to dawn
    Isn’t that the way
    Everybody’s got their dues in life to pay

Yeah, I know nobody knows
    where it comes and where it goes
    I know it’s everybody’s sin
    You got to lose to know how to win

Half my life
    is in books’ written pages
    Lived and learned from fools and
    from sages
    You know it’s true
    All the things come back to you

Sing with me, sing for the year
    Sing for the laughter, sing for the tears
    Sing with me, if it’s just for today
    Maybe tomorrow, the good lord will take you away

Yeah, sing with me, sing for the year
    sing for the laughter, sing for the tear
    sing with me, if it’s just for today
    Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you away

Dream On Dream On Dream On
    Dream until your dreams come true
    Dream On Dream On Dream On
    Dream until your dream comes through
    Dream On Dream On Dream On
    Dream On Dream On
    Dream On Dream On

6. 6 Pete Phenortne May 31st, 2010 at 4:00 pm

This is what happens when people are piss poor business owners. This isn’t because of an economic downturn, its because Denis spent company money at all cost to fuel his dream and now he’s flat broke. Bet everyone from your wife, kids and industry Icons are proud of you. Welcome to the real world buddy! Bankruptcy is right around the corner.

7. 7 David May 31st, 2010 at 9:25 pm

Thanks Denis for your contributions to the sport. Your commitment to your dreams and your limitless sacrifices as many take have earned you spot in history.

Good luck

8. 8 ksamson Jun 2nd, 2010 at 11:04 pm

Well, well, well….finally selling off the dream. I wondered how long it would take before Denis would run out of his infamous luck and have to sell off his ego, er…I mean streamliner. I guess thats what happens when the lot rent is due at the trailer park. On another hand, he would never clock in late at wal-mart going 367 MPH. Goes to show you, first business then pleasure!

9. 9 Drag499 Jun 3rd, 2010 at 7:23 pm

Hey Ksampson! You hit it right on the head. He does deserve credit for going that fast, but his economic downturn is all self inflicted! Ask any former BUB employee, vendor, or sales rep that used to rep his product and they will tell you the same thing. I hope he doesn’t sell the damn thing, and he finally gets what he has coming to him. What comes around goes around!