Grip Ace Digital Motorcycle Switches

If you can’t, like me, stand all the clutter on your handlebars but still want to maintain all the necessary switch controls to keep your bike street legal, there is no system cleaner that that these digital switches that you can incorporate either inside your grips or directly in your bar or even wherever your imagination leads you to install them.

Installed in the grip, this radical digital system put your switches where ergonomically they should be, under your fingers to be activated just by a slight movement. On modern motorcycles, analog switches may become very fast a thing of the past. Analog systems represent the future and it’s exactly what Grip Ace industries is offering.

The Grip Ace™ digital switch system works on all motorcycles. It controls your starter, hi/lo beam headlights, horn, hazards and if not equipped with self canceling turn signals, your motorcycle can now have self canceling turn signals from the Grip Ace™ system. The hidden switches are located in your left handgrip under your fingers. The only wire exiting from the system is very small and can be routed inside your handlebars directly to the Grip Ace™ module. MSRP $369. Grip Ace™ Digital Motorcycle Switch System. (photography J. Gianatsis)

9 Responses to “Grip Ace Digital Motorcycle Switches”

1. 1 Brad Shaw Sep 21st, 2010 at 8:41 am

Clever. But is it a problem when holding tight your grips? I think it’s better recessed in the bars just next to the grips, but maybe more work to install.

2. 2 Jeff Nicklus Sep 21st, 2010 at 11:07 am

What happens with the clutch and front brake handles????

Over & Out,

Jeff

3. 3 Johny Hess Sep 21st, 2010 at 11:15 am

Jeff. You can keep them or use a twist throttle and twist clutch.

4. 4 Shifter Sep 21st, 2010 at 11:17 am

I think that top picture is an Exile bike with twist clutch and twist throttle.

5. 5 Mike Bauer Sep 22nd, 2010 at 8:12 am

I used the Grip Ace on my Pro-Street . . . . it worked great to control my hi-low beam and air ride system. Easy to wire and works great. Since I have no hand controls on the bars, this system completed my design of a very clean set of bars were the o.d. and the grip size was the same.
    Good people to work with and I have not been anywhere without someone asking about it.

6. 6 busfreak Sep 22nd, 2010 at 10:13 am

Reminds me of the turn and start buttons on my old shovel.

7. 7 aft customs Sep 22nd, 2010 at 10:59 am

Tim came up with a solution to the ugliest part of a motorcycle – the switch ass. We use these exclusively on all our bikes & love them. Worked great at Bonneville for the kill switch also. Tim provides excellant customer service as well.

8. 8 Branner Sep 27th, 2010 at 10:42 am

This is a great product. If you live in a state that requires turn signals (NY here), this is a no brainer. NO CLUTTER. I put this on my bike along with a jockey shift and it looks like nothing’s there. Super clean.

Brad: No worries, it’s all in how you position your grip.

Tim is also one of the good guys, super cool to talk to and great customer service.

9. 9 nuno maroco Sep 28th, 2010 at 4:17 pm

Perfect for ultra-clean bikes, love it.

Crusher