Performance Machine New Stylish Intake Solution. The FASTair.

A beautiful high quality billet piece equipped with the best performing K&N filter element to gain an average of 10.21 HP on a stock Harley Davidson. To clean up the look Performance Machine added to the FASTair their proven internal crankcase breather system. This both stylish and agressive intake solution is available in chrome or  Contrast Cut and and a hybrid chrome and Contrast Cut. It is sold with an included rain sock to protect your air filter from the elements. It retails for $499.95. For more information contact 714-523-3000 or visit Performance Machine

10 Responses to “Performance Machine New Stylish Intake Solution. The FASTair.”

1. 1 Dan Mar 14th, 2011 at 4:28 pm

Looking nice.

2. 2 Eric Maurer Mar 14th, 2011 at 8:46 pm

I know PM and RSD get a lot of flack on here for their prices, and I am the first to call out that you quality has a price… and PM’s quality is amazing….. I rock PM whenever I can. But I have to draw the line somewhere, and 500 bucks for an air cleaner is where I draw that line. In this economy, companies should be introducing products for the “every” man, not for those who can only afford the top of the line products.

I bow down to the quality, fit and finish of Performance Machine products, but 500 bones for an air cleaner is absolutely insane!

3. 3 Manhattan Choppers Mar 14th, 2011 at 9:43 pm

k&n half price, looks pretty close.

4. 4 1/4 -20 Mar 14th, 2011 at 10:24 pm

It should be good quality for the time they take to get it to you !!

5. 5 Doc Robinson Mar 15th, 2011 at 1:07 am

Great looking, mechanically stylish intake indeed! I took a close look at it on the Performance Machine web site where you can view an enlarged image. It’s obviously somewhat complex to produce and assemble so the price is probably in keeping with what you get. Of course like other high end products in the market place this is obviously not for everyone. Neither are Rolls Royces.

6. 6 A 1 CYCLES Mar 15th, 2011 at 8:55 am

looks loke spokes and nipples hold it together? need to see one in person..but the quality is always there

7. 7 Bigfoot Mar 15th, 2011 at 2:18 pm

Not being a yuppie bike rider but being a working stiff biker, this type of item is a bit much to afford.
    I can but two tires and other items all for the price of an air cleaner. The extra HP is nice but the cost isn’t.

8. 8 Bigalyts Mar 16th, 2011 at 10:21 pm

At the end of the day $500 is pretty Cheap for a 10 HP bump. How much are the Force unit? I think its the same price and they say about 8 HP. What are you guys griping about? Most all you Dood’s are in the trade and get them for 35% – 50% off the List. It’s Schmucks like me that have to pay $500!

9. 9 Wiz Mar 17th, 2011 at 5:34 am

You PM guys do nice work, and you get 10+ horsepower to boot! I am proud to be a dealer for you. Wiz

10. 10 SIZZZL Apr 1st, 2011 at 8:23 pm

10.2 HP on a stock harley. How bout on one already modded with V&H and screamin eagle tuner ???

Crusher