Nash Motorcycles NC Special Custom Pipes

Because of requests to get their one-off pipes fabricated for their own custom motorcycles, Nash Motorcycles hired Tyler at SikPipes to reproduce their own designs.

Tyler takes these designs and hand makes the pipes to Nash specifications out of 16 gauge tig welded mandrel bent steel. All the pipes are mocked up on a bike for perfect fit before they are shipped out. The pipes that you see here (sorry, no better picture, but a profile in their website) were origially made from their NC Special bike design.

They can be made to fit 84-99 Evos, 2000-up Twin Cams, 57-85 Ironheads, or 86-up Sportsters. Nash can also make them for any other custom applications. They can be ordered in raw steel, chrome, with ceramic coating or exhaust wrap. Nash Motorcycles.

13 Responses to “Nash Motorcycles NC Special Custom Pipes”

1. 1 Dotty Oct 5th, 2010 at 10:00 pm

And people wonder why we have Arnold Schwarzenegger signing into law Senate Bill 435, Twats like that with super loud pipes will ruin it for everyone. Its just a matter of time before every state follows calis lead and by the looks of those pipes maybe we need it.

2. 2 David Oct 6th, 2010 at 12:21 am

These sure dont look like they will meet the new cailforina specks. But what the hell we still have a couple of years to piss off the rest of the country!!!

SSDD ; David

3. 3 Todd8080 Oct 6th, 2010 at 2:35 am

Wow, what an amazing and complicated design for an exhaust!

In case you can’t tell, I’m being sarcastic. I could slap together a better set of pipes than those on my worst day without even trying.

Not that I would, though. Every rider who uses short pipes like these just brings all of us that much closer to losing our bikes altogether.

Promoting them as being cool certainly isn’t doing us any favors, either. The simpleminded among us are easily influenced. Just look at all the OCC fans here.

4. 4 Bigalyts@aol.com Oct 6th, 2010 at 6:14 am

David, that’s exactly what I say \ We got 3 Years for someone to Design a Lever that goes from “Legal” to “Eagle” Sliding a lever or something. Also Todd8080, Now you have another “Avenue” for “Revenue”! I like them go to work, Todd !

5. 5 olddude13 Oct 6th, 2010 at 6:36 am

not impressed!

6. 6 olddude13 Oct 6th, 2010 at 6:38 am

Just to say i like nash”s builds but pipes doin’t do it for me.

7. 7 Ken Oct 6th, 2010 at 11:07 am

Are there baffles in these pipes? If not, they’re entirely useless.

8. 8 martin Twofeather Oct 6th, 2010 at 2:33 pm

Nash is one of the best talents,builders in the business,great work……….

9. 9 Neo Dutch Oct 6th, 2010 at 10:49 pm

Maybe he has a bit of ADHD and was building a set of pipes and …. oooh shiney.

10. 10 tommy Oct 8th, 2010 at 11:50 am

f the law, and f u weekend bikers

11. 11 David Oct 10th, 2010 at 11:47 pm

Hey tommy—-F. U . and all your full time bikers !
    By the way I was at the newstand and looked down and across the front of all the four wheel and off-road mags are these slashed circle signs ..to implicate the ban the govt is trying to do on off-roading. So I looked a little farther and here are the same slashed circles on the covers of the Mustang hi-performance mags. I would think that Road and Track or Car and Driver would be next along with the Playboys and Penthouses and sooner or later They will be back at our guns again. But I would cross out too many yet not untill they have all the money and we are standing in bread lines. But probably not the mansions and the yatchs well have to have some toys for the rich!!!

SSDD; David

12. 12 Wiz Oct 12th, 2010 at 6:51 am

BLAP, BLAP, BLAP, TICKET, LEGISLATION!!! I rest my case! Wiz

13. 13 don Oct 15th, 2010 at 10:42 pm

gay shitty running, popping annoying and if you actually put any real miles on your bike you would know these pipes don’t perform for shit! and if you really look at their bikes they’re garbage. trust me i worked on one.

Crusher