Jesse James Bidding Good Bye To His Personal Custom Mac Tool Box

West Coast Choppers is closing and Jesse James is selling his Bad Customized Mac Tool Box. At 6 foot tall, 12 foot long and 27″ deep this baby can store all what you will ever need to build a custom, either full blown custom motorcycle or car, but doesn’t necessarily help you become a good custom builder.

If you are the eBay auction winning bidder you can keep all the tools Jesse left in the drawers! (see partial picture.) It is custom pinstriped by the world famous Harpoon and one door is chrome plated. Tool Box is from Jesse’s shop in Long Beach. He moved to Texas and took it with him. Then decided to sell it. So, the Tool Box is now at Austin Speed Shop where it can be viewed. And to answer a frequent question, yes Jesse will accept to have your picture taken with him front of his (your) tool box if you are the happy new owner. At the time I upload this post October 26, 3.55 pm est, you have 4 days and 3 hours left to bid and the highest offer is now $13,099. Come on, you can do better than this. Good luck. Jesse James Personal Custom Mac Tool Box

Zipper's Kits For New Bikes

22 Responses to “Jesse James Bidding Good Bye To His Personal Custom Mac Tool Box”

1. 1 bobx Oct 26th, 2010 at 2:47 pm

that guys selling everything…wtf?

2. 2 JJ - moto addict Oct 26th, 2010 at 3:19 pm

Jesse, can you make a raffle out of this?

I want this in my garage, along with a few thousand other people.

Or, donate the proceeds to a charity supporting after school shop programs.

3. 3 S. Martinez Oct 26th, 2010 at 6:53 pm

Paul Senior bidding to get it for Jr. at Christmas.

4. 4 Keith Stone Oct 26th, 2010 at 9:14 pm

Says located in Austin……… ? Did he grab some stuff and run down to Austin ? Is WCC totally 100%closed already ?

I’m sure he has a master plan, just sounds strange……. I didn’t say him, I said the situation ! LOL

Friends help friends move………………… Real friends help friends move bodies ! Classic ! LOL

5. 5 S. Martinez Oct 26th, 2010 at 9:34 pm

It looks to me like Jesse James wants to get rid of everything from his former life to better start a new one, personally and professionally. In his case, as far as I know and understand, it’s a smart move. The man has plans, for sure.

6. 6 Guru Oct 26th, 2010 at 9:42 pm

WCC long beach is closed. JJ was obliged to move his stuff somewhere, in Austin. Reason why the tool box is located at Austin Speed Shop.

7. 7 Donny Oct 26th, 2010 at 9:49 pm

With open drawers it looks like evidence of a crime scene. Austin CSI.

8. 8 trap Oct 26th, 2010 at 10:52 pm

I wonder if i bid if he would give me credit for the subscription the The “garage” mag i never got …. Shady….

9. 9 Greg Turley Oct 27th, 2010 at 6:18 am

Enjoyed looking but above my means.

10. 10 Charlie Oct 27th, 2010 at 6:50 am

I’ve already got a toolbox full of tools but thanks for the heads-up!

11. 11 JimC Oct 27th, 2010 at 7:08 am

about what it is worth without the new tools in it.

12. 12 Matt Oct 27th, 2010 at 9:15 am

trap,
    I second your comment. You, me, and about 75% of subscribers that never got their first issue.

13. 13 Detroit Tramp Oct 27th, 2010 at 11:43 am

Sell it so the ex dont get it

14. 14 Kirk Perry Oct 27th, 2010 at 11:54 am

To date the only serious attempt to bring Knuckle and Panheads back to modern life has been a loose collaboration between V-Twin Mfgr.® and “Wheels Through Time”. WTT has published several videos about Knucklehead OEM/Repop raffle bikes, and WTT is doing a very good job of it.

J.James on the other hand, can take these V-Twin® based repop knuckles and pans to the mainstream rider in Texas.
    James could build stock and radical creations using V-Twins® parts. Texas is kit-build state. Texas has no helmet law.
    V-Twin® has no other spokespersons at this time on the internet except WWT and myself, that are actually involved in day to day building of repop knuc & pan.
    So, actually there is a giant gap still existing.
    We have me by myself and Stett, building machines and writing technical manuals. And now there’s WWT that has some first-ever real V-Twin® support, since they were established in 1969.

And now, you’ve got the James gang with M/C knowledge but nothing to build that’s NEW, or at least a 1936-57 niche they can fill.

The J.James knuck & pan builds might accomplish several things:

1. Because James has “screaming bucks” he can return mis-made parts to V-Twin® by the bucket full and help “V-Twin Engineering to get their Minds Right” from day one.

2. Because people will buy these JJ Knucks & Pans (especially in Texas, where popular items create a FIRE STORM of sales (like “sweet tea” has), and then the public will slowly begin to understand how the motors operate once again.

It will be interesting.

15. 15 awesome Oct 27th, 2010 at 12:45 pm

looks like it was never used. oh, thats right he was WCC in name only. always looking for a buck..
    agree with JJ, give proceeds to charity, and not the JJ charity

16. 16 nicker Oct 27th, 2010 at 2:03 pm

RE:
    “…JJ Knucks & Pans [built in Texas] the kit state…”

That would make Texas “The Kick Start State”………. :-)
    Way Cool!

-nicker-

17. 17 Kirk Perry Oct 27th, 2010 at 6:15 pm

I agree. The Kick-Start state :) . It could happen there. A lot of hill riding country. Road canopied-trees everywhere. Roadside food to bust-your-chops on. A riding-brother sort-of state-within a 500 miles radius or more. High concentration of enthusiast is an understatement.
    James would be the king of cut-down. It’s not a stretch-chopper state. The Frio river and West to Big Bend – those are great roads. Texans like to experience things (trips) in groups, as part of their recorded history. Grew up there, that’s how it is.

18. 18 1550tc Oct 28th, 2010 at 1:17 pm

Fling Ling in China just called me and said is ready to knock off 200000000000000000 of these and they should be at Sams cCub by what i could only undertstand as some turkey day ??? for $895!!!

Matt and Trap just win this box and ask for the 30$ refund or get Sandra’s autograph……….. that should square you guys up with JJ.

19. 19 Jason. Nov 1st, 2010 at 1:04 pm

I am sorry but why is this news? This is the most irrelevant post I have ever seen on this blog. I am as big a fan of JJ’s work as anyone could possibly be but why are you pandering to JJ by posting a link to his EBAY auction? Jesse doesnt need this kind of attention to sell something and this certainly has no journalistic value. Sorry Cyril…this one eludes me.

20. 20 Poppymann Nov 10th, 2010 at 11:30 am

Which drawer has the condoms or penicillin?

21. 21 Poppymann Nov 10th, 2010 at 11:31 am

@ KIRK
    I’ve lived in Texas for a few years and it seems to be a bagger state at least here around Dallas.

1. 1 Tweets that mention Jesse James Bidding Good Bye To His Personal Custom Mac Tool Box at Cyril Huze Blog – Custom Motorcycle News -- Topsy.com Pingback on Oct 26th, 2010 at 3:00 pm
Metzeler