2011 Harley-Davidson CVO Softail Convertible

Harley-Davidson Custom Vehicle Operations (CVO) objective is to perfect its models with better finish, proportions, paint, chrome, parts, power, etc. and to release them in limited edition. Among the 4 new CVO models offered in 2011, this 110″ (1803cc) Convertible Softail to go from custom cruising to custom touring.

The transition being made via a detachable convertible fairing, leather saddlebags, passenger pillion and upright backrest. The 2011 CVO Softail Convertible is equipped with a new audio system that integrates 3.5-inch two-way speakers and a 20-watt-per-channel amplifier into a redesigned inner fairing. Music is delivered by an 8GB iPod nano stored in a protective pouch. The locking leather saddlebags, leather rider seat and passenger pillion, and leather backrest pad have a new alligator-style insert. A new 1.25-inch welded mini-ape handlebar keeps the ride cool and comfortable. Standard Electronic Throttle Control (ETC), cruise control, keyless ignition and ABS (anti-lock braking system) give the CVO Softail Convertible more touring capability. MSRP  us $ 29,599. Paint schemes are:  Kryptonite and Black Diamond, Black Diamond and Inferno Orange, Autumn Haze and Antique Gunstock, Black Diamond with Crimson Tag Graphics. Harley-Davidson.

15 Responses to “2011 Harley-Davidson CVO Softail Convertible”

1. 1 Paul Jul 30th, 2010 at 8:47 am

Nice! Somewone’s starting to use their head at HD… Not every long rider is ready to join the bagger nation

2. 2 Suneel Sawant Jul 30th, 2010 at 9:03 am

Wow, they got it right this time. Balanced proportions are perfect. Nice job. – Suneel Sawant

3. 3 Loony Jul 30th, 2010 at 9:58 am

WOW !! Nice ABS and Fly by wire !!

4. 4 Miami Chopper Shop Jul 30th, 2010 at 2:19 pm

Wow – how about a CVO Superglide!?

5. 5 103Nightrain Jul 30th, 2010 at 2:51 pm

Beutiful!!! dont have the cash to drop 30Gs on it but would happily pay 17-19 for the same bike without the 110ci and CVO bling! now that would be a top seller!!!!!!

6. 6 Cris Sommer Simmons Jul 30th, 2010 at 3:31 pm

I had the great pleasure to put around 1,400 miles on the 2010 version of this recently. What a wonderful motorcycle. Really nice to ride. Would love to try one of these too!

7. 7 cyclereckr Jul 30th, 2010 at 6:57 pm

Why does this remind me of a Victory?

8. 8 Woody Jul 30th, 2010 at 8:34 pm

“Why does this remind me of a Victory?”
    ’cause it doesn’t look like a Harley? Seriously. Maybe it’s the color or something but I think its ugly and the bags look like they came off another bike.

9. 9 jatinder pal Jul 31st, 2010 at 2:39 am

Not a fan of baggers,but still it looks good.

10. 10 TPEvans Aug 1st, 2010 at 8:20 pm

I think we might have skipped over the fact that this bike was also available in 2010. Yes – a CVO Convertible. In 2010. Still on the Harley website.

As far as it reminding anyone of a Victory, how is that possible? I have seen 2 Victories on the road in the last 2 years. With that kind of non-presence, if you don’t sit and stare at the website, you would never even know what one looks like. I have no problem with Victorys, they are likely a competent bike. Still, where are they?

11. 11 Cheap Pat Aug 2nd, 2010 at 11:55 am

$30K? Out of my league, I’ll admit, but $30K for that? My 96 FXDS is looking better and better every day.

12. 12 Miami Chopper Shop Aug 12th, 2010 at 10:10 am

So is my Shovel

13. 13 Murrel Petry Aug 16th, 2010 at 5:43 pm

.the correct colors from H.D. are: (1) Scarlet Red Pearl and Dark Slate Pearl with metal grind graphics. (2) Maple Metallic and Roman Gold with burnished copper graphics. (3) Midnight Sky and Candy Cobalt with blue ice graphics.

14. 14 Larry Douglas May 11th, 2011 at 11:21 pm

I have the 2011 model. I love the bike, however he wind buffeting is a problem. I am ordering a new windshield from Cee Bailey. 3″ taller and 2″ wider in smoke gray. I hope it helps however most of the problem is air from under the fairing. Does anyone have a solution?

1. 1 2011 Harley-Davidson CVO Softail Convertible | Suneel Sawant Pingback on Jul 30th, 2010 at 9:26 am