2011 Las Vegas Bikefest Returning To Fremont Street

Confirming an information I got one month ago, Las Vegas Bikefest Vice President Mindi Cherry confirmed to me that the Golden Nugget Hotel, located in downtown Las Vegas on the world-famous Fremont Street Experience, will be the 2011 Headquarter hotel for Las Vegas BikeFest®. The hotel will host registration, a motorcycle give-away and many other special activities. This year the event will be held September 29 – October 2, 2011 at the Cashman Center, which is close to the Golden Nugget and world-famous Fremont Street.

I participated to Las Vegas Bikefest at a time when the Golden Nugget Hotel was the event’s home base in the heart of Downtown Las Vegas and I applaud this return.  “We recognize that our attendees love the uniqueness and close confines of Fremont Street. The Golden Nugget offers our attendees proximity to all the action at Cashman Center as well as being part of the 24 hour action on Fremont Street. It’s a win-win for everyone” says Mindi Cherry.

The Golden Nugget Hotel is a winner of the AAA Four Diamond Award since 1977, and offers world class restaurants, nightly entertainment, and The Tank, a year-round outdoor swimming pool complete with a 200,000-gallon, live shark aquarium and H20 lounge.   The Golden Nugget has also just completed a $150 million makeover and expansion that provides Las Vegas BikeFest attendees with a new and glamorous option on Fremont Street. Las Vegas BikeFest features a Vendor Village, concerts, sponsored activities such as poker runs, poker walks, and attendee contests. Hotel reservations and registration for Las Vegas BikeFest opens April 1st. Info at 1-866 –BIKEFEST(1-866-245-3337) or visit Las Vegas Bikefest.

7 Responses to “2011 Las Vegas Bikefest Returning To Fremont Street”

1. 1 Derick Feb 22nd, 2011 at 9:33 am

Love this hotel and Fremont Street. Bike show back on Fremont street?

2. 2 Rebecca Feb 22nd, 2011 at 12:37 pm

Hi Derick

The custom bike show and Artistry in Iron will be held at the Cashman Center. Please check for updates on the event on our Facebook page and http://www.lasvegasbikefest.com

Thanks!

Rebecca
    Las Vegas BikeFest

3. 3 Mark Feb 22nd, 2011 at 12:51 pm

I’m really looking forward to another BikeFest. The Golden Nugget is a great place to stay and with it being the host site, that’s even better. Now to see if I can stand the wait until April to book my room. 🙂

4. 4 Carolyn Zaha Feb 22nd, 2011 at 1:01 pm

This is great news. I have gone to Bikefest for years and hated it when it moved headquarters to the Strip, so this is great news!!

5. 5 Welsh Motorcycle Forum Feb 22nd, 2011 at 1:04 pm

Looks like a great event only wish I could go 🙁

6. 6 Robert-viva las vegas Feb 22nd, 2011 at 6:54 pm

From a locals viewpoint the Cashman Center and events there totally sucks.The earlier years of Bikefest on Fremont Street and the Downtown area was good, no complaints, ok for a weekend run or party.

7. 7 Judy LaParne Feb 22nd, 2011 at 11:50 pm

I cant wait for this event. Motorcycle Travel America and Hellcat Customs (out of Chandler, Az.) will be enjoying every minute of it! Fremont Street has always been a favorite of mine and Im happy to stay at the Golden Nugget, also, my favorite Fremont Street digs. Good time for all… Thank you, Cyril and thank you, Golden Nugget.

Crusher