Dentist Pulling Tooth With His Harley Davidson. Success.

13 Responses to “Dentist Pulling Tooth With His Harley Davidson. Success.”

1. 1 nicker Jan 11th, 2011 at 1:57 pm

So, does this mean HD is eligible for a bailout under Obama-care….???

-nicker-

2. 2 fuji Jan 11th, 2011 at 1:57 pm

Now comes the social worker. lol

3. 3 fuji Jan 11th, 2011 at 2:06 pm

Looks like the kids dentist is also his barber. Run Forest run.

4. 4 Waitaminute Jan 11th, 2011 at 2:23 pm

That’s really cute….
    Did those kids color their heads with different colored markers? LMFAO!!

5. 5 1550tc Jan 11th, 2011 at 2:41 pm

Cyril quit giving the guys at HD more ideas for their 2012 catalouge

6. 6 zyon Jan 11th, 2011 at 3:04 pm

Those kids should be taken away and put with people who are not abusive and then they should take his motorcycle away from him because he rides in flip-flops.

7. 7 A 1 CYCLES Jan 11th, 2011 at 5:04 pm

HD SERVICE TOOL PART NO 123445-11 TOOTH PULLING DEVICE FOR EL-TC RECOMMENDED FOR 4-8 YEAR OLD MODELS..39.99 RETAIL WILL ONLY WORK ON U.S. MODELS FORIEGN MODELS MIGHT NOT NEED TOOL….MAY NOT HAVE ENOUGH TEETH. WEB ADVERTISING AND DIAGRAMS TO FOLLOW

8. 8 Wiz Jan 12th, 2011 at 8:32 am

That’s great! I don’t know if it will help with pulling out my gall bladder or appendix, or God forbid, my hemmorroids! I’d be willing to give it a shot though. Hellofa lot cheaper than what our greedy insurance vipers would charge even with a brand new Heritage Softail, gold-plated string, and anestetic [Crown Royal]. YUK-YUK!! Wiz

9. 9 Gas Man Jan 12th, 2011 at 12:10 pm

Last week there was a kid & dad pulling the kids tooth out with a model rocket. Now this. Too funny. I don’t understand why some here are so touchy. Is this really any different then the old, tie it to a door and slam the door trick, our parents used on us. I’m sure the tooth was on it’s way out, there was no pain to the kid. They enjoyed it, most normal people laughed at it. Trust me this type of stuff happens everyday and is fine. It’s just that some post it on youtube. Some just need to lighten up…

10. 10 madpuppy Jan 12th, 2011 at 2:11 pm

I agree with Gas Man.

11. 11 golfish Jan 12th, 2011 at 9:03 pm

The head on those kids spelled this cause it was reddish and blue…

“dad, your getting to tight, dad!! its starting to hurt…SMACK! shut the hell up and hand me my beer. Ok, sorry dad, I love you”

12. 12 Punishment Jan 13th, 2011 at 8:53 am

I guess its better than the way my old man did it

13. 13 Sugih Feb 7th, 2011 at 6:57 am

Not the best idea… But hey it works =) I wonder what will happen if the bike was a Hayabusa..