New Avon Boss Performance Grips. Like No Others.

In 2 weeks at the Cincinnati V-Twin Expo, Avon Grips is going to show its full lines of grips and pegs and will unveil a new all aluminum design that is radically different from any other in the market.

Famous for its ergonomic designs, Avon designed it with a “Coke Bottle” shape providing a very comfortable feel to your hands and at the same time giving you a full throttle assist function. Very clever…

Originally designed in 3D CAD and machined on a 5-axis milling machine, the Avon Boss Performance Grip design concept took two years in development. Currently available in triple chrome plated or black anodized for Harleys using Push-Pull cables. A rubber version is coming out very soon. I bet we are going to see these grips very soon on the best custom bikes out there. Dealers can visit Avon Grips in Cincinnati at booth 455.

12 Responses to “New Avon Boss Performance Grips. Like No Others.”

1. 1 Brady Steffl Jan 16th, 2011 at 9:05 am

These look good, but I can’t imagine actually going anywhere using them. I’m not really in the custom scene, though. If they feel good I’d look into the rubber ones, but no chrome on the dual-sport.

Brady
    Behind Bars – Motorcycles and Life

2. 2 Roberto Jan 16th, 2011 at 9:36 am

Interesting shape. Probably useful, but need first to see how it feels to the hands.

3. 3 A 1 CYCLES Jan 16th, 2011 at 10:07 am

looks like a 7 iron?

4. 4 Intrigued Jan 16th, 2011 at 10:36 am

These look very similar to grips made by a company called Ergon made for bicycles.

5. 5 1550tc Jan 16th, 2011 at 12:40 pm

Ergon made for bicycles.

YEP…….I like em, they make it easy on the hands, for years on my bikes ive used that kyraken product and the other one on the market on the throttle side. I think a rider might have to just re adjust their bars to an angle that will suits you.

6. 6 nicker Jan 16th, 2011 at 2:05 pm

Looks like it might be just the ticket for an Arthritic right hand.

-nicker-

7. 7 Gas Man Jan 16th, 2011 at 4:27 pm

I agree on the real comfort would be to put some rubber in there somewhere. But hats off to them for stepping up to the challenge.

8. 8 Wiz Jan 17th, 2011 at 5:27 am

What did they look like before they melted. YUK-YUK!! Wiz

9. 9 Greek Jan 17th, 2011 at 6:52 am

Would like the same in rubber.

10. 10 Bigalyts@aol.com Jan 17th, 2011 at 10:15 am

A 1 , We always think alike. I was going to say to Cyrill, they Look like Golf Club Covers, not Coke Bottles !@#$% Cyrill If you think they look like Coke Bottles you must be wearing them over your Eyes. !

11. 11 Elvis Nixon Jan 17th, 2011 at 11:14 am

They look like Oakley III motocross/BMX grips from the early eighties.

They look like they would be comfortable “on paper”, but like the Oakley III’s they are probably not very comfortable when your wrist angle changes as you twist the throttle.

12. 12 Chuck Hallifax Jan 17th, 2011 at 3:52 pm

These would take a while to grow on me! I think they are about 5 years to late! Billet is dead!

Crusher