New Genuine Harley-Davidson Leather Jacket With Classic Design

Those riding a Harley, especially an old model, should like this brand new leather jacket with a classically subtle design with a modern zip-off cotton hood. The action back, pre-curved sleeves and adjustable waist tabs deliver all-day riding comfort. Made of midweight leather with a poly-mesh lining and a poly/cotton hood. Lightweight padding at the elbows, shoulders and back waist are matched with body armor pockets at the elbows and shoulders, and four exterior and two interior pockets offer ample storage. Discreet contrasting stitching and embroidered graphic. Available in S – 5XL and Tall sizes. Available now at most Harley-Davidson dealerships or visit Harley-Davidson.

8 Responses to “New Genuine Harley-Davidson Leather Jacket With Classic Design”

1. 1 Mad River Motor Company Apr 1st, 2011 at 7:41 am

Where’s it made?
    And not just assembled…

2. 2 Rod Apr 1st, 2011 at 7:57 am

Mad River. And what you are wearing today, where is it made?

3. 3 Kirk Perry Apr 1st, 2011 at 8:41 am

It’s over for the U.S.A. as a major manufacturer of anything. It’s been over since 1990.

Simple reason being it’s an over-populated world and all the folks in China wanted Yugo’s and old American gas hog SUV’s and our second-hand dreams. We found a buyer! 🙂

All of the clothing companies now have fleets of military transport aircraft. Corporations have corporations, that focus on where the next “cheap but good” labor is. One year it might be China, the next year Malaysia , the next year Bangladesh. The corporations fill the planes with their Brother’s sewing machine’s and take-off. They have a waiting pool of experienced seamsters and seamstresses and it’s seasonal, much like field work.
    The benefits are, corp’s make money, local people get trained and then they eventually hate America (like the Beatles hated their audience), but we leave countries better than we found them.
    Every country is now America for a season, not just America proper.

4. 4 Warrior Poet Apr 1st, 2011 at 9:47 am

If you want “classicly subtle” then lose the zip off hoody, and design a classic period.
    This jacket is close to being something I’d wear, but not quite. I’m not a fan of using my back for advertising someone else’s product, but if I wanted HD logo, I’d like it t painted on, not embroidered, and on distressed leather at that. Just my preference.
    Is that a feaux kidney belt or does it aactually serve a purpose?
    The one on my 26 year old Hein Gericke does, and that jacket is still a classic. AND it still fits.

5. 5 Richard Apr 1st, 2011 at 11:26 am

I don’t think this jacket is old style….A number of years ago, my old Hein Gerig leather jacket shrunk around the waist (didn’t know leather shrunk). I was faced with a myrid of styles but I wanted something “old school”. I bought an H.D. “shovel head” style jacket. It’s pure 1950’s and works great.

6. 6 Jurano Apr 1st, 2011 at 12:54 pm

Rod: does your argument justify widespread corporate American greed and irresponsibility? (BTW: I do wear Made-in-USA leather jacket, boots and gloves. I couldn’t get on my HD with a commie crap, no matter how beautifully “designed” it may be). We should all support the few brave hard-working patriots that still manufacture here. Even if it costs more. Otherwise, we’re part of the problem (i.e. we’re digging our own hole).

Richard: I don’t think your old Hein Gericke jacket shrunk a number of years ago. (Hint: most likely your own “hide” has expanded, like most of us).

Peace dudes

7. 7 Bigalyts Apr 2nd, 2011 at 7:30 pm

Jurano, I know that’s right! I wear a 42 Waist and I did Last year and the Year before and the Year before that and 2 more years before that year also! I just figured it out now ! My 42 Pants, the same sized ones that I wore all those years ago are now down to my Ass Crack now! At least the Dot Heads are making the Jackets to fit Me and Jeff ! Over and Out!

8. 8 Calif Phil Apr 4th, 2011 at 8:08 am

My Schott jacket and Wesco boots are made in USA. I wish HD would sell more USA stuff. I will gladly pay more for quality products made by Americans.