Monster VEE Rubber Tires

Metalsport Inc. is proud to announce that they have acquired the rights to distribute the Vee Rubber line of Monster motorcycle tires. Vee Rubber long known for their unique sizes such as the 300mm, 360mm wide rears to the 26” and the NEW 30” tall fronts.

Vee Rubber tired bikes have been on many of the award winning bikes in the last few years. Call Metalsport Inc. for you next build  is with unusual size tires. Call 562-776-9594. Metalsport Inc.

10 Responses to “Monster VEE Rubber Tires”

1. 1 sam Jul 5th, 2010 at 11:53 am

looks like that 280 in the middle is a metzler… I cant see many wheel manufactures being happy about this, (or builders for that matter) wonder what Itasca thinks about this…

2. 2 raycwheeler Jul 5th, 2010 at 1:21 pm

occ specials.

3. 3 Todd8080 Jul 5th, 2010 at 9:14 pm

Jeez, I thought the race for tire width one-upmanship was finally in the past. 360mm is over 14″ for cryin’ out loud.

It’s gotten to a point where the bike itself has been reduced to little more than a means of transporting a giant tire around to show to people.

Where’s the skill, craftsmanship and imagination in that?

There’s more to building a superior custom bike than simply exaggerating the same old dimensions again and again (such as fork length, handlebar height & tire width).

To put it another way, better is always different but different isn’t always better.

4. 4 Vision Jul 5th, 2010 at 10:02 pm

I kinda like those low profile front tires. Not sure I would ever go above 200 mm on a back tire ever but I like more options.

5. 5 Mike Jul 6th, 2010 at 11:38 am

Those low profile fronts would soak up exactly 1 pothole before you have to replace your rim, lol.

6. 6 CHIP MEECHAM Aug 13th, 2010 at 9:14 pm

what size tire fits the 26″ wheel best THANKS, CHIP

7. 7 diego Aug 26th, 2010 at 1:24 pm

hi brothers.
    i am looking to shop a rear 360 monster tire.
    i just whant to know..how much and where i can paid that.
    i am living in south america but i have friends in the usa.
    plase let me know i really apreciate that.

skeletor

8. 8 Dunlop Feb 11th, 2011 at 5:38 am

Super Tires! what size tire fits the 26″ wheel best

9. 9 rob Mar 2nd, 2011 at 6:44 pm

I heard they have stopped making the 360 hope this is not true Im a builder and this is what my supplier has tolled me .

10. 10 Tire Jun 23rd, 2011 at 11:38 am

I kinda like those low profile front tires.

Crusher