Bell Helmets New Arrivals

8 Responses to “Bell Helmets New Arrivals”

1. 1 2Low Feb 13th, 2011 at 9:58 am

Bell sells high quality helmets and they are always appealing because of the choice of graphics.

2. 2 Bigalyts Feb 13th, 2011 at 10:28 am

HAVE YOU CHECKEDTHE PRICE OF BELL HELMETS IN THE LAST 15 YEARS. I HAVE NOT SEEN ONE FOR MORE THAN $50. THEY ARE IN PEP BOYS, AND WALLMART! tHE DAYS OF THE BELL BEING THE INDUSTRY LEADER IS HISTORY, HISTORY! HOW WOULD YOU WANT TPO COMPETE WITH ARAI AND SHOEI? I HOPE THOSE BELLS ARE NOT MORE THAN $99, IF SO GOOD LUCK!

3. 3 Larry R Feb 13th, 2011 at 11:45 am

More Chinese crap. They sold out.

4. 4 Woody Feb 13th, 2011 at 2:18 pm

If memory serves, we can thank the laws/lawyers for this. Product liability insurance drove them out of business competitiveness a good 20 years ago and the name was sold to Chinese interests. Someone would go down the interstate at 100 mph if they didn’t survive the crash the relatives would file wrongful death cases because “he was wearing a helmet but died of head injuries”. 40 IQ jurists would sob to lines like, “What if it was your son” and award gazillion dollars. What the heck, it wasn’t THEIR money 😉

5. 5 Fred Feb 13th, 2011 at 3:51 pm

The Speedfreak Carbon lists for $649.95.
    Skratch Deluxe lists for $139.95.

6. 6 NutCracker Feb 14th, 2011 at 11:06 am

I won a Roland Sands Speedfreak at a show and I must say it’s a very good helmet. Nice snug fit with plush padding, no wind leaks, quick-release shield, good air-flow and pretty damn light for a full-face. Wasn’t too hip on the gold design at first but it’s grown on me and now I actually think it’s cool looking. The RSD Bell is much better than I expected.

7. 7 Harry from OK Feb 14th, 2011 at 1:55 pm

Bell has been making a comeback in years’ past and I’m glad for it. Shoei and Arai helmets are outrageous nowadays and I do like the designs that Bell are pushing out as of late. Whether it is on dirt or the street, I’d put a Bell on my head…

8. 8 jatinder pal Feb 15th, 2011 at 8:19 am

Love the open face retro helmets……no futuristic thing for me.